Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring (44002 Views)

Shehu Sani: Why Repentant Terrorists And Bandits Become Spies / Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request / Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by mystery22: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2020
CreekCommando:

Abeg, shift! You're not Igbo but Igbo impostor!! What's the size of Luxembourgh? If SE is less advantaged, then support their exit from Nigeria so that you'd understand how powerful God created Igbos. Japan has no single resources but makes the best machinery and electronics. You're not Igbo. And if you are, you've neither traveled to Igbo land nor any developed country. No need arguing with you.
exactly,the imp is an igbo imposter,talking crap
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by mystery22: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2020
xcon:
Let say the truth, the north contribute more than the SE.
what is north,you are daft. Comparing north vs south east.then compare them with south west and remove Lagos,stupid parasite...as if the middle belt identify with them..
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by mystery22: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Coldie:

Stop deceiving yourself.

If with all the advantages Nigeria has to offer, nothing don come out u think say when the advantage stop things go change over night?

This let the east go is just cheap black mail, if not for the fact that once any region seceeds to would spark a chain reaction for other regions to seceed too, igbos for don go long ago.

I am Igbo I know what am saying.

Just thank God for Nigeria
oboy shut up you are a yarriba boy,keep denying your tribe.shameless tribe.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by mystery22: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Have been reading all your comments and I confess you are very dumb.
Imagine!
See the East most not have oil or whatsoever to be developed.
They have Gas if you don't know. infact their Region houses the highest gas reserve in Nigeria.
if you are igbo and against secession I can say you are against that because you live in the north and have properties there and so scare of loosing them.

Luxembourg and Japan have no drop of oil or any Natural resources but see where they are? there're many countries in the world that are doing great without any Natural resources
Iceland is smaller than the east 30times and yet they are more developed.
Bro,Resources does not develop a country, intellects does and we can see the SE have more intelligent people than the north
that thing is not an igbo man he has been exposed here many times...that's the main reason I want Biafra,so that the Igbo's will set the record straight,oil or no oil we will become the most advanced nation in Africa,we have the brain and blessed with our hands..
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by mystery22: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

Singapore is smaller than the south east

But has higher productivity than Nigeria as a whole

Taiwan has small land

But is highly productive

Japan is small
But has a Gross Domestic Product the size of the African continent that is big for nothing

Not only that

It is the second biggest external creditor to the united states

The USA owes Japan over $1.1 Trillion and if Japan calls for their treasury notes (which they wont because US and Japan are paddies)

The American economy will crack.

That argument about land is weak, lame, wrong and misleading.

Niger is bigger than Nigeria
Which country is more productive?

The USA is smaller than Russia
Who has a bigger and more productive economy?

That is a non issue at all
exactly
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by ifiokjohn(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2020
mystery22:
that thing is not an igbo man he has been exposed here many times...that's the main reason I want Biafra,so that the Igbo's will set the record straight,oil or no oil we will become the most advanced nation in Africa,we have the brain and blessed with our hands..
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by DexterousOne(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga we don't have the land to be competitive in Palm oil ..relax .. manufacturing should be our main focus

You are still saying this thing undecided

Smh
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are still saying this thing undecided

Smh
How much can a heactare of palm oil make for u in a year
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by DexterousOne(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

How much can a heactare of palm oil make for u in a year

When you get a high yielding specie

It does not matter the land space.

All I'll say as I end this discussion is.....

You have a lot to learn out there cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

When you get a high yielding specie

It does not matter the land space.

All I'll say as I end this discussion is.....

You have a lot to learn out there cheesy
Oga u can only plant 200 trees max for one heactare ...and for place like Igbo land we have more profitable things to use our land for ...
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by tsspsolutions: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
yinkus6750:
The North contributes little or nothing to the nation's wealth, yet wants to continue oppressing the south
I don't blame them, I blame past administration's of OBJ & GEJ that failed to do the right thing during the period they had the power .
OBJ even tried, 13% derivation was his regime
But our South South brother who ought to be more concerned was busy serving the North
Restructuring is the only way forward, it will happen one day.

The North is reaping the fruit of the wickedness it has sowed over the years.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by tsspsolutions: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Coldie:
We igbos stand with the north, there must be no restructuring. All we want is an end to corruption.

Also we want every single natural resource to be under the control of the FG. Both liquid gaseous and solid.

The FG must take over and run all seaports and custom operations.

As time goes on with proper consideration the FG will be in charge of coordinating state IGR, so that they can be the ones allocating it to the states equitable.

Every region in Nigeria must grow, no region must leave the other behind

You're a devil
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
tsspsolutions:

You're a devil
If fighting for my people will make me one. I would do it 10times over with jara
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by tsspsolutions: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Coldie:

If fighting for my people will make me one. I would do it 10times over with jara

So supporting the North in its bid to continue its unfair dominance is equals to fighting for your people?
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
tsspsolutions:

So supporting the North in its bid to continue its unfair dominance is equals to fighting for your people?
Unfair dominance against who?

There's a difference between equality and equity
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by CREIMEXAD: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2020
But Nigeria MUST be RESTRUCTURED! cool
Check out:
Restructure Nigeria Advocacy Project (RNAP)
https://www.facebook.com/RestructureNigeriaAdvocacyProject/

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by justuschi50: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Coldie:
We igbos stand with the north, there must be no restructuring. All we want is an end to corruption.

Also we want every single natural resource to be under the control of the FG. Both liquid gaseous and solid.

As time goes on with proper consideration the FG will be in charge of coordinating state IGR, so that they can be the ones allocating it to the states equitable.

corruption cannot end without restructuring, Nigeria is too big to be control by one federation system, this system increase tribrism, Nigeria should go back to regional government, each region control it's resources, have its own police and military etc
but the north won't cause they are interested in the oil in the south south and south east
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2020
justuschi50:
corruption cannot end without restructuring, Nigeria is too big to be control by one federation system, this system increase tribrism, Nigeria should go back to regional government, each region control it's resources, have its own police and military etc
but the north won't cause they are interested in the oil in the south south and south east
Speak for yourself. We in the SE are OK with the system
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by justuschi50: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Coldie:

Speak for yourself. We in the SE are OK with the system
you fool, am I not a SE too, am not on with the system, Ewu, aniofa
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

British did not hand power to the north to slow anybody down, they did that because they didn't see the north as a threat to their foreign policy. As the north was the only region that opposed independence. The British is not indirectly ruling anybody where did u get this from?

The way Fulani's dominated many parts of the north the Igbos tried to do it in the south but southerners turned it into extreme hatred instead of seeing it as a strength

So the other parts of the South should have welomed Igbo domination? (Though I know there was nothing like Igbo domination)
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

So the other parts of the South should have welomed Igbo domination? (Though I know there was nothing like Igbo domination)
There was nothing like Igbo domination Nigerians back then out of high level ignorance and illiteracy were xenophobic.

If they saw that any outsider was doing well before u know it they turned against them.

We as Igbo's traveled alot plus the colonialists might have favoured the north in politics they knew who had the ability to get things done when it comes to real administration, that was why the north was against independence as their people weren't ready to take over from the Brits yet, while our people were ready.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

The north is far smarter than the south.

Anything they have seen, u can not see it even if u climb mount Everest.

The day I started respecting the north was when I found out they opposed independence and were insulted for it, in less than 10years after independence that the smart south fought for we turned the country upside down went to war, and have been regretting since then.

Same smart north used pencil drew lines in the south and gave us identity and we all accepted why they maintained bearing one north.

Give them maximum respect.

Anytime north makes a declaration I look at it from my regions point of view. We as Igbos have nothing to gain from restructuring or secession

North did not divide the South into different regions while leaving theirs intact. Instead it was southern politicians who asked for state creation and the North was divided in same fashion too.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

What you should instead argue is that the FG should make every region viable and able to stand on it's own then with time, restructuring can come in and not that restructuring should not take place at all even in the future.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

What you should instead argue is that the FG should make every region viable and able to stand on it's own then with time, restructuring can come in and not that restructuring should not take place at all even in the future.
Every cannot make every region viable, fg can only put down the needed infrastructures but viability is not the job of the fg, it will fall into hand by itself.

I dont know where u are from but if u are Igbo from the south east, I advise you not to support restructuring, instead let's try to put more resources under the control of the fg, if we do this we have nothing to loose and alot to gain.

Restructuring no favour us at all, since it doesn't we must benefit from regions that if favours and thats what this our federal system is for.

If u say I lie, I dont know about other regions but I want u to tell me what u want to be restructured in the south east...

Maduawuchukwu oga restructuring u skipped this part, come and tell us what u want to restructure in south east
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

North did not divide the South into different regions while leaving theirs intact. Instead it was southern politicians who asked for state creation and the North was divided in same fashion too.
Third a a difference between geopolitical zones and states.

My point is while the north have geo zones like the south they maintained their identity as north why the south stuck to the created identity.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

Third a a difference between geopolitical zones and states.

My point is while the north have geo zones like the south they maintained their identity as north why the south stuck to the created identity.

Why did you say that the North divided the South into different regional identities? No be dem do am. Na we do am by ourselves. Lastly, even in the North, the Christian dominated areas maintain different identities and voting patterns from the muslim parts.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

Every cannot make every region viable, fg can only put down the needed infrastructures but viability is not the job of the fg, it will fall into hand by itself.

I dont know where u are from but if u are Igbo from the south east, I advise you not to support restructuring, instead let's try to put more resources under the control of the fg, if we do this we have nothing to loose and alot to gain.

Restructuring no favour us at all, since it doesn't we must benefit from regions that if favours and thats what this our federal system is for.

If u say I lie, I dont know about other regions but I want u to tell me what u want to be restructured in the south east...

I do not support restructuring right now. It should come in the future when all regions become viable. That is where we are heading as we enter the post oil economy. When other regions become viable, whether you like it or not, there will be a rise in demand for restructuring. So, instead of you saying that the FG should even assume control over more resources, you should fight for the viability of the East so that when the resource control comes, we will not be left out. Restructuring is a matter of when and not if. We should only delay it so that we could build our capacity and not deny it.
As regards what we have to restructure in the East. Have you not heard that the AKK Gas pipeline is to get its gas supply from Imo state?
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

I do not support restructuring right now. It should come in the future when all regions become viable. That is where we are heading as we enter the post oil economy. When other regions become viable, whether you like it or not, there will be a rise in demand for restructuring. So, instead of you saying that the FG should even assume control over more resources, you should fight for the viability of the East so that when the resource control comes, we will not be left out. Restructuring is a matter of when and not if. We should only delay it so that we could build our capacity and not deny it.
As regards what we have to restructure in the East. Have you not heard that the AKK Gas pipeline is to get its gas supply from Imo state?
You didn't answer my question.

OK tell me what u want to restructure when the time comes?

So u think if theres a vote for restructuring now and u vote yes, u would tell them wait not now we are not ready... LoL

Can u give me a proof on how u got your last fact abt akk gas pipeline getting gas from IMO?
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

There was nothing like Igbo domination Nigerians back then out of high level ignorance and illiteracy were xenophobic.

If they saw that any outsider was doing well before u know it they turned against them.

We as Igbo's traveled alot plus the colonialists might have favoured the north in politics they knew who had the ability to get things done when it comes to real administration, that was why the north was against independence as their people weren't ready to take over from the Brits yet, while our people were ready.

Ok. I understand your view point now
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Ok. I understand your view point now
Tell me what u want to be restructured in south east?
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

So u think if theres a vote for restructuring now and u vote yes, u would tell them wait not now we are not ready... LoL

Can u give me a proof on how u got your last fact abt akk gas pipeline getting gas from IMO?

If there is a vote for restructuring which would take off immediately, I will vote no. But most referendums on things like that take years to implement. Take a look at Brexit. They voted to leave since 2016 and till now they have no yet fully left the EU
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

Please go to google and search for a detailed article on the AKK pipeline project

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.