Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Do We Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Marry (1848 Views)

See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin / Why Do We Marry? / Why Do We Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Marry by kabtun(m): 12:39am On Jan 31, 2011
is love enough reason for you to want to get married to a lady
Re: Why Do We Marry by vertexroya(m): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2011
****VERTEX ENTERS******

[size=15pt]Yes, to an extent, marriage makes whatever feelings you're having for each other legitimate and open
on the other hand, compatibility is another issue to consider, as affectionate feelings while dating may not last long, if not backed up
by some other attributes that you contribute to the relationship.[/size]
Re: Why Do We Marry by Ethiodime: 1:01am On Jan 31, 2011
Love is not enough reason to get married!

The is more to marriage if you ask married member's!
Re: Why Do We Marry by femmy2010(m): 1:30am On Jan 31, 2011
We get married to get commitment.
Re: Why Do We Marry by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Jan 31, 2011
To have legitimate children.
Re: Why Do We Marry by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 31, 2011
@poster
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!
people have to use their BRAINS to evaluate the situation too. . . . . . . . . . as we all know that we can fall in love with the wrong person.
Re: Why Do We Marry by MrCork17: 2:59am On Jan 31, 2011
ermm, for guranteeed punnny, undecided duh!!
Re: Why Do We Marry by roymary: 4:30am On Jan 31, 2011
Well, we marry because the biatch was smarter hence we get stuck on one punnny. Thats exploitation.
Re: Why Do We Marry by MrsChima1(f): 4:41am On Jan 31, 2011
Just because you are married does not mean you are to get punny whenever you want. You men disgusts me.
Re: Why Do We Marry by roymary: 4:49am On Jan 31, 2011
^^^^^

Except for 75% of the married women, everyone in the whole world wants to have sex. They stop giving Bloowjob upon marrying. They just want to spend your money and grow fat nyansh from eating, sleeping and snoring. arghhhhh, if not for se;x , i wouldnt be talking to women.
Re: Why Do We Marry by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 31, 2011
whats up Chima and Roymary?
Re: Why Do We Marry by MrsChima1(f): 5:09am On Jan 31, 2011
Oh my goodness!  Is that all you think of women?  I feel sorry for the female that raised you.  I know she wished she had swallowed.
Re: Why Do We Marry by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 31, 2011
LOL i just realized what he said! Roy you dont really mean that do you? undecided
Re: Why Do We Marry by MrsChima1(f): 5:11am On Jan 31, 2011
Hey girl!
Re: Why Do We Marry by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 31, 2011
^^did you get my msg?
Re: Why Do We Marry by roymary: 5:44am On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Oh my goodness!  Is that all you think of women?  I feel sorry for the female that raised you.  I know she wished she had swallowed.  

Whatever. At least, i wasn't swallowed. I'm in your face now. Deal with it! Oh Mr Chima, you gave this woman the opportunity she has.
Re: Why Do We Marry by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 31, 2011
this most certainly is not the Roymary I know talking angry
Re: Why Do We Marry by roymary: 5:46am On Jan 31, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^did you get my msg?

Hey Mz Dark  .  How is it going over there? Ensure you pick the good traits in Mrs Chima; don't always make your husband promise a new gift before you give him a Bl00wjob. Thats all Mrs Chima does.
Re: Why Do We Marry by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2011
Yes love is enough reason. Not for guaranteed cuz you can get punny from the grocery store, walmart, Movies, churches, schools, roads, clubs, the list is endless even in NL  cheesy
Re: Why Do We Marry by roymary: 5:50am On Jan 31, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

this most certainly is not the Roymary I know talking  angry

Lol. Oh cmon. You kinda know me. Hows the cold treating you?  Hope your Valentine gifts are coming in already.

Mrs Chima is angry because she will only get Valentine's gift from one man; she used to get a truckload from men; she was kinda promiscuous. My uncle rescued her and he got snared.  angry
Re: Why Do We Marry by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 31, 2011
roymary:

Lol. Oh cmon. You kinda know me. Hows the cold treating you?  Hope your Valentine gifts are coming in already.

Mrs Chima is angry because she will only get Valentine's gift from one man; she used to get a truckload from men; she was kinda promiscuous. My uncle rescued her and he got snared.  angry

come on Roymary, there are certain folks on NL who I consider reasonable and "relevant" to the forum. Both yourself and Chima apply, can't we kewl folks get along? cant u two agree wot disagree? no name calling please cry.

as for valentines day, i always get the same *ish every year lol.
Re: Why Do We Marry by roymary: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2011
^^^^

Its just a way of life with Mrs Chima; she enjoys the fight; its like rough sex for a wild woman. She loves it. BTW, i like Mrs Chima or i wouldn't even pay her any mind. She's a sweet woman; the beautiful wife of my uncle, Mr Chima.

You get the same gift every year I know what that is grin Hope he doesn't show up this year so you could give room for a new gift from someone else. he has overstayed dammit. cheesy
Re: Why Do We Marry by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 31, 2011
^^lmao! candy, card, roses, a date, and jewelery. i am actually wearing the necklace given to me right now, from last V.Day lol
Re: Why Do We Marry by roymary: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2011
I'm jealous o, But seriously, if you truly love your man for the right reasons and vice versa; i find that priceless.
Re: Why Do We Marry by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 31, 2011
^^lol its usually my guy friends, brothers and of course who I am dating. its just a day to show love i guess.
and i agree with you love is something worth fighting for. most definitely.
Re: Why Do We Marry by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2011
Everyone wishes to create an institution on which to make a foundation for themselves to persist in the next generation through their children, in a healthy way.
Re: Why Do We Marry by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2011
2buff:

Everyone wishes to create an institution on which to make a foundation for themselves to persist in the next generation through their children, in a healthy way.

grin grin In other more "plain" words, everyone wants a healthy relationship and some kids LOL.
Re: Why Do We Marry by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2011
2 legalise our sex n b xclusivly comitd 2 a sex patna until i get tired of d p.en1s
Re: Why Do We Marry by Omolola1(f): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
For companionship and 2 have children legitimately
Re: Why Do We Marry by ismaeel86(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
we marry for companionship, security and to have legitimate intercourse and children
Re: Why Do We Marry by tjskii(f): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
@op i wonder : undecided undecided
Re: Why Do We Marry by Coolabbie: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2011
4 companionship & maybe procreation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? / Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison / Lying Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.