Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Should I Divorce My Wife? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce My Wife? (65521 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2020
petyprincess, where art thou naaaaah?

wetin dey sup.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by conscienceman4(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2020
You are the problem and not your wife. You were given a list of traditional marriage and instead of bargaining and marry your wife peacefully, you ran to do court marriage only. You gave room to the devil. I wont explain further. But if you want to enjoy your marriage just go and see her family members.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by vickydevoka(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2020
annsrealms:

For your own good, discontinue that relationship. I have heard stories like this and they don't end well.

And marriage is not about beauty.
Besides, Ladies put their eggs in different basket.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Quaddafi29: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2020
She won't leave bc she has a mission for her spirit husband and until u are ruined,Moshe won't leave. You have to leave her. Just pack up, take the children and go. Your nemesis is the court wedding but as far as you don't take the next woman for court wedding or church wedding, you are cool. LEAVE
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by seanwilliam(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2020
HarunaWest:

Nah.. Marriage is easy..
I'm talking about those who already found their self in yhe mess....

Marriages depends on the way it is handled from the onset
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by vickydevoka(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2020
emmaodet:

To add to your points - virtually everybody that schooled in the olden days went to virtually cheap or free schools, a lot were sponsored to abroad by government, there were jobs taken easily then unlike now.
Also, the cost of running a human life was virtually cheap - free/cheap govt schools, hospitals were cheap govt own or local woman house for giving birth, you are sick? herbs, no everyday or monthly running cost like dstv, recharge cards, phones, cars, even house rent was low or you stay in family house etc
And they are comparing then to now.
God bless you. We are 9 in my family my dad didn't fill much stress paying. Our school fees n he sells foodstuffs n provision den. Hospital bills no stress no assistance. Buh now hospital bill for c.s na 100k n above. My brother na en some ladies still de reason lyk dat for dis kind 21st century
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by petra1(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Encash:
I.

But this woman is disrespectful. Pastors prophet tell she has a spirit husband. Sometimes I see a man fighting me in the dream. After sex smthing will bit my d..k. 3 times a year. She refused to go for deliverance. She is stubborn and self centered.

Move out of the house . unless she goes for deliverance. Its s spiritual problem. That thing is real . It may cost you your life, finance ,job . Spirit husband is real . The woman is a victim of it . But she has her personal responsibility of attitude and character . You must stand your ground
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by petra1(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2020
annsrealms:

For your own good, discontinue that relationship. I have heard stories like this and they don't end well.

And marriage is not about beauty.

I.agree with you
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mrchineke: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2020
annsrealms:

And you still said God bless you. Confusion. Which God?

The IMAGINARY dead God!!!
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mrchineke: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Dande55:

Well, aslong as he drops the "head of the home" title and his African ego as the "man of the house " , so he can wash plates, sweep house, mob, serve me food, wash my undies, take care of the babies, cook food for me and all of what that needs to be done. Then, I can consider that. But as long as we are in a traditional marriage, he should take up 100% responsibility in the home.

You are right, "head of the house" is for foolish uninformed men. I love cooking for me, the household and my children if madam or the househelp are not around. I mop and clean as well.....I learnt to do all these in Europe.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by highness25(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2020
Encash:
I had introduction. We we're about to do the traditional marriage. Her mother died. I invited the family after two years since her parents are dead one of the distant uncle gave me a bill, including a cow. We opted for a court marriage. It was done.

But this woman is disrespectful. Pastors prophet tell she has a spirit husband. Sometimes I see a man fighting me in the dream. After sex smthing will bit my d..k. 3 times a year. She refused to go for deliverance. She is stubborn and self centered.

Her brothers and sisters are supporting her ill manners. Myself and brothers have gone to the police station once. This is because of the differences. Ok, Come and take your sister I won't see them. She can leave my kids for me or take them along. I do 80percent of the spending, paying house rent for more than 10 years and payment of fees. A frigid woman that hate sex like shit.

People advise I stay because of the kids. But I can't continue like this. I am fed up .

Please advise no insult.

What kind of question is this now... When you married her did you tell us? Please stop disturbing us
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mistacoco2: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Endurance is very important in marriage, I know of a distant distant distant uncle who endured all manner of things in his marriage, and he's still there enduring, infact, his daughters always pray to have a husband like their father, becos of his high level of prayer and endurance, so Op pray very well ehn, you will be fine.
you say endure! But you will never say that when the man is maltreating the wife.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by raphy(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2020
all that kid may not even be your own oga. sorry to tell you this and if you find out the shock can even boil water.
so just go for paternity test of all ya kids.
before you go for divorce.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by chlowi(f): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Oluromantic:

Your talk is out of line already

yet u still quoted ? undecided undecided
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mechanics(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2020
One4me:

Look, Men pretend, when they want a Girl and Women pretend too, just to Hook a guy in marriage.
Nobody is Clairvoyant, you try your best but making a MISTAKE is Human. No one can claim to know their spouse inside-out, during courtship because Human nature is decietful.

Talking about praying,, Did Pastor Chris not pray before marrying Anita? Did Iginla not prayed before marrying his Ex-wife or are those not Pastors that pray for other people before marriage shocked undecided
Just eliminate the mistake PEACEFULLY, if all efforts to amend it prove impossible.

@Op, dont listen to all these people trying to trick you to dig your own grave "deeper", by asking you to go and do some silly traditional rites!
Traditional rites on what? that same woman? shocked shocked
Some people are wicked sha, they offer advice they themselves will never follow. Which one of then, will agree to go do a traditional marriage, for a man that has another wife and beats them or with a woman that does all these things the @Op wife does, to them?
What of Pastors Kumuyi, Adeboye and Oyedepo, are they not leaving together with their wife, my brother prayer still work, the pastor's you mentioned are not doing what they are preaching, for them to divorce their wives, they will surely see the wrath of God, read your Bible well, no matter the situations, we just need to resolve issues amicably so that peace will be in the family, a reasonable man or woman that want to keep his or her family together will surely sue for peace and when there is peace, there won't be divorce, and those pastors you mentioned are not even my mentors and they will never be.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by roladex(f): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Encash:
I had introduction. We we're about to do the traditional marriage. Her mother died. I invited the family after two years since her parents are dead one of the distant uncle gave me a bill, including a cow. We opted for a court marriage. It was done.

Her brothers and sisters are supporting her ill manners. Myself and brothers have gone to the police station once. This is because of the differences. Ok, Come and take your sister I won't see them. She can leave my kids for me or take them along. I do 80percent of the spending, paying house rent for more than 10 years and payment of fees. A frigid woman that hate sex like shit.

People advise I stay because of the kids. But I can't continue like this. I am fed up .

Please advise no insult.
didnt u see her before u married her
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by highcadre: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Judybash93:
You lost me when you started with spirit husband and shiii.... How can you demonstrate this?

Pls keep quiet on what you have no knowledge of.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2020
joyandfaith:

you are having extra-marital affair. you are using hard drugs. your wife complained and you slapped her. her siblings fought you by reporting you to police and you were arrested. since then you have been making life miserable for your wife. that is reason why she is not having sex with you.

pls wherr is the full gist? I didn't see it?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by chlowi(f): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2020
One4me:

The @Op said:

How many people cant figure out that once you are legally married in Court to someone, you are Husband and Wife.
Even if you do traditional and not Court Marriage, you are married but with a lot of "non-recognition".
People sef. angry

Oh absolutely they are married legally .... Op was coming from the spiritual angle, Prayers and his belief in God ... Now the only Marriage rite the bible mentioned was Traditional.... or Op isnt a christian ?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Poseidon000: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I went through the whole thread and that's why I stated unequivocally that your assertion is wrong. But typically, you refuse to see the error of your ways. Why am I not surprised?
Lol.cheesy you're funny, dear.

Error you say? I have always had the good sense to admit my wrong when apt, but I can't capitulate to your mendacious claim that is bereft of any palpable proof. Atleast, not as long as this thraead can be appraised.

Even if I should go through the pain of drawing inventory from this thread to corroborate my claim, you'll still find a way to meander and prevaricate, consequently plunging this discuss in a whirling vortex of fruitless back and forth. So, I'll pass this time.

BTW, it's nice talking to you.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mechanics(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2020
roladex:
didnt u see her before u married her
See her, as how?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2020
Quaddafi29:
She won't leave bc she has a mission for her spirit husband and until u are ruined,Moshe won't leave. You have to leave her. Just pack up, take the children and go. Your nemesis is the court wedding but as far as you don't take the next woman for court wedding or church wedding, you are cool. LEAVE
Do you know Op and his wife personally?

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by danny56: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2020
Encash:

Please advise no insult.

The only problem here is her not wanting to go for Deliverance. Anyone with a spirit husband or wife will hate anything called romance. She is reacting to the spirit husband. So she's married to two people, you and the spirit husband. Help her if you can, start praying for her first. I have been through this bro.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by highcadre: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Encash:

Please advise no insult.

Trust me. The easier way out of such is separation. Yes Prayer works, but men who can pray themselves out of such situation are extremely few. Not the conventional prayer, but strategic.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by emilyone(f): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2020
HarunaWest:
See vacuous story.. Very incoherent write up. A poor and shoddy synopsis . Why wouldn't your marriage be in jeopardy.
Now this got me laughing out loud
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Taiwojon(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2020
DeckXavier:
pls sir, don't speak for God.
it is in the Bible
Malachi 2: 14 and 16 verse 16 for the Lord, the God of lsrael, saith that he hate putting away:.........

God hate putting away, He hate divorce
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by 5chrisade: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Twoclans:
It is just a matter of time if you guys do not divorce on paper you will leave under the same room but will still be divorced.

The three pillars of marriage are :

Sex
Communication
Money

If there is a HUGE problem with any of this three it is just a matter of time.

You are not far from the truth. The 3 pillars of marriage; the 3C's or the CCC of marriage.
(1) Commitment (Sex, money)
(2) Communication (talking, understanding)
(3) Closeness(availability, physical presence)
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Taiwojon(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2020
mrchineke:

Ignorant village fools!!!

Why are we so superstitious and STUPID in this country?
I am not a fool neither what I wrote is superstition
God hate putting divorce and it is in the Bible

Malachi 2:14 and 16
verse 16
for the Lord, the God of lsrael, saith that he hateth putting away:........

get this into your head and don't call me fool or stupid again because I never abuse you and my words wasn't against you

Mr man
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Judybash93(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2020
content208:

Lolz. Very funny

You think everything on earth can be explained the same way you explain science?

Pray that you don't experience spiritual attack. That's when you will know that science doesn't have explanation for things of the spirit world

Spiritual attack? LMFAO.... Y'all niggas tripping
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Judybash93(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2020
highcadre:

Pls keep quiet on what you have no knowledge of.

Since you have knowledge of it. Please explain it to us
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by crackhouse(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2020
Encash:

Please advise no insult.
even me that read this is fed up too.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by NaijaDisclaimer(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2020
Encash:

Please advise no insult.

Oga you're not divorcing her anyshit, least if her family people should pour drink for you, na straight death. You went for Court wedding leaving aside the real marriage rites which you're supposed to settle with her family, to me, you didn't marry her. So go settle that.

From what you've written here, I don't think your wife alone is d cos of the problem, it's a 50-50 thing here. You're obviously slacking with the way you take with ur wife, she's not as stubborn as u paint her here. so go back to her and mend things right.

And for the records, who told you she has a spirit husband? even if it happens to be true, that's not even reason for u to divorce d mother of your kids. pls stop being selfish here and consider ur kids. why didn't u see all these before marrying her. so brother, just calm and go back to ur wife.

As regarding d sex thing, good communication and a change in d the way u treat her will make her give it to u the way u want. pls don't divorce ur wife, or you'll regret this, if not now, but surely later in life you'll regret this. so just let her be.

Change the way u react to her and start supporting her to be the best you want. This is where d whole will see how matured u are. She hasn't done anything to deserve been divorced.

So go back to her and mend things right.
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Marrying A Masturbator! / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.