Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! (1858 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by onila(f): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
smiley the Nigerian guys in the US. .have this special swag I like. .a mix with the Nigerian aggressiveness and black American swag n demeanour

plus being in the US

am gonna be searching for Nigerian guys in the US not on NL but in real life. .esp those ones in houston

1 Like

Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by slimyem: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
smh!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by onila(f): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
slimyem: smh!!

screw off! amebo! angry
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by MrsChima1(f): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
slimyem: smh!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by Metalgoong(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2012
Onila lets meet next week in our spot in Seattle! grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by Coefficient(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
Yet another nonsense thread from you-know-who
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by dangerzone: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
onila: smiley the Nigerian guys in the US. .have this special swag I like. .a mix with the Nigerian aggressiveness and black American swag n demeanour

plus being in the US

am gonna be searching for Nigerian guys in the US not on NL but in real life. .esp those ones in houston

dem go tear your t,o,t,o leave u for bus stop
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by onila(f): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
dangerzone:

i got too much game to be dumped
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by ednut1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
dumbest post eva, babe get a life, ode oshi

1 Like

Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
This girl get fault
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by nikkyshyne(f): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
This girl is weird!!!
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by onila(f): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
ednut1: dumbest post eva, babe get a life, ode oshi

yr one bitter hopeless nigga alive

a lousy, puss-y head!
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by onila(f): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
nikkyshyne: This girl is weird!!!

naa yr weirder
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
onila:

yr one bitter hopeless nigga alive

a lousy, puss-y head!
Lol
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
No not the ones in houston. Small boys pretending to be big boys LOL!! When you come back you will be saying water don pass garri with tears flowing cry
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by Gracious10: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
dangerzone:

ROTFL!! grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by ghettodreamz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
onila: smiley the Nigerian guys in the US. .have this special swag I like. .a mix with the Nigerian aggressiveness and black American swag n demeanour

plus being in the US

You de look for one chance? One night ONLY!
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by onila(f): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
FlowerPower: No not the ones in houston. Small boys pretending to be big boys LOL!! When you come back you will be saying water don pass garri with tears flowing cry
tongue
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by onila(f): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

You de look for one chance? One night ONLY!

naa real relationship

looking for a rich naija dude
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by drnoel: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
People are talking, this one is also following them to talk....abeg joo!!!
That is how u told us the other time that one jamo guy touch ur toto. I mean guys with me that day that saw ur thread almost died of laughter.
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by onila(f): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
drnoel: People are talking, this one is also following them to talk....abeg joo!!!
That is how u told us the other time that one jamo guy touch ur toto. I mean guys with me that day that saw ur thread almost died of laughter.
grin
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hi Onila! smiley
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
I doubt this onila would mind that

dangerzone:

Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by onila(f): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I doubt this onila would mind that

i am not like you. .area ashawo
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
onila:

i am not like you. .area ashawo

I hear you, international ashewo.
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by abdulkayus(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
Rubbish, onila, u are more dan dis nah, y stoopin so low.
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by abdulkayus(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
Rubbish, onila, u are more dan dis nah, y stoopin so low?
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
abdulkayus: Rubbish, onila, u are more dan dis nah, y stoopin so low.

You're right. She does her performance better on her back and knees.
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by onila(f): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I hear you, international ashewo.
sad
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by onila(f): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You're right. She does her performance better on her back and knees.
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by Mynd44: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
Onila has been smoking shyt again
Re: I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! by onila(f): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Onila has been smoking shyt again

i dont smoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Suppose To Be Wary? / Relationship Tips - You Really Need To Learn / WHY WOMEN DON'T DATE NICE GUYS!! (why Nice Guys" Often Finish Last)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.