Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions (53704 Views)

Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Njspark(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Uba charge me this many times a month
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Njspark(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Uba charges too when ever you receive any money they will remove 50 for stamp duty
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Gimli(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jaculze:
Reasons why I bank with Gtbank. I was surprised seeing that people were complaining about them being deducted, I just laugh cos Gtbank can't do such. You're *737*0# away from opening an account with them

Gt-Bank that remove 50 naira anything I make a Transfer
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Tloc(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Waiting for GTB to do same, they are worse.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by saxoholic1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Stealing from us

#WitdrawAllyourCash#
Enough is Enough for Access bank fraud
Let's make it go viral

Am going to access bank on Monday to withdraw all my cash including the kobo
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Yemianne: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lol. Access bank will pay stamp duty for free for customers?, if i hear,they will still remove one way or the other from customers acct that ppl will not suspect,access that denied sacking workers this may 2020 will now pay stamp duty? If i hear.....
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Yemianne: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yemianne:
Lol. Access bank will pay stamp duty for free for customers?, if i hear,they will still remove one way or the other from customers acct that ppl will not suspect,access that denied sacking workers this may 2020 will now pay stamp duty? If i hear.....
They dont have integrity.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Matthew819: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
If Una like make Una refund all the money way Una don ever deduct from my account I no bank with Una again. Useless bank that almost killed me with heart attack. Mtchewwwww
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by ceceee(f): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
rottable:
I personally demand compensation for damages caused and also emotional trauma caused as a result of their inability.

Lol
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by splashbaby(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why is there stamp duties on savings account baffles me. Those sleeping block head at the national assembly won't work on this nonsense.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by vicarsenal(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Access Bank and illegal deductions are like 5&6

How will the balance in a savings account be reducing everyday..

I ran for dear life...
Thieving bank
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Asiri1991: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
God bless the management of Fidelity Bank. They are miles ahead of others in banking.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
willieguy:
GTBANK should follow suit too
Gtbank deducts outrageously too? I transfered from my access to Gtbank.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by cochexky: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
I blame Diamond bank for all ur insults and Humiliation. Useless access, careless and stupid Access.

Ravon:

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2020/06/28/access-bank-to-refund-stamp-duty-deductions/
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Sojo45900: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
They have refund my money
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Rexraph18(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Gtbank is worse off..

I receive money, they charge 50naira..
I send money, they charge (varies)
I check balance, they charge..

They charge for SMS, stamp duty, card maintenance, ATM withdrawal..

All these from a savings account.. cry cry
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by biggie73(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
I just got my refund.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Aderupoko2: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Diamond bank don infect Access bank. Even the account I stopped using for over two years, am still getting debit alert.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by gbengaoyeladun(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
biggie73:
I just got my refund.

Have not hot mine ooo
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by rasxx(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ravon:

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2020/06/28/access-bank-to-refund-stamp-duty-deductions/
Access bank deduct stamp duty for 900 naira. I mean it. It's a big lie if there say there deduct stamp duty for ten thousand naira #accessbankarethieve
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by rago(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Contact me sir. badakausara@gmail.com

You won't regret it.

PatrickOkunima:
I NEED A VERY GOOD WRITER.

I HAVE ADVERTISED FOR WRITERS SEVERALLY ON THIS FORUM, BUT ALL I'VE BEEN GETTING ARE PEOPLE WHO I HAVE TO EDIT AND REWRITE THEIR WORK. I AM TIRED OF DOING THAT. I NEED REAL WRITERS.

I DON'T NEED AN ARTICLE WRITER, BUT SOMEONE WHO CAN WRITE ON ANYTHING.

PLEASE, IF YOU'RE THAT PERSON, SEND A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK TO INFO(AT)PATRICKOKUNIMA.COM

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Dewze(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
OBJlive:
I have made several unsuccessful attemp to report to Fidelity bank customer care but their customer care line appears to be a scam number

Does fidelity bank have customer care?
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Stomoney(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
ole bank. thieves
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by TeetoEsq(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jaculze:
Reasons why I bank with Gtbank. I was surprised seeing that people were complaining about them being deducted, I just laugh cos Gtbank can't do such. You're *737*0# away from opening an account with them
...they are doing the same thing just that GTB are not sending the alert to their customers. Check your account statement you will see stamp duty deduction/charges. No need advertising GTB here, we all know they are the same

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by zinodizt: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Stamp duty is being collected by our rubbish government not banks... they only mandate them to Carry their dirty works out.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Slimpotter(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I NEED A VERY GOOD WRITER.

I HAVE ADVERTISED FOR WRITERS SEVERALLY ON THIS FORUM, BUT ALL I'VE BEEN GETTING ARE PEOPLE WHO I HAVE TO EDIT AND REWRITE THEIR WORK. I AM TIRED OF DOING THAT. I NEED REAL WRITERS.

I DON'T NEED AN ARTICLE WRITER, BUT SOMEONE WHO CAN WRITE ON ANYTHING.

PLEASE, IF YOU'RE THAT PERSON, SEND A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK TO INFO(AT)PATRICKOKUNIMA.COM

I would like to write for you. What particular areas are your interests.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by drezy1: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
(1): 7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN (4th Batch),,
• Commencement Date: 6th -12th July,2020.
• Training Method: WhatsApp and Anydesk
• Requirements: WhatsApp and System..

(2): DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN BE MAKING ATLEAST ₦21,000 WEEKLY WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
Check my Signature for more details....
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by clumsydyna: 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jaculze:
Since February, Gtbank has been deducting #50 from my account, for deposit of #10,000 and above.
Don't come here spewing lies.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by bamo1big: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Very abnormal deduction are we the one that intimate them to donate 1billion mismanage by the federal government in the name if covid 19 or whatever they might call it!!!
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Abikeade11(f): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Just got mine
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Abikeade11(f): 12:11am On Jun 29, 2020
I think first bank should do the same
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Kennyking1234: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Jaculze:
do you work for them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.