Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday (13712 Views)

Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road / I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members / buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Cherez:

So the east doesn't contribute to the gas?
So what does the North contribute to the national coffers

Stop staying in your shithole in Umuahia and take a trip to Kano or ask Chigozie your brother that lives there why he only comes home for Christmas.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Cherez: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:
For the records to all Nigerians and foriengners.

The Eastern Nigerian populated by the Igbo is the most wretched zone in Nigeria even more wretched than the boko haram war ravaged zone of the North East.

How the same SE is the source of the nation's money should be what the dimwit I quoted should explain. Is the SE generating more revenue to nigeria than the North Central, North West, South West, South South please Mr Foolish Igbos please explain to the world so they can tell your tribe is filled with liars n nothing but liars

ppl

So you think same foreigners are daft?
SE more wretched than BH ravaged zone?
I understand you woke up high
Can we look up the revenue generated for the national coffers?
Atleast oil make up makes up over 70% and Imo & Abia contributes atleast 15% of this so how come you say they contribute nothing
I don't even have issues if PMB wants to move everything up North or even the billions spent in oil exploration since he came in 2015
So even the guy you quoted makes no sense to me as well

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2020
mamaafrik:
If there is any a so important infrastructure to be put in place it should be the Lagos-calabar railway line.
I wonder why the Administration is foot dragging om it.

They are not foot dragging.

I'm sure you were one of those opposing the loans they sought to undertake the project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Germi9: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2020
taking resources from the south to the north, and everyone is looking... hypocrites
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by GreatnessInMind(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Its really hot over here for more than three weeks now. our company in charge of the section/slot A of the contract have fully mobilized to the site. We are ready for the flag off, Mr president... Its really a massive project, the biggest our company ever ventured into followed by OB3..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Cherez: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Golan007:

Stop staying in your shithole in Umuahia and take a trip to Kano or ask Chigozie your brother that lives there why he only comes home for Christmas.
I asked a question about gas
Does Kano produce gas?
No wonder na suya & kulikuli Nigerian research ministry dey take pride in
If you can't push an argument rightly
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Cherez:
ppl

[s]So you think same foreigners are daft?
SE more wretched than BH ravaged zone?
I understand you woke up high
Can we look up the revenue generated for the national coffers?
Atleast oil make up makes up over 70% and Imo & Abia contributes atleast 15% of this so how come you say they contribute nothing
I don't even have issues if PMB wants to move everything up North or even the billions spent in oil exploration since he came in 2015
So even the guy you quoted makes no sense to me as well[/s]

But he didnt lie na.

No where is as wretched as the east hence the reason you are always complaining when you see others making even more progress.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Cherez:

I asked a question about gas
Does Kano produce gas?
No wonder na suya & kulikuli Nigerian research ministry dey take pride in
If you can't push an argument rightly

Does Europe produce the oil they are using?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Germi9: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
In all these projects, which one are for the eastern Nigeria(BIAFRA land) from the source of the nation's money?
which source? can Biafra boast of palm oil not to talk of Gas?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
One4me:

A lot of Southerners cannot see that Buhari is actually preparing the North for a bigger role and those that can see, cant talk!
The man is implementing a road map that says:
if the South want to secede, we will make it very unattractive for them by ensuring they are no longer economically viable. Infact, when we are true with using their resources to develop the North, they will be begging us not to secede.

Just look back into the last five years and you wills ee this in EVERYTHING Buhari has been doing.

Why not build the Power plant at Ajaokuta, since it is easier and cheaper to transport Power to the North, than to transport gas?
What about all the Power Plants in the South that are short of gas, what happenes to them? E nor concern Buhari and his cabals.
He is building another Refinery in the North, Railway Engineering School, just think about any Project, it is going to the North.

It got so bad that he told foreign Aid agencies that if they want to work in Nigeria, they MUST work only in the North.
Southerners are under siege but some of them are still playing PDP Vs. APC, when the Northerners are just playing Northerners.

Eyes go clear very soon.
[/s]

He should cancel all the projects and contracts that his predecessors signed off so as not to look like he is favouring the north.

Go educate yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by winterfell007(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
In all these projects, which one are for the eastern Nigeria(BIAFRA land) from the source of the nation's money?

There's a gas project in the eastern region particularly in imo state undertaken by Seplat and NPDC to build a $700,000,00 gas processing plant to process wet gas from OML 41 in Ohaji, Imo operated by Shell. That project is already under construction and would benefit our region with increased gas for power plants and industrial activities.
Stop having this 'marginalized mentality complex' it makes us look ignorant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Biggers82(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Nigeria has been sold this Gas pipeline is a not what they are telling you.they are trying to Industrialized the northern part of this country by extending it to the All this Arabs Country across the worldwide and they will give them Ammunition they will use to fight this country and hold us down continue shouting Very Good
We are doomed as a Citizens of this country
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by winterfell007(m): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2020
masterP042:
Human capital development is key to real development, no matter how many constructions jubril does for them or palliatives shared to them. If they don't educate their people and develop the almajiris, those projects will not really be felt.
The north is just like that spoilt child that is pampered and given everything on a platter, they don't have that zeal to hustle, that's why they'll be dependent, and that's why they'll always want to have grip on power. If not for laziness I don't know why a region will resist restructuring.
I thank buhari for making us lose hope in this fvckin contraption called naija. And making us have a new sense of hope and determination in Biafra land.

Take this advice from me as a fellow igbo brother. Biafra is unachievable. The project died effectively in 1974. Forget the noise that Nnamdi Kanu is making, it's just pure propaganda.
We better off renegotiating our relevance politically, since it's obvious we have lost it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by ThatFairGuy: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2020
post=91184026:

BRB TO your matter.....

Our paddy Bighead,
Abeg come nack am with all those our darling Daddy pinshure for our area for East.

#PepperDemWailingEyes.

No good news ever in this life make them happy lailai!
Negative energy everywhere.
Shiooor!
Bighead9 I guess
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by teresades: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2020
winterfell007:

There's a gas project in the eastern region particularly in imo state undertaken by Seplat and NPDC to build a $700,000,00 gas processing plant to process wet gas from OML 41 in Ohaji, Imo operated by Shell. That project is already under construction and would benefit our region with increased gas for power plants and industrial activities.
Stop having this 'marginalized mentality complex' it makes us look ignorant.

Please, can you tell me how many power plants that FG have built in the east?
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Cherez: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Golan007:

You're going quiet tangential from the point
However, yes Europe produces oil too and buys to augment
Does Nigeria produce the fuel it uses?
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Cherez: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Golan007:

But he didnt lie na.

No where is as wretched as the east hence the reason you are always complaining when you see others making even more progress.
Lol
No where is as wretched as the east but the UN & WHO concentrate aids, MDGs, & all sorts of humanitarian programs where?
Oga, let's see the figures
The East is a template for rebuilding independently
Like I said before if spending billions for oil exploration where it doesn't exist is progress my brother continue
If spending oil monies in other areas and yet the Ogoni cleanup can't be done (a place producing the oil) then I wouldn't know what to say
Why would I be against the progress of the North?
I voted against GEJ cos of the way he handled BH so I even pity the North that years of such spendings as this haven't helped their indices
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by winterfell007(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2020
teresades:

Please, can you tell me how many power plants that FG have built in the east?

If you are very current, you'd know that we have a 1,100 megawatt NIPP power plant in Alaoji in Abia state, there's a 300 megawatt NIPP power plant in Egbema, imo state (under construction). So stop feeling marginalized all the time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by mamaafrik(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Golan007:

They are not foot dragging.

I'm sure you were one of those opposing the loans they sought to undertake the project.
are you ok??,on you just wana be unfortunate??
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by CoolAmbience(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:

First, where are Biafran lands and Eastern Nigeria?

Secondly, the intention is to decentralize gas resources for purpose of power generation in the country, bearing in mind that gas processing facilities (which double as plants) currently exist in locations across the South South, South East and South West, and already power a few communities and towns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2020
mamaafrik:
are you ok??,on you just wana be unfortunate??

Unfortunate how?

What can you do other than type on the white tab Nairaland created for your use?

Abeg go siddon.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
Cherez:

Lol
No where is as wretched as the east but the UN & WHO concentrate aids, MDGs, & all sorts of humanitarian programs where?
Oga, let's see the figures
The East is a template for rebuilding independently
Like I said before if spending billions for oil exploration where it doesn't exist is progress my brother continue
If spending oil monies in other areas and yet the Ogoni cleanup can't be done (a place producing the oil) then I wouldn't know what to say
Why would I be against the progress of the North?
I voted against GEJ cos of the way he handled BH so I even pity the North that years of such spendings as this haven't helped their indices
[/s]

So if you are the template for building independently why are you crying?

Abeg go siddon.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Akaujaa(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:

Even if you see it, you won't believe. You do not believe that there's 2nd Niger bridge going on, you don't believe the rehabilitation of the Akanu Ibiam Airport, you don't believe the construction of the Enugu-PortHarcourt express road, you don't believe the construction of the Enugu-Onitsha express road, you don't believe the constructed Zik Moseleum in Onitsha and many others. So, oga park well make we see road.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Biggers82:
Nigeria has been sold this Gas pipeline is a not what they are telling you.they are trying to Industrialized the northern part of this country by extending it to the All this Arabs Country across the worldwide and they will give them Ammunition they will use to fight this country and hold us down continue shouting Very Good
We are doomed as a Citizens of this country

Yes, that is your destiny.

What a man thinketh in his heart so he his.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by mamaafrik(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Golan007:

so Europe don't have oil or use it oil,have you heard of British oil,norwegian oil??
You are ignorant like a typical Hausa-Fulani
click below:

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-top-oil-producing-nations-in-europe.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by CoolAmbience(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2020
masterP042:
Human capital development is key to real development, no matter how many constructions jubril does for them or palliatives shared to them. If they don't educate their people and develop the almajiris, those projects will not really be felt.
The north is just like that spoilt child that is pampered and given everything on a platter, they don't have that zeal to hustle, that's why they'll be dependent, and that's why they'll always want to have grip on power. If not for laziness I don't know why a region will resist restructuring.
I thank buhari for making us lose hope in this fvckin contraption called naija. And making us have a new sense of hope and determination in Biafra land.

I am trying to get the sense in your post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Cherez: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

So if you are the template for building independently why are you crying?

Abeg go siddon.
No one is crying here
Now after the Nigerian civil war, did they even get a tenth of what the NE is getting now? No
I'm not complaining but proud on how they built their region with collective effort
Though our current governor's are a mess by not collaborating and having a 10yr/15yr plan on an interstate railway funded by themselves.
You obviously have no facts as you just keep saying words with nothing to back it up
I asked you before does Nigeria produce the fuel it uses?
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2020
mamaafrik:
so Europe don't have oil or use it oil,have you heard of British oil,norwegian oil??
You are ignorant like a typical Hausa-Fulani
click below:

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-top-oil-producing-nations-in-europe.html

Shut up.

If that was sufficient for their use why do they buy from the rest of the world.

Okoro, everything has to be spelt out for you to understand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Cherez:

No one is crying here
[s]Now after the Nigerian civil war, did they even get a tenth of what the NE is getting now? No
I'm not complaining but proud on how they built their region with collective effort
Though our current governor's are a mess by not collaborating and having a 10yr/15yr plan on an interstate railway funded by themselves.
You obviously have no facts as you just keep saying words with nothing to back it up
I asked you before does Nigeria produce the fuel it uses[/s]?

Why should more money be spent on the recalcitrant citizens than for those who supported the unification and war effort?

What have you done to enjoy equality apart from oppose everything proposed and voted for those who deprived you the most?

Okoro, we know how you think.

In fact, you deserve to be marginalised.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by mamaafrik(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2020
CoolAmbience:

First, where are Biafran lands and Eastern Nigeria?

Secondly, the intention is to decentralize gas resources for purpose of power generation in the country, bearing in mind that gas processing facilities (which double as plants) currently exist in locations across the South South, South East and South West, and already power a few communities and towns.

why is government not decentralizing Northernization of NNPC structure,CBN,Nigerian Military,Who becomes the FCT minister and etc.
North only use any gimmick that suite them to achieve whatever they want.
Why is the government mining the Gold,columbite,Tin found in the North,why is it mined by private people abd the emirs and politicians the one collecting the returns instead of the royalties being paid to the government??

I blame the foolish Jonathan and Obasanjo who had power but forgot their people down south.

I blame whole south for them be politically naive not to unite against the North and usurp power and restructure the country.
All southerner governs need to encourage PVC collection indirectly or directly.
Start educating our populace.

Any Southerner that can't restructure this country should not be voted for.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by mamaafrik(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.

If that was sufficient for their use why do they buy from the rest of the world.

Okoro, everything has to be spelt out for you to understand.
ori e ti buru,oloshi

Even Venezuela and USA and Nigeria import oil despite having surplus.
Keep embarrassing your lineage
Anumpama
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2020
mamaafrik:
ori ti buru,oloshi .
Even Venezuela and USA and Nigeria import oil.
Anumpama

This one no just get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electoral Act: FG May Go To Court Over Rejected Buhari’s Request - Malami / Nigeria At COP28: Separating The Facts From Fiction / Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.