Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did (9074 Views)

Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her / So Guys, Did She Really Bleep Up? Or Did He Take It Too Far? / See What Nigerian Guys Did To This Sexy Lady On Twitter After Sharing Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by Nezzjnr: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2020
IamPlato:
you Think Facebook Is Worse? Go on Twitter And See Fools.

After They Will Be Creating Post Of Girls Fvcking Another Guy Behind Their Backs

Deadrat I think I'll agree with you on this

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by Favour22amaka(f): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2020
Hahahaha. Very funny

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by fattprince(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Heiterkeit:
If only you know that the nonsense act of starting almost every word with capital letter makes you appear worse than the guys you complained about their action.
I've seen you fight with the op for this your complaint before. Babe just leave him alone. That's how he wants to express himself. It's nobody's business

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by Heiterkeit(f): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2020
fattprince:

I've seen you fight with the op for this your complaint before. Babe just leave him alone. That's how he wants to express himself. It's nobody's business

Stop being stupid. I don't know the OP from Adam and I haven't fought with him. Besides, I don't stand to gain anything fighting with little brats like you and him. Don't bother to mention me again because I won't read if you do.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by DigitB: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
supercase1:

I will ban you until 2030 if u don't stop propagating hatespeech on nairaland
BE WARNED

Story for the gods.
Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by fattprince(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Heiterkeit:

Stop being stupid. I don't know the OP from Adam and I haven't fought with him. Besides, I don't stand to gain anything fighting with little brats like you and him. Don't bother to mention me again because I won't read it if you do.

Bitch
Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by Papadoh(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Angelacruz:
Women rule d world,if una like make una swallow redpill frm nw to next yr.Noting will change
Keep deluding yourself, your eye go soon clear.
Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by IamPlato(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
fattprince:

My Wisdom Never Depart From Your Family

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by mrblessed(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
See how past indiscretion is being ruthlessly exhumed and weaponised to taunt and tease a fellow who has obviously forgotten that event of yesteryears. Little wonder time-honoured Africa adage says, "There is nothing more precious than a good name."

I have equally learnt that, by merely reminding a person of a previous criminal infraction can make someone a "scammer." Where the heck are the world's famous dictionaries, as the word "scammer" is being redefined on this graveyard?
Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by olisaEze(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
O’bob see campaign in paramode! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hahaha see sweet tears everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
IamPlato:
Why Is It That When A Girl Posts AnyThing you All Run In Like Hornyy dogs To Comment but When You Fellow Guy Posts Something Educative And Reasonable you Just Ignore?

Many Of You Will Be Claiming To Have Been Red Pilled But Your Foolishness Is Still Very Visible.

I Just Saw A Post By Preshiben where She Said Something like "what Is That Thing You Have Never Done"... All Of Una Run Enter Like Dog With Erect Dicks to Comment but I Am Very Sure If That Post Was Created by A Guy You All Would Ignore.

Girls Ignore Lots Of Guys Posts Here But You Cannot ignore Theirs, you Be Fool

If Una Just See Girl With Fine Profile, una brain Go Just Go Faulty instantly... Redpill Vanish...

Make Una TRY Get Sense, world Go Soon End
madoo well it is not our fault
Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
This op don vex O grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by IamPlato(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Shut The Fvck Up!!!
Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by sandracute(f): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:
[/s] shatap
Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Using female account to swindle people of their hard earned money.

The monicker deadrat(now iamplato) tried to scam people of their hard earned money, by misleading the general public. He claimed his brother had an accident, how they have exhausted all the money in their reach treating him. They needed #70,000 to complete the scan. His friends here started telling us how he is a good guy indirectly trying to divert our attention from his scam. The fake guy resulted to insult when people asked him for a proof to be sure he is really in need as explained. Meanwhile, the thread was created in Politics Section with the monicker augustinablack and his dubious thread even made fp until the mods realized it was all means to defraud people..

This happened sometime early 2018..

The particular thread that he created to scam people and was subsequently busted has been deleted by the mods though.

Some existing threads as regards to the scam perpetuated by deadrat who goes by the moniker iamplato presently :

https://www.nairaland.com/4492364/what-happened-deadrat-incident
https://www.nairaland.com/4495576/deadrat-scam-double-standards/2#67724911

His apology thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4492312/fall-

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamPlato:
Why Is It That When A Girl Posts AnyThing you All Run In Like Hornyy dogs To Comment but When You Fellow Guy Posts Something Educative And Reasonable you Just Ignore?

Many Of You Will Be Claiming To Have Been Red Pilled But Your Foolishness Is Still Very Visible.

I Just Saw A Post By Preshiben where She Said Something like "what Is That Thing You Have Never Done"... All Of Una Run Enter Like Dog With Erect Dicks to Comment but I Am Very Sure If That Post Was Created by A Guy You All Would Ignore.

If Una Just See Girl With Fine Profile, una brain Go Just Go Faulty instantly... Redpill Vanish...

Pele. Don't be annoyded (humour intended oooo). I also noticed this. When it's sex, sex, sex, and some minor things people a lot of people comment but when it's informative then few people do.
Anyhow sha.
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti67I7jnmVc
Don't.mind that it's not edited and I'm a terribly shy person. I need my watch hours and subscribers.
And do help save some vaginas, lol.
Re: Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamPlato:

many guys are stupid idiots here!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol / LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] / Africa’s Most Expensive Bride? Six Suitors Compete To Marry 17-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.