Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? (1939 Views)

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by budaatum: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Image123:

Wrong number, grin grin majamaja come and take your body guide ohhhh grin grin
Guess I better go find a person that sells reason and logic that's worth spending time and money on.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Troynewyork(f): 3:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Be baptized in the name of Jesus,be filled with the holy Spirit,with the evidence of speaking in tongues.( Acts 2,38)
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 29, 2020
budaatum:

And you can easily decide to purchase what he advertises or move on and advertise your own, I'm sure.

You never know. He might shut down his shop and help you sell your's if your advertising and wares are superior to his.

He is partially right, though he wishes to talk about his God but since his god is speechless he lacks the ability to speak {Psalms 135:15-18} unlike the God Jesus taught us to go and advertise his kingdom {Matthew 28:19-20} so when we make adverts for our King and his kingdom, worshipers of the speechless gods becomes agitated {Act 4:18, 5:28} because they can't stand the advert made by servants of the true God! Isaiah 54:17 wink
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

He is partially right, though he wishes to talk about his God but since his god is speechless he lacks the ability to speak {Psalms 135:15-18} unlike the God Jesus taught us to go and advertise his kingdom {Matthew 28:19-20} so when we make adverts for our King and his kingdom, worshipers of the speechless gods becomes agitated {Act 4:18, 5:28} because they can't stand the advert made by servants of the true God! Isaiah 54:17 wink

Have you advertised Asleep today? How many copies did you give out and how many people paid? Be faithful oh
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
You only need to answer the OP Sir!
You and i have no issues! wink
Image123:

Have you advertised Asleep today? How many copies did you give out and how many people paid? Be faithful oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:
You only need to answer the OP Sir!
You and i have no issues! wink

We both know that you have problem but must you always remind us? i have since answered the OP or which answer are you looking for again? i told you this already but you are dull of hearing. Be very careful oh
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Great!
So allow the OP to assimilate, nobody need your counterargument this time, just present your own answer and allow others.
That's what maturity means! wink
Image123:

We both know that you have problem but must you always remind us? i have since answered the OP or which answer are you looking for again? i told you this already but you are dull of hearing. Be very careful oh
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:
Great!
So allow the OP to assimilate, nobody need your counterargument this time, just present your own answer and allow others.
That's what maturity means! wink

You just opened dictionary today abi? Where is the counter argument?
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thanks God bless you Sir! smiley
Image123:

You just opened dictionary today abi? Where is the counter argument?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet T.B. Joshua Of SCOAN, Is Dead Is FALSE! / Evangelist Helen Ukpabio Attack Prophet T.B JOSHUA / Christians..... .your God Is An Idol Of The Hills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.