Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring (44004 Views)

Shehu Sani: Why Repentant Terrorists And Bandits Become Spies / Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request / Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Evercurious:

Give that food to your people so they begging. Okay?
I am from the south east. I want to know please tell me. As your nwanne
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by mamaafrik(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:

The north is far smarter than the south.

Anything they have seen, u can not see it even if u climb mount Everest.

The day I started respecting the north was when I found out they opposed independence and were insulted for it, in less than 10years after independence that the smart south fought for we turned the country upside down went to war, and have been regretting since then.

Same smart north used pencil drew lines in the south and gave us identity and we all accepted why they maintained bearing one north.

Give them maximum respect.

Anytime north makes a declaration I look at it from my regions point of view. We as Igbos have nothing to gain from restructuring or secession
The problem was the British handing power to them to slow us down,Nature has made north a Fulani conquered state,t he British is indirectly Ruling through the North because they are easy to push around.
South was never dominated by any tribe,we are three in system,north is one by system and that is why Hausa speaking is the language of commerce and most of the core North are ruled by Fulanis.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Evercurious:

Go and let them make you rich, OTIMKPU
They are making a lot of our people rich everyday. If not we won't be in the north
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
The problem was the British handing power to them to slow us down,Nature has made north a Fulani conquered state,t he British is indirectly Ruling through the North because they are easy to push around.
South was never dominated by any tribe,we are three in system,north is one by system and that is why Hausa speaking is the language of commerce and most of the core North are ruled by Fulanis.
British did not hand power to the north to slow anybody down, they did that because they didn't see the north as a threat to their foreign policy. As the north was the only region that opposed independence. The British is not indirectly ruling anybody where did u get this from?

The way Fulani's dominated many parts of the north the Igbos tried to do it in the south but southerners turned it into extreme hatred instead of seeing it as a strength
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Guestlander: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:
.there will never be anything like true federation stop wasting your time

Why not? Because others who practice it are aliens from outer space?
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Guestlander:

Why not?
Cause its of no use to my region
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by mamaafrik(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
G
Coldie:

Don't use almajiri as a yardstick to measure standards of living in the north cause u will be disappointed. I see nothing wrong with the lifestyle I wish my Igbo tribe can adopt it...lol
remove quota system and Federal lopsidedness in Federal unit of government placing Hausas and Fulanis in key fat positions and let all region be subjected to pure survival of the fittest vie ,the NORTH will be grounded.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Guestlander: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:

Cause its of no use to my region

What region is that?
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by mamaafrik(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:

British did not hand power to the north to slow anybody down, they did that because they didn't see the north as a threat to their foreign policy. As the north was the only region that opposed independence. The British is not indirectly ruling anybody where did u get this from?

The way Fulani's dominated many parts of the north the Igbos tried to do it in the south but southerners turned it into extreme hatred instead of seeing it as a strength
read history books bro.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
Gremove quota system and Federal lopsidedness in Federal unit of government placing Hausas and Fulanis in key fat positions and let all region be subjected to pure survival of the fittest vie ,the NORTH will be grounded.

If their was no quota system or federal whatever.

It will give the north right to employ all their educated brothers into every position in Nigeria and they will claim merit cause they have the certs to back it up
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
read history books bro.
Read history too. I have a full library of Nigeria's history in my private library.

I did not lie. Reason the Brits handed power over to the north was they saw the north as loyal since they were the only region that opposed independence take it to the bank.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by mamaafrik(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:

If their was no quota system or federal whatever.

It will give the north right to employ all their educated brothers into every position in Nigeria and they will claim merit cause they have the certs to back it up
did you see "" real live
sur situation ""in my comment,i mean based on merit and competence,why do you not always hear of Northerner impacting live in America or Europe,achieving great fleet outside the country in iCT,medicine etc??
Think and stop arguing blindly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Foolishness is when u are from the southeast and u are saying u want secession or restructuring.

Thats the most extreme form of foolishness I have seen. Then they say what do u want to restructure u say u want resource control when oil and gas u are not a major producer.

Sea port u no get, u and the north is in the same situation
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
did you see real live
sur situation in my comment,i mean based on merit and competence,why do you nit always hear of Northerner impacting live in America ir Europe,achieving great fleet outside the country??
Think and stop arguing blindly
U are the one arguing blindly I can start listing out things for u.

Unlike u the north does not make noise. They see it as normal, a lot if them have been achieving things since 70's. U want to compare people way dem and their father's don chop Nigeria tire, that when they go abroad as they finish school to get job na phone call to una?

Google amina Mohammed, jelani aliyu etc.

These people have been getting all these benefits since, na just us way start to enjoy am now way e dae freak
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Princeps: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:

U dont need to give a fvck about we 3. But as far as Nigeria is concerned we 3 will give a fvck about u. Get that into your skull
Dont worry. This scam called Nigeria will soon collapse. Let's see how you clowns will survive. Maybe the Ibos will do well as they are business savvy and industrious with decent manufacturing skills. In general, you lot are jokers. If you are not doing Internet Fraud, it is Money Rituals, Public Looting or Terrorism. Rubbish! Be opening your mouth there!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Princeps:
Dont worry. This scam called Nigeria will soon collapse. Let's see how you clowns will survive. Maybe the Ibos will do well as they are business savvy and industrious with decent manufacturing skills. In general, you lot are jokers. If you are not doing Internet Fraud, it is Money Rituals, Public Looting or Terrorism. Rubbish! Be opening your mouth there!
If u dae wait for d day Nigeria go collapse ur great grand children go grow beards
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Uchek(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Go back to the hole from where you crawled out. There is no ambiguity about the definition and content of restructuring in a multi-ethnic and multi- entity like Nigeria except the confusion in your head who is self-inflicted.

dayumite:
To me, I think restructuring will only happen in this country when we get the true definition of restructuring. When we talk of restructuring, it's obvious we are talking of the system. Now which of the system are we talking about, is it the political system or educational system or judicial system or economical system and so on. So when we talk of restructuring in this country, we have to be specific.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by nameo: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:

Everything.

Right now, an average northern youth us richer than their southern counterparts especially the core north

You dont know what you are talking about?

List the ways please?

If not i think i would just pass

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by mamaafrik(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:

U are the one arguing blindly I can start listing out things for u.

Unlike u the north does not make noise. They see it as normal, a lot if them have been achieving things since 70's. U want to compare people way dem and their father's don chop Nigeria tire, that when they go abroad as they finish school to get job na phone call to una?

Google amina Mohammed, jelani aliyu etc.

These people have been getting all these benefits since, na just us way start to enjoy am now way e dae freak
aside those two can you list 10??, go to the private sectors,cowbepedia,who wants to be a millionaire intelligence requesting parastatals and see for yourself.
One Southerner still scored highest in Jamb as reported on the front page today here.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Uchek(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Who told you some states have nothing to compete with? Please can you list the States?

Coldie:

Y must there be competition, when some states have nothing to compete with?..

So they should be left to their fates, while other states or region becomes extremely wealthy?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
aside those two can you list 10??, go to the private sectors,cowbepedia,who wants to be a millionaire intelligence requesting parastatals and see for yourself.
One Southerner still scored highest in Jamb as reported on the front page today here.

I am not a northerner stop asking me all these questions
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Cyberwhiz12(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:
We igbos stand with the north, there must be no restructuring. All we want is an end to corruption.

Also we want every single natural resource to be under the control of the FG. Both liquid gaseous and solid.

The FG must take over and run all seaports and custom operations.

As time goes on with proper consideration the FG will be in charge of coordinating state IGR, so that they can be the ones allocating it to the states equitable.

Every region in Nigeria must grow, no region must leave the other behind
I hear u
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Evercurious(f): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:

OTIMKPU

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Evercurious(f): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:

I am from the south east. I want to know please tell me. As your nwanne

LIE

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Evercurious:

LIE
Babe I go lie for u?

I am an Igbo pure blood from a bloodline of Igbo's. I hv researched our people a lot to know what's good for us
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by gnykelly(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
kayfra:
Why is the North scared of the SW and not the SE?

Why are we so formidable?

We are blessed grin

don't overestimate yourself

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by NaMeAboki: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Short sighted nonsense from a 'Has Been' trying very hard to stay relevant as a twitter politician - since when does Shehu Sani speak for the north?

First of all; northerners are not afraid of restructuring; but are simply tired of the flip flop policy of southerners, who have so far proven to be dishonest co-travellers; avoiding to play by the rules by trying to shift the goalpost post in the middle of the game whenever it does not favour them.

Lest we not forget that it was southerners who abolished our once regional/federal structure (with nearly 100% resource control) for the current unitary system; which the same southerners who caused it are now unashamedly turning around to blame the north for it.

Secondly, having concentrated power at the centre; no president, whether northerner or southerner; Hausa Igbo, Yoruba; Muslim or Christian would want to cede his presidential powers (as per the exclusive list) to the federating units (states or regions) in the name restructuring.

This false narrative, that northerners are afraid of restructuring, is mainly being pushed by failed disgruntled southern politicians and their media outlets; who cannot access power at the centre and therefore a piece of the so called national cake; they have therefore resorted to desperate blackmail tactics of playing regional, religious and ethnic politics to curry favour and support from their ppl.

The wailing is unsurprisingly loudest now that a northerner is president and at the helm of affairs; if you were to replace tomorrow with a southerner, all the said hoax crying and agitation for restructuring would automatically mellow down with alacrity - just like it did when Jonathan (a Biafran) was president and was even quoted as saying that the Amalgamation of Nigeria was ordained by God - not surprisingly none of the present wailing Blodas ventured to challenge him then.
https://www.nairaland.com/1573085/amalgamation-nigeria-ordained-god-president
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
North kill unah their
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Nasir123(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
MightySparrow:
You are an Afonja Muslim, you don't understand come to north here and hear the history of conquets of islamic communities. Be eating your amala and ewedu and think life ends there.

Go and seat down mister man.
And make sure you're fully satisfy with you delusions.

I don't have time for kids.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by luqhas100(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
MightySparrow:
Senator, you are wrong except now you are a leftist. It is all because of islamic domination. Islam says when get to a place seize power and commerce and reduce the people to slaves. The system works well in Middle East and northern Nigeria. It is being imposed on the southern Nigeria and Middle Belt. The system is boomeranging in the north, the reason for insurgent groups and organized criminal groups like boko haram and bandits.

Sparrow abi what did you call yourself, can you please proof this nonsense you are saying
MightySparrow:
Senator, you are wrong except now you are a leftist. It is all because of islamic domination. Islam says when get to a place seize power and commerce and reduce the people to slaves. The system works well in Middle East and northern Nigeria. It is being imposed on the southern Nigeria and Middle Belt. The system is boomeranging in the north, the reason for insurgent groups and organized criminal groups like boko haram and bandits.

Sparrow abi what did you call yourself, can you please proof this nonsense you are saying
MightySparrow:

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by ifiokjohn(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:
Foolishness is when u are from the southeast and u are saying u want secession or restructuring.

Thats the most extreme form of foolishness I have seen. Then they say what do u want to restructure u say u want resource control when oil and gas u are not a major producer.

Sea port u no get, u and the north is in the same situation
Have been reading all your comments and I confess you are very dumb.
Imagine!
See the East most not have oil or whatsoever to be developed.
They have Gas if you don't know. infact their Region houses the highest gas reserve in Nigeria.
if you are igbo and against secession I can say you are against that because you live in the north and have properties there and so scare of loosing them.

Luxembourg and Japan have no drop of oil or any Natural resources but see where they are? there're many countries in the world that are doing great without any Natural resources
Iceland is smaller than the east 30times and yet they are more developed.
Bro,Resources does not develop a country, intellects does and we can see the SE have more intelligent people than the north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by ifiokjohn(m): 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:

Yes, you are an Igbo who is base in the north with properties there and scare of loosing them.all when Nigeria divides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) / Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.