Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,861 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions (53703 Views)

Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by BizBayo: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
I have just received a credit alert of 100 naira.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by MozB: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
For all the banks were de for Nigeria, na this bank steal pass.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by osothermal(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:
They should return the money with interest!

Thieves......only a fool will open an account with them

Robbers....

[img]https://media./images/5c701d27faf5c39861c2b1efe18f7f51/tenor.gif[/img]
Which kind open, we jejely dey our diamond bank o before they came to meet us

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:
They should return the money with interest!

Thieves......only a fool will open an account with them

Robbers....

[img]https://media./images/5c701d27faf5c39861c2b1efe18f7f51/tenor.gif[/img]

I'm not a fool
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by fabricsdeck(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Got refunded for only February own...
I'm still expecting refund for other months especially this June.
Money that am starving myself to save is what this people are deducting anyhow

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by erutoria: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Refund with compensation.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Do you know that DiamondAccess bank deducted #1,128.75 from my acct for card maintaince or whatever, a debit card I have never use for like more than 4years now can't even remember the last time i did a cash withdrawal from my diamond acct, all my transaction has been online so who are they maintaining the card for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by benebaby77: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
jakD:
Since yesterday, I've started the process of changing from Access bank.
Deciding to have an account with Access bank is the decision I regret ever making.

Not only you, I have three accounts with and I regret ever Banking with them....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by jericco1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
They should better because the thunder wey go fire dem dey microwave angry
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by OdefaGirl(f): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Their staff's salaries/ allowances will feel the payment cool cool
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Kceeboss(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Access has been acting funny with my account and I can't do much because of my current location.They should have fun but am gonna close the account on my arrival.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Kaybaba5(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
They better do
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Liftedhands(f): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
They should not refund me mbok! I've counted it out of my money. Refund now and still take it later what is the diff? Abeg
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Apologize(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
willieguy:
GTBANK should follow suit too

The owner of the bank himself na Fraudster
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Raymeskey: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
They are yet to refund my money
Whether they refund it or not I'm not interested in banking with them again
I ran away from UBA because of poor services
I think I should reconsider

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by jagaban002(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Foolish bank they remove 450 and I don’t even touched d acxount since feb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by olumide4christ: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
jakD:
Since yesterday, I've started the process of changing from Access bank.
Deciding to have an account with Access bank is the decision I regret ever making.

Na now you know what's up? Me that I have 5 accounts with them as a result of their merger or acquisition of Diamond bank, they have been sending me emails for some months now telling me "we miss you, make use of your account". Who send them since last year?

I received the email that this thread is based on saying they wanted to deduct Stamp duty from February to April on transactions above N10,000. They sent me emails for all my accounts with them whereas the only transaction that occurred from January-April this year was a N13k my Uber driver paid into one of the accounts in March, yet they were sending me emails to fund my accounts so that they could carry out their deductions. I vex seriously for them. Their continuous deductions is what made me abandon their accounts to a large extent, except the one I opened for my daughter.
They have deducted & deducted to the point that one of my accounts is -N26.00 now.

If you need a good bank, I recommend GTBank Zenith Bank, Heritage Bank..you can't go wrong with them.
Diamond bank was 2nd best for me until Access swallowed them... very painful for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by ibrolis(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
First bank too dey remove stamp duty oo. Let dem return our money too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by haydeey(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I NEED A VERY GOOD WRITER.

I HAVE ADVERTISED FOR WRITERS SEVERALLY ON THIS FORUM, BUT ALL I'VE BEEN GETTING ARE PEOPLE WHO I HAVE TO EDIT AND REWRITE THEIR WORK. I AM TIRED OF DOING THAT. I NEED REAL WRITERS.

I DON'T NEED AN ARTICLE WRITER, BUT SOMEONE WHO CAN WRITE ON ANYTHING.

PLEASE, IF YOU'RE THAT PERSON, SEND A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK TO INFO(AT)PATRICKOKUNIMA.COM

Please, can you be more specific on the kind of writer you need?
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by dangoteinlaw: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Stupid Bank, sadly Fidelity Bank don dey follow their footstep too.
was about sayi the same unfortunately fidelity has followed suit in stealing from customers, infact mayb the beat will be just to bank at home because these fraudulent bodies disguising as banks have started ahow their true colours. Imagine Fidelity deducting almost 400 from me sayi it’s stamp duty when I never received any alert aside salary?
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Ekpekaycee: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
If this is true, then it is a big indictment on their integrity. I have been a loyal customer for over ten years and on More than one occasion, I have had course to use other banks because of the frequent deductions.
If the deductions were legal, will they talk of refund? If, like they said, it's for February till date, why did they accumulate it?
I saw a joke on social media where it was said that the bank donated #1 billion and is deducting from customers to make up.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by fayluv1(f): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
fabricsdeck:
Got refunded for only February own...

I'm still expecting refund for other months especially this June.

Money that am starving myself to save is what this people are deducting anyhow
they know wat dey are doing, dey said dey will return feb to april but may n june is worst dan d once dey promise to return
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by 2019elections: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jaculze:
Reasons why I bank with Gtbank. I was surprised seeing that people were complaining about them being deducted, I just laugh cos Gtbank can't do such. You're *737*0# away from opening an account with them

Gtb de deduct oo. All banks do but the problem with access is they left it to accumulate. That doesn't stop you from being charged in subsequent transactions.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by DLondonboiy: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sirheny007:
I have been refunded.
How can you deduct N50 thrice from my account in the name of stamp duty for the month of February?? undecided
Multiply that by the millions of customer's nationwide.

Thieves!

Access bank is a criminal bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by olumide4christ: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Raxxye:
I saw my money wiped out yesterday in the name of stamp duty charges and I almost wept. I couldn't fathom what transactions I did that made them deduct 2,150 naira for stamp duty charges alone within the space of just 3 months. And this is an account that had 3650 naira balance!
Dem get mind sha!

N2,150? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Access Bank give me back my 10million Naira
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by busariabeyx24(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shebi access Don plan to refund.
UBA charged me 350h several times.

I don't think access bank is a bad bank Oo at least Dem do d needful after the backlash.

UBA go comot your money and there mumu CFC go tell you say it's a directive from CBN.

If access was rated 1/10 ... I wonder what rating UBA will get.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by just2endowed: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Liftedhands:
They should not refund me mbok! I've counted it out of my money. Refund now and still take it later what is the diff? Abeg

In case they refund you, I dey ready to collect since you don't need it again biko
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by fayluv1(f): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Do you know that DiamondAccess bank deducted #1,128.75 from my acct for card maintaince or whatever, a debit card I have never use for like more than 4years now can't even remember the last time i did a cash withdrawal from my diamond acct, all my transaction has been online so who are they maintaining the card for
they did d same to me n i called somebody in d bank d guy said they made new atm card for me, n my own card has not expired o, not even gone to collect it
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Jabioro: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dem commot 150 wey I want take recharge my phone ..I dey vex..as access bank make my balance by get zero..
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Raxxye(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
olumide4christ:

N2,150? shocked shocked shocked
Yes, that's what they deducted!
My balance after the deductions was 1500 naira and I had to quickly transfer it out last night before they deduct for May and June. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Pierced(f): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I NEED A VERY GOOD WRITER.

I HAVE ADVERTISED FOR WRITERS SEVERALLY ON THIS FORUM, BUT ALL I'VE BEEN GETTING ARE PEOPLE WHO I HAVE TO EDIT AND REWRITE THEIR WORK. I AM TIRED OF DOING THAT. I NEED REAL WRITERS.

I DON'T NEED AN ARTICLE WRITER, BUT SOMEONE WHO CAN WRITE ON ANYTHING.

PLEASE, IF YOU'RE THAT PERSON, SEND A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK TO INFO(AT)PATRICKOKUNIMA.COM

Just saw this now.

Is there a deadline?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.