Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death (48515 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by bsanya(f): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2020
She's pained because she wasn't called regarding her husband's death ...
Do you know how many people your husband's administration killed while alive? The pensions whose pension wasn't paid? The students whose years of schooling was elongated for years?
RIP to the dead, but ma'am should not be bothered about GSM if he calls, visit or not... Ahba...

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by joefelin2345: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2020
For me, all these are political gimmicks to wipe up sentiments in case Oyo State Government insists to probe her husband 8 years maladministration in Oyo State. She knows that many of first reacts before reasoning. Your husband rule the state for 8 years yet there is no one single hospital he could attend there. Adeoyo hospital was in comatose during those period until Gov. Makinde came to the rescue. I beg let the probe continue after all Abacha loots ate still been recovered over 20 years after his death. Ema paja lobo funwa ejoor. Don't call dog monkey for us pls.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by jummex8228(f): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Follygunners post=91186500]

I don't care abt some dead corrupt lunatic. May he rot in hell for all I care! angry

I care more abt the lost innocent souls that suffered and died due to his looting and corruption. angry [/quote

Let he who is without sin throw stone at him. As have said before, he has gone to meet his maker, let God decides if he belongs to hell or heaven . You might not be as bad as he is, but you have sinned before and you are still going to sin. Free your heart from hate or anger, it will only do you good. Have a nice day
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by jummex8228(f): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Follygunners post=91186740]

Go tell that to the millions of the innocent souls that are suffering and demised. If you need ur share of Ojuelegba Thunder, I'll gladly send it your way. angry[/quote
Sorry]
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by peeps4u: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2020
dejiavu:
Life is mystery, whatvgoes around comes around. A woman in such an emotional state of mind is never in the right mind to speak. We can excuse her for her emotional outburst because that is women for you.

If the state government cannot get through to her on her phone or send a text message a condolence visit by the Governor or his representative would have suffice that is in line with Government protocols as ex Governor of the state irrespective of political difference.

May God grant your husband eternal rest and the whole family the grace to bear this oireparablr loss. Take solace in the fact that he lived a fulfilled life and left you with grown up kids that can be by your side.

Isn't that what the deputy did in the absence of the governor who was away at Edo primaries?

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by mankan2k7(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2020
When your husband was busy playing politics with Ayefele studio, I think u did not say anything

When he was playing politics with thousands of lautech staffs and students, u refused to comment ma.

Enjoy Karma ma

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Hotguy27: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2020
ntyce:

Brother, if Seyi had needed her input maybe towards re-election, he would reach her.
Most politicians don't pick unknown numbers that doesn't mean they don't get to talk to those who don't have their contact.
They know the channel to take...

Seyi defeated her and the husband even as an incumbent governor and you are talking of only her for the reelection.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by effty(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:

It seems like there are some bad advisers around GSM
E-rat, she does not have the Governor's number too.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by wondaboi94(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2020
All of you are mad..just give us Electricity in Nigeria!!!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by obowunmi(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Time is up.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Follygunners: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2020
jummex8228:
Let he who is without sin throw stone at him. As have said before, he has gone to meet his maker, let God decides if he belongs to hell or heaven . You might not be as bad as he is, but you have sinned before and you are still going to sin. Free your heart from hate or anger, it will only do you good. Have a nice day

That poor innocent widow that couldn't feed her children, the poor little orphan that goes to bed hungry, the hopeless youth that recently graduated with no job, the poor old man that's dying of starvation due to non-payment of his pension, helpless fellow with terminal illness looking forward to die... there're millions of them out there all cuz of this BASTARD and his fellow BASTARDS that loot and deprive them of quality living. angry

May it not be well with them all and their families. May they not know peace here on earth and great beyond! May they all suffer miserable death like this fool just suffered. angry May they wake up daily to the tunes of sorrow, wailing, crying, regrets and all plagues of Egypt.

May God Almighty listen to the cry of the poor innocent folks. Amen! cry

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by peeps4u: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2020
TrueNigerian300:

Are you sure about the bolded
I am not sure any reasonable person will do that

Yes, she opened her shop during the period of the sickness/death of her husband and even yesterday

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Bluntemperor: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:

It seems like there are some bad advisers around GSM

Bro,you said it all!
why should it be Politics with bitterness in Oyo State.I expect Makinde to be humble in this regards. The situation is within Oyo- State,not even outside it,just a visit! HABA !
This is not Yoruba culture and will remain a big minus for this Govnr.its a matter of time.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Wantedmiller:

Is that the way you run your own business.......Shut down supermarket because of burial?

Abeg change that mindset
all markets in Ibadan were shutdown on Friday. Isnt it therefore hypocritical that the bereaved widow complaining didnt see anything wrong with opening shop, but sees something wrong with not receiving text? And YES in yoruba land when such happens you close shop, and not just for one day. Doesnt matter if it is a cubicle of a shop, or a gargatuan supermarket. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Born2Breed(f): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2020
babyvoice1990:
Dailytrust tried to package this, the woman snapped at Deputy Governor telling him no one from Oyo Govt called her. Oyo State Deputy told her how they called but she wouldn’t pick up her phone. She later said they could have texted.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IvhMMuI8_Y

If after watching this video some idiots are making unnecessary snide remarks against Makinde then I think they better take a walk to hell which is few metres away from them.

This woman is being silly and irredeemably arrogant.

Even if you don't know the caller the least she could have done is pass the phone to her PA to answer the call.

Do we all start avoiding calls cause we are politicians? What if it was an emergency?

Nothing wey seyi nor go see for entitlement avenue.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by peeps4u: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2020
ntyce:

Brother, if Seyi had needed her input maybe towards re-election, he would reach her.
Most politicians don't pick unknown numbers that doesn't mean they don't get to talk to those who don't have their contact.
They know the channel to take...

Then why should the desperation set in when I want to call people and show condolence and the person is declining the calls? You expect a sitting governor to be desperate to call someone who has been rejecting his calls? Because of what?
If Ajimobi's wife also needed favour, wouldn't she have the governor's number and reach out to him?

All I see from the woman is pride and entitlement. She proudly said she doesn't pick unknown numbers because she is a politician. That's how all our politicians become demi god after winning elections

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2020
peeps4u:

Yes, she opened her shop during the period of the sickness/death of her husband and even yesterday
i'm actually not the least bit surprised. Her rant was pure emotional blackmail. I dont know why folks on here cant see that. Makinde did not ignore their family, that i can tell you all for sure. Nuff said
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2020
peeps4u:

Then why should the desperation set in when I want call people and show condolence and thebperson is declining the calls?. You expect a sitting governor to be desperate to call someone who has been rejecting his calls? Because of what?
If Ajimobi's wife also needed favour, wouldn't she have the governor's number and reach out to him?

All I see from the woman is price and entitlement. She proudly said she doesn't pick unknown numbers because she is a politician. That's how all our politicians become demi god after winning elections
apt!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by OtunbaJ: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Madam, weather governor call or not, what will happen will happen. Just take faith n believe in God as u preach, let him take control. I truly sympathize with u.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by LadySarah: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Family of thieves. If you remove 48 plots from a developing city which you bought with the States money. How much will remain?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2020
This woman arrogance and sense of entitlement is from Jupiter. Every money stolen by her husband should be recovered.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by dammyzee1(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2020
that's one na you people problem, when you guyz are playing politics with Innocent citizen life you na don 4get abi

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by RightChannel: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2020
When Your Late Husband Was Demolishing Ayefele Radio Station And Properties Do You Reply To Messages Sent To You In Other To Caution Him Because Life Is Short?

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by lamentor78(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2020
......don't know what to comment self. grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Austeeenxx: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
When your husband was playing politics with peoples' lives you didn't complain, now the roles are reversed.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Daroldigits: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2020
Please let fear God and also fear women as well
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by SmartPolician: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2020
WeedSeller:

Snap out of it Ex_ excellency undecided

The whole anger channeled towards everyone most esp seyi makinde isn't because of the condolences not rendered.

Like I heard there is a 45 plots land battle between the family and seyi makinde's government in reference to them wanting to make it the burial site for Ajimobi which isn't legally owned and also It's seems because of how fast the sense of importance attached to herself and her family looks withdrawn by everyone.

It seems mouth running is Ajimobi's family demeanor. It runs in the blood.
Wife looks terrible than dead husband.

The woman is a drama queen

She kept saying that nobody called her when her husband died, including the state governor.

When the deputy governor told her that he personally called her, she kept saying that she is a wife of a politician, so she cannot answer calls of people she doesn't have their numbers.

You can imagine the statement, and she was still saying that nobody called her

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Femidfo: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2020
ok
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by HMarshal(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2020
WeedSeller:

Snap out of it Ex_ excellency undecided

The whole anger channeled towards everyone most esp seyi makinde isn't because of the condolences not rendered.

Like I heard there is a 45 plots land battle between the family and seyi makinde's government in reference to them wanting to make it the burial site for Ajimobi which isn't legally owned and also It's seems because of how fast the sense of importance attached to herself and her family looks withdrawn by everyone.

It seems mouth running is Ajimobi's family demeanor. It runs in the blood.
Wife looks terrible than dead husband.

Let's just put it down to mourning because no1 undstands wat she is yapping about.
Her husband wasnt the most liked man during his time.
& Obviously wasn't in good terms with the current govnt.so wtf did she expect?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by amaridigital(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2020
cochexky:
Did she called the attention of the governor when her late husband was ill? Why is she looking for who to blame... I'm suspecting she has interest in the governor because life must continue after some months or year. Sorry Ma.

Don't talk like that to a widow. I don't know where you are from but no culture on earth use those kind of words on a widow. Be careful please. This is not politics. Everyone will die one day and that government seat is temporal.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by ashiwaju11(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2020
realstars:
Such Is Life, Your Housband Was A Politician And The Governor Is Also A Politician Too,
So You Need To Expect Politics From Politician Who Is Playing Politics In Nigeria.

Well said bro

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by osuulola(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Who remembers Kolapo Ishola's burial and Ajimobi's government matter?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? / Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard / Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.