Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Should I Divorce My Wife? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce My Wife? (65587 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by content208: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Judybash93:

The cells of the body use oxygen to produce energy. Oxygen is carried by the hemoglobin on the red blood cells. The blood vessels in the lungs bring oxygenated blood to the heart. The heart then pumped it out to the cells of the body. The waste product of this process is carbon dioxide. The hemoglobin then returns the carbon dioxide back to the lungs where it is exhaled.
Capillaries, which are small blood vessels with thin walls, are wrapped around these alveoli. The walls are so thin and close to each other that the air easily seeps through. In this way, oxygen seeps through into the bloodstream and carbon dioxide, in the bloodstream, seeps through into the alveoli, and is then removed from the body when we breathe out.
Do a little experiment by blocking your exhaust pipe, sit in your car with your Windows up and let's see if you'll be up and running in about an hour.
The short answer is that you inhale oxygen because you need oxygen for some biological processes.

Back to my question sir, demonstrate how spirit wife dey work

Now, kindly explain what makes the heart pump and what makes the lungs expand and contract.

Or do they work on their own without any force making them work?

Go and watch Paranormal Survivors and your eyes will be opened. Then you will discover that you know nothing
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by GRACEGLORY: 1:48am On Jul 01, 2020
When you run a business, and it breaks down, that’s proof you don’t understand how the business works. You can try every other lucrative business, and still end up a failure therein, until you understand how it works, you’re far from success. Marriage is like that. Without the required understanding for every level, you remain a failure. There’s a required knowledge for every phase of marriage, until that phase is understood and worked by both parties, stagnation, and divorce is inevitable.

The only reason you have come up here to seek advice is simply cos you still love your woman.
You must know this, “Love doesn’t make marriage work,” it only serves as the fundamental glue, it’s the understanding of the knowledge of how marriage works that put marriage to work. Marriage will expose your flaws, it will reveal your weaknesses so that you could learn to work on them. Marriage has never had perfect people, imperfect people who eventually becomes perfect.

Let’s assume this wife of yours has been an angel, then, became insane, would you pack up and leave? That woman needs help, she’s in a state of spiritual ignorance as yourself, this is the time to be her Superman, give it all it takes, and help her break through this storm of life. That’s what we daddies are meant to do. For better for worse till it’s better again.

The decision you make today will decide the destiny of your children’s marriage.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by victorian(f): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2020
One4me:

Going by your arguement now, your Dad did Great!
He married five wives and successfully trained 17children, unlike husband of nowadays.

Let me just pray for you: In the name of Jesus, you WILL be the 4th wife, in a marriage of five wives by your Husband.
Can l hear a BIG AMEN from you?
, ..................shiroboboshimanaga (speaks in tongues to seal the prayer).

I am still waiting for your Amen, otherwise l 'wont' call you a Hypocrite!

"The Mad Man is easy and pleasurable to admire in the Market Square, but No one wants to be his Parent" - Nigerian Proverb

Lol cheesy

Keep dreaming cheesy

You are so naive! Do u think that's how prayer works with achieving the result u have in mind? U have eyes but u can't see.

Keep displaying your foolishness. No be only shiborogomanga cheesy

Na shiboroaiye! Smhhhhh.

Chai! So naive!
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Encash(f): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
cococandy:
I guess she’s stubborn and disrespectful because she refused to listen to your con artists AKA pastors and prophets and go for “deliverance”.

She needs deliverance alright. From you.

On a more serious note, please go for check up. We don’t know what’s bit your peniis like you described, but it might be something treatable
That d..k produce 3 children.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Morgning: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
There are a lot of wrong things in this post ...
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Encash(f): 1:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks for your advise. One cannot fetch water from the river backing it.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Encash(f): 2:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Once again Thanks. I warned against insult but it is so unprecedented that some persons don't adhere to advise.
Do you know the full story?
Why jump into conclusion by throwing stones . Your experience now and ten years ago is it the same ?.if you insulted me you must go through this ordeal a thousand times in the name of jod he vah he.I am not confused. I have made my conclusions.
Once again Thanks for the positive comments.Positive thinkers Lord bless you. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Petyprincess(f): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
petyprincess, where art thou naaaaah?

wetin dey sup.
Here i am tongue
Hw are you?

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
Here i am tongue Hw are you?

O My God! where you come go since?

I don dey worry about you. wetin happen?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Petyprincess(f): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

O My God!
where you come go since?

I don dey worry about you. wetin happen?
My online class have started o,and I have been at my sister's place and good news is I have a nephew nw so you can guess right grin grin
He is even a month old today grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

My online classes have started o,and I have been at my sister's place and good news is I have a nephew nw so you can guess right grin grin
He is even a month old today grin

oh, no wonder. it is all good. u are welcome back.

the new fruit is welcome to the world. wink

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Petyprincess(f): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

oh, no wonder. it is all good. u are welcome back.

the new fruit is welcome to the world. wink
Aww thank you smiley smiley
Can't wait for yours also, I miss party jollof rice,so better hurry up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

Aww thank you smiley smiley
Can't wait for yours also, I miss party jollof rice,so better hurry up grin grin

grin grin

no problem. remains small time for my turn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.