Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death (48521 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by ajbf: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Wantedmiller:

Is that the way you run your own business.......Shut down supermarket because of burial?

Abeg change that mindset
Even on Sunday?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by willian10: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2020
ajbf:
All these because governor did not approve that a litigated property at Agodi GRA to massage your ego.
Madam played to the gallery. You said you were not called to console you, they told you that they called you and not even once, you made another demand that you were not texted. But the Deputy Governor was there in person.
Even you madam, since your husband has died and even on the day you were burying you husband ( on Sunday oo), you can't even honour him my close your family businesses. Supermarket was opened as Ajimobi was being buried.
Uncultured mouth running in the family
Which supermarket is that?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by hush15: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2020
Esseite:
You played politics with your husbands death....

Thank you o
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by hush15: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by macjurek(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Dear Widow(Mrs.Florence Ajimobi) please for the death to rest in peace kindly refrains from all controversial interview and write up.

Madam with humility and respect,let the family,get that sober reflection mood off their necks and settle down for the way forward.

Thanks,with all pleading and respect madam.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2020
macjurek:
Dear Widow(Mrs.Florence Ajimobi) please for the death to rest in peace kindly refrains from all controversial interview and write up.

Madam with humility and respect,let the family,get that sober reflection mood off their necks and settle down for the way forward.

Thanks,with all pleading and respect madam.
She is not on Nairaland!!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Wantedmiller: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2020
ajbf:
Even on Sunday?
It depends on business...... some business thrive on Sundays
especially that supermarket business
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by jummex8228(f): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Follygunners:

That poor innocent widow that couldn't feed her children, the poor little orphan that goes to bed hungry, the hopeless youth that recently graduated with no job, the poor old man that's dying of starvation due to non-payment of his pension, helpless fellow with terminal illness looking forward to die... there're millions of them out there all cuz of this BASTARD and his fellow BASTARDS that loot and deprive them of quality living. angry

May it not be well with them all and their families. May they not know peace here on earth and great beyond! May they all suffer miserable death like this fool just suffered. angry May they wake up daily to the tunes of sorrow, wailing, crying, regrets and all plagues of Egypt.

May God Almighty listen to the cry of the poor innocent folks. Amen! cry
. If God says.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Halo22: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Afonja and their mouth running. The woman still fresh shaa.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Kceeboss(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Rubbish statement. SHE is angry because the governor refused her request to bury her husband on the government land they stolen when the husband was in power....Continue crying woes.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by alllivesmatter(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Nawa oh, na which kind entitlement mentality plus bitterness be this??

My dear...My Dear...End time entitlement. This is what happens when one tries to wield so much importance to one's self so that they feel they ought to be the cynosure of every at all times.

Imagine saying I didn't have to text or tell anyone. It was all over the news, social media that my husband was sick. Can you imagine? I want to believe she's speaking out of grief...
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by alllivesmatter(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Follygunners:
Mrs. Entitled Fool, your corrupt husband played politics with Ayefele and millions of poor, innocent Oyo citizens.

Many of them are less privileged, poor, impoverished, limited access to basic infrastructures and have been sent to their early graves as a result.

May Ojuelegba Thunder fire you and your dead husband in hell where he currently resides. angry

Na wa ooooo ....Oga, why are you hash grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by seunjungle1(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2020
I saw the video and I can still see that the woman's way of arrogant is still at large. That's the only thing she is best at.
If you think your husband deserve all the greetings sent to you over his death, that's a lie!
Who your husband help. If your husband knew that the death is gonna knock on him at this time he would have threat it softy...both husband and wife are so arrogant to the extent of rubbishing Olubadan, Ayefela, and even poor teachers of the state.
Now his gone
Eku Oko teachers
Constituted authority
Eku Oko flore...

Rest on dad!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by ntyce(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Hotguy27:

Seyi defeated her and the husband even as an incumbent governor and you are talking of only her for the reelection.

Ehn ehn, when did Ajimobi contest against Makinde?
And I only used that as an example of an exigency that will require him reaching out.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by 12inchess: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rilwayne001:

You sounding like a rascal and really unintelligent. He was a former governor of the state, an immediate one at that. The onus is on the current governor to take the whole burial upon itself. The family isn't to be treated like an outcast or just a nobody. Her family served Oyo state for good 8years and even if shorter. Makinde goofed on this and he's starting to appear power drunk, very unlike he was before getting elected. Too bad.
What about pensioners that served Oyo State govt for over 35 yrs and the ex governor was quoted as saying "don't die here oooo. Can't your kids take care of you" when they came protesting for their pension which is their right. I have no more comments on this matter abeg. She was expecting a state burial for her husband but apparently Makinde Govt no send am. And ofcourse Oyo State citizens no send am as well else they will have come out in mass. Her outbursts looks like grief mixed with other stuff that we may never know about between her family and Makinde.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
He was a bad man because he didn't release about 48 plots under investigation to you Evil yellowbar woman

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by dodelight(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
zomby:

By the end of summer time, all the people they think are on their side or got their back will gradually drift away; typical Nigerians method of operation.

If she wants to remain relevant, she needs to chill out and count her blessings...In politics, there is no permanent power or permanent friends.

Just let the man Rest In Peace.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Covidodo:

Stop over dosing on your supply .
Death is the end of us all. Does anyone actually need a plot of land to bury the dead ?? How much more 45

Wait sef , 45 plots of land at Agodi ?? Humor me please !!
How big is the whole of that Agodi sef grin grin

Some of you just latch on to any propaganda and swallow it like hot eba..

Makinde had better be careful !!
This life nah turn by turn .

I'm ultimately certain you type just like you look.

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine unfortunately you are an ajimobi's fanboy whose myopic loyalty won't let you see your mentor as a very corrupt politician.

" For his final attempt at a cashout Ajimobi and family held up his funeral past Muslim standards in order to force their way into burying him on up to 23,000sqm (48 plots) of government land.

The governor's family reached out to everyone in the upper echelons of yoruba politics to help them make the current governor Seyi Makinde, to release government land which Ajimobi had stolen to allow them bury him in one of them.

The governor said he has already overlooked a lot Of discrepancies of the Ajimobi government and the land which they want has the capability to help the state generate revenue well into the future. He rebuffed the attempts of people like Yemi Osibanjo to convince him to dash the land to the Ajimobi family.

This was only one of the 5 parcels of land that Ajimobi stole which the governor has taken back for their rightful owners; the people of Oyo state.

If they delayed his burial over a piece of land which they want to use his body to claim by the virtue of burying him on it, They are capable of lying about his time of death for whatever political capital they wanted to use his presence to bargain for. religion and culture for their own benefit.
I'm happy his family turned his dead body into a chess piece to be played around for profit. I'm happy they were the ones who disrespected his religion and culture for their own gain.

He lived a megalomaniac lifestyle, he impressed same on his family so it is good irony that his dead body has been used like a game piece to secure a megalomaniac lifestyle for the ones he left behind "

And also In any conflict of interest about him, yall are quick to point to his developmental projects that has little or no importance to Oyo workers while they were stripped off their hard earned money.

Any sensible governor will prioritize the people's mandate before any other developmental projects. Your projects are all trash when you don't prioritize the people.

I v noticed you always advocating for Ajimobi on any thread trying to proclaim him as the best ex-governor Oyo ever had. Same man who was disgraced out of Oyo politics ?? Losing 4 of 4 polling units can only indicate how bad his governance was. Your

Pls be aware, I have no reason to propagate hate to a dead man. That’s a Ministry for the Heathen.
Your dead mentor's Lebanese wife stupid principles contributed to all these tra tra tra nonsense trending.

If you don't pick unknown numbers, that's your principle !
Don't start victimizing and guilt tripping people when your own stupid principle works against you.
Not everyone will find a way to bypass your self enacted principle.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by safariman(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
What goes around comes around. With this one though, I blame Florence for continuing to play politics with her husband's death. Both of them are land grabbers.
Ajimobi's brother stole and encroached on our family property at the junction of Iwo Road and Ife Road called Adogba complex. And now, GSM wants to demolish our mosque, office complex and petrol station for the good of Oyo state which we were ok with but he has not compensated us one penny. Bunch of useless politicians all around.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Ayobami0411: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dis woman get issue sha... just airing nonsense to d press... u failed to inform d state government all thru d crisis but u were able to let d likes of Osinbajo n Obasanjo know dat dere is one GRA land that u intend to bury ur husband so as to later claim the land dat dere was litigation with dis ur selfish interest now putting blame game... Tell d whole world ur TRUE PAIN is over d land... Beta go n do factory reset of ur family.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Meritocracy: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Some people served Oyo state for 35years and retired and your husband still owe them pension but you want State Government to still spend it's money to take care of your husband because he serve the state for just eight year and accumulated enough wealth from state resources. Don't let me swear for your dead husband and his generation, what has your in-law Ganduje done to your husband sickness?

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by elazbrava(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
WeedSeller:
Snap out of it Ex_ excellency undecided

The whole anger channeled towards everyone most esp seyi makinde isn't because of the condolences not rendered.

Like I heard there is a 45 plots land battle between the family and seyi makinde's government in reference to them wanting to make it the burial site for Ajimobi which isn't legally owned and also It's seems because of how fast the sense of importance attached to herself and her family looks withdrawn by everyone.

It seems mouth running is Ajimobi's family demeanor. It runs in the blood.
Wife looks terrible than dead husband.

Modified - @COVIDODO

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine unfortunately you are an ajimobi's fanboy whose myopic loyalty won't let you see your mentor as a very corrupt politician.

" For his final attempt at a cashout Ajimobi and family held up his funeral past Muslim standards in order to force their way into burying him on up to 23,000sqm (48 plots) of government land.

The governor's family reached out to everyone in the upper echelons of yoruba politics to help them make the current governor Seyi Makinde, to release government land which Ajimobi had stolen to allow them bury him in one of them.

The governor said he has already overlooked a lot Of discrepancies of the Ajimobi government and the land which they want has the capability to help the state generate revenue well into the future. He rebuffed the attempts of people like Yemi Osibanjo to convince him to dash the land to the Ajimobi family.

This was only one of the 5 parcels of land that Ajimobi stole which the governor has taken back for their rightful owners; the people of Oyo state.

If they delayed his burial over a piece of land which they want to use his body to claim by the virtue of burying him on it, They are capable of lying about his time of death for whatever political capital they wanted to use his presence to bargain for. religion and culture for their own benefit.
I'm happy his family turned his dead body into a chess piece to be played around for profit. I'm happy they were the ones who disrespected his religion and culture for their own gain.

He lived a megalomaniac lifestyle, he impressed same on his family so it is good irony that his dead body has been used like a game piece to secure a megalomaniac lifestyle for the ones he left behind "

Just imagine the greed
After all this man has stolen in his life time his wicked family think that is not enough they need more
There is not a man or woman in his immediate family that doesn't have enough to squander on whatever yet they delayed the burial of the man just to add to the spoils of the state they have looted God have mercy on human race

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by kenfarm(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
My own is more like a Q oh grin grin

Do our political leaders serve us or rule over us?

If they serve us, then we are the master and they are the servant.

Master dish out orders while servant take oders grin

But na we dey take oders while dem dey dish out the oders grin

Servant dey guided with armed security, luxury car, Houses, good health service etc but master dey hungry grin.....inside life

RIP to the family anyways.....death is the end of every living thing. All those things that matters to Ajumobi when on earth do not mean anything to him anymore.

I have a different meaning to life and it entity since I lost my Dad last yr.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by gideonvalor98(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
WeedSeller:
Snap out of it Ex_ excellency undecided

The whole anger channeled towards everyone most esp seyi makinde isn't because of the condolences not rendered.

Like I heard there is a 45 plots land battle between the family and seyi makinde's government in reference to them wanting to make it the burial site for Ajimobi which isn't legally owned and also It's seems because of how fast the sense of importance attached to herself and her family looks withdrawn by everyone.

It seems mouth running is Ajimobi's family demeanor. It runs in the blood.
Wife looks terrible than dead husband.

Modified - @COVIDODO

You're a disgrace to your generation for this writeup. A fool you are. Useless being, as if you're in government. Thunder fire you and the whole of your existence.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Bimpe29: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hmmn!
Such is life.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by spiralwedge(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Stup!d. It was all over SM and you never told anybody. Nonsense! So the governors should act based on what they saw on SM.

If they did, and turned out to be rumours nko? You would say they wished him bad.

They could have sent a message, but you couldn't send any.

Pure nonsense, I can't deal.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Babacele: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
ntyce:

That's a lie.

Ayefele did a program on radio yesterday, he explained all that happened as per the demolition.
Ajimobi took blame for what wasn't his fault.
The 2 settled and moved on amicably.
Ajimobi after the incident attended Ayefele's children naming ceremony.
According to Yinka, they both developed a cordial relationship after the incident
oh really ? but did you listen to Ayefele's during and after the demolition? I'm just reacting to what Ayefele"s would have been to Ajimobi's upbraiding of Makinde ,and not whether the demolition was legal or otherwise.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by yemmywesey(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
no worry madam, obasanjo will call you and take good care of you.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by frenchkisser(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
jidamsel43:
Death is inevitable and it brings an end to a life story.
Political rivalry and bitterness shouldn't be extended to death issue.

Makinde owns Ajimobi's family an apology for his failure to condole with the bereaved family
I guess he also owes every family that has lost a loved one in oyo an apology.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
gideonvalor98:

I'm a disgrace to my generation for this writeup. A fool I am. Useless being, pathetic and depressed like my forefathers. Thunder fire me and the whole of my existence.

Amen bastard son of a thousand fathers !!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by omoharry(f): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2020
gideonvalor98:

You're a disgrace to your generation for this writeup. A fool you are. Useless being, as if you're in government. Thunder fire you and the whole of your existence.
calm down before you have a heart attack .Haba!This is Nairaland .There is no need getting emotional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? / INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive / Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.