Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? (1947 Views)

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

Jesus lived Befor them all...
Jesus is God
As many who walked with God are in Heaven

please sir if Jesus is God then Jesus must also be holy Spirit too ?

I am new to chrisity I am not blashephing please
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
.yes sir please I just just became a christain after been a Muslim all my life so please take your time to answer me

Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) is God right ? And also the holy spirit right?
But how come Jesus is God
But Jesus is not the holy spirit

CAPSLOCKED

WELL, PRAY TO HOLY SPIRIT FOR WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. cheesy
YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS WITH A CARNAL MIND. THE SPIRITUAL RULES THE PHYSICAL. cheesy
EVERYBODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT. cheesy
(FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER 500 MEANINGLESS EXCUSES).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
CAN A CHRISTIAN GO TO VALHALLA?

Does a Christian want to go to Valhalla? Heaven is full of joy. You're free to go to Valhalla, in fact go right now. Foolish question.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS WITH A CARNAL MIND. THE SPIRITUAL RULES THE PHYSICAL. cheesy
Literally LMAO ,
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Image123:

Does a Christian want to go to Valhalla? Heaven is full of joy. You're free to go to Valhalla, in fact go right now. Foolish question.
all these sinners and life careless Atheists z they will definitely burn in hell , I can't wait for god to return and take us home sir
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
.yes sir please I just just became a christain after been a Muslim all my life so please take your time to answer me

Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) is God right ? And also the holy spirit right?
But how come Jesus is God
But Jesus is not the holy spirit

CAPSLOCKED

It's called trinity. That's oversyllabus for you dear Christian wannabe. What you need right now is repentance, be born again.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
all these sinners and life careless Atheists z they will definitely burn in hell , I can't wait for god to return and take us home sir

Home of liars is hell unfortunately.

Rev 21:8 KJV But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

prayer sir does not work , when I was a Muslim I still hear Allah talk to me now as christain I pray and clap and ding and fast , God or Jesus has not spoken , please christains in the house how can I reach god God I just converted to christain
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Image123:

Home of liars is hell unfortunately.

Rev 21:8 KJV But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
what is brimstone sir and I thought Jesus has saved us by dying so I don't go to hell fire even if I have commit sin before I thought it is gone all my sin
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Image123:

It's called trinity. That's oversyllabus for you dear Christian wannabe. What you need right now is repentance, be born again.
sir my pastor poured me holy water and new name and said I am new and I cannot go to hell again
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
niceguy555:
Hello everyone. I have been bothered by this thought and would like to be clarified. I have this relative of mine who is a very good man. When I say good I meant that he is charitable, accomodating and trouble less and people like him. But he doesn't go to church because he is not a christain. Rather, he is an idol worshipper. I do know that christainity has a connection to God and his kingdom. Jesus Christ while on earth showed us the essense of establishing relationship with his father (GOD). Now the question, will this my relative go to heaven after he must have lived his life here on earth or he won't make heaven because is a pegan? Share your opinion

There's none good but God. Any man without Jesus is corrupt. He's like a corrupt hard disk with good files inside. The hard drive is corrupt nonetheless no matter how many gigabytes of good and important files it contains. What it needs is an antivirus or formatting, not more good files.

His file will read corrupt at the gates of Heaven, not good or kind.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
what is brimstone sir and I thought Jesus has saved us by dying so I don't go to hell fire even if I have commit sin before I thought it is gone all my sin

Don't misthink. Liars are going to he'll.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
sir my pastor poured me holy water and new name and said I am new and I cannot go to hell again

Eyah, you should have gone to the bible instead to your pastor who is probably an atheist like you.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Image123:

Don't misthink. Liars are going to he'll.
god bless you sir

.. sorry how did the holy spirit impregnate his mother to give birth to his son?
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Image123:

Eyah, you should have gone to the bible instead to your pastor who is probably an atheist like you.
it's fun to mess around with you guys, you're like adorable puppies screaming Satan devil angels and all those crazy shits
... Have you seen any supernatural , be frank I want to know.

.. Luke 19:27

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Lol una like random biblical quotes. ..
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
it's fun to mess around with you guys, you're like adorable puppies screaming Satan devil angels and all those crazy shits
... Have you seen any supernatural , be frank I want to know.

.. Luke 19:27

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Lol una like random biblical quotes. ..

What's your definition of supernatural? Lemme oblige you
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
god bless you sir

.. sorry how did the holy spirit impregnate his mother to give birth to his son?

By a miracle duh.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Image123:

By a miracle duh.
hahaha omg omg I can't argue with that logic , my wife should not just come telling me that shit lol just saying
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
This case is complicated already but if you love God, yourself and your neighbour you'll be saved! Mark 12:28-31

To love God requires deep interest in what God wants so you need accurate knowledge about his laws (likes and dislikes) {1John 5:3} then you must love your neighbour as yourself, this means you should try all within your power to help those around you know God's likes and dislikes, that's why you need to have the accurate knowledge about God.

As for Christianity, there are over 2.3 billion people scattered in over 41,000 religions claiming Christians today. Well out of all those 41,000 groups only one belongs to Jesus, so to know what Christianity entails you need to IDENTIFY Jesus' real group out of all these imitations!

Satan knows that without Jesus nobody can be saved {John 14:6} that's why he (Satan) formed so many religions claiming Christians, this is to deceive people who may love to become Jesus' friend after reading the Bible.

So let me assure you that being a Christian involves much more than gathering with religionists and praying in Jesus name, it requires dedication and hard work! Luke 13:24

God bless you! smiley
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
hahaha omg omg I can't argue with that logic , my wife should not just come telling me that shit lol just saying

One, it's not something that happens twice. Two, you re not worthy of such. Don't even compare yourself to Joseph the godly man. You are a most foolish atheist according to the Bible.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:
This case is complicated already but if you love God, yourself and your neighbour you'll be saved! Mark 12:28-31

To love God requires deep interest in what God wants so you need accurate knowledge about his laws (likes and dislikes) {1John 5:3} then you must love your neighbour as yourself, this means you should try all within your power to help those around you know God's likes and dislikes, that's why you need to have the accurate knowledge about God.

As for Christianity, there are over 2.3 billion people scattered in over 41,000 religions claiming Christians today. Well out of all those 41,000 groups only one belongs to Jesus, so to know what Christianity entails you need to IDENTIFY Jesus' real group out of all these imitations!

Satan knows that without Jesus nobody can be saved {John 14:6} that's why he (Satan) formed so many religions claiming Christians, this is to deceive people who may love to become Jesus' friend after reading the Bible.

So let me assure you that being a Christian involves much more than gathering with religionists and praying in Jesus name, it requires dedication and hard work! Luke 13:24

God bless you! smiley

this fella has come here again to share Asleep magazine. Just watch him.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Image123:

this fella has come here again to share Asleep magazine. Just watch him.

OP threw a question to everyone, say what you know and leave others to say their own Sir. It's Pharisees that always try to silence others from airing their views not Christians! Act 4:18, 5:28

If you're a competent Bible student {2Timothy 3:17} you will not be intimidated by what others say {2Timothy 2:15 compare to Isaiah 54:17} you'll air your own views and let the truth speak for himself {John 8:32} Jesus is alive! Hebrew 13:8

So say what you know and leave others Sir! cheesy
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

OP threw a question to everyone, say what you know and leave others to say their own Sir. It's Pharisees that always try to silence others from airing their views not Christians! Act 4:18, 5:28

If you're a competent Bible student {2Timothy 3:17} you will not be intimidated by what others say {2Timothy 2:15 compare to Isaiah 54:17} you'll air your own views and let the truth speak for himself {John 8:32} Jesus is alive! Hebrew 13:8

So say what you know and leave others Sir! cheesy

Lol at intimidated. Why do you feel your words intimidate others? Do you try to make your words intimidate others? i know your modus operandi and i already saw your rubbish about being the one and only true denomination out of 41000 groups. Where you get your statistics is the real miracle here. i guess from Asleep as usual. You live in a bubble that's the problem you have.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Image123:

Lol at intimidated. Why do you feel your words intimidate others? Do you try to make your words intimidate others? i know your modus operandi and i already saw your rubbish about being the one and only true denomination out of 41000 groups. Where you get your statistics is the real miracle here. i guess from Asleep as usual. You live in a bubble that's the problem you have.

Just answer the OP Sir, it's a question not an argument.

Say what you know and allow others to do the same, as simple as that! grin
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Just answer the OP Sir, it's a question not an argument.

Say what you know and allow others to do the same, as simple as that! grin

i already answered the OP, then i saw your advert.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by budaatum: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Image123:

i already answered the OP, then i saw your advert.
And you can easily decide to purchase what he advertises or move on and advertise your own, I'm sure.

You never know. He might shut down his shop and help you sell your's if your advertising and wares are superior to his.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
budaatum:

And you can easily decide to purchase what he advertises or move on and advertise your own, I'm sure.

You never know. He might shut down his shop and help you sell your's if your advertising and wares are superior to his.

i'm not selling.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by budaatum: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Image123:

i'm not selling.
You are not selling? Are you spoiling someone elses market for no reason then?

I don't believe you! It sounds like you are selling reason and logic here.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
budaatum:

You are not selling? Are you spoiling someone elses market for no reason then?

I don't believe you! It sounds like you are selling reason and logic here.

Believe God, not me. Do you have anything important to do or you need me to chat?
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by budaatum: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Image123:

Believe God, not me. Do you have anything important to do or you need me to chat?
I do not "believe" God. And sorry, I'm not buying as I have better things to spend my money on. But I won't mind chatting with a person who sells reason and logic so long as they use what they sell. Such people are very interesting to chat with and rather sadly few on here.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Image123(m): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
budaatum:

I do not "believe" God. And sorry, I'm not buying as I have better things to spend my money on. But I won't mind chatting with a person who sells reason and logic so long as they use what they sell. Such people are very interesting to chat with and rather sadly few on here.

Wrong number, grin grin majamaja come and take your body guide ohhhh grin grin
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by tobby20: 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin grin angry
TheSourcerer:
yes idiot preach , should I give you mic sir

Modified* I said pastor not idiot I'm sorry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Would Never Approve Of violation / Of Tithes And Offerings And Rich Preachers. / Man Finds 'jesus' In His Laundry (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.