Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? (1770 Views)

Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
What's that behaviour that can make u lose interest in ur partner?
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Abudu2000(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
When it's no more tight

2 Likes

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Abudu2000:
When it's no more tight
When what's no more tight?

2 Likes

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by LordIsaac(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Too much ideological difference.
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by BigJoe19: 1:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Nothing, I just like catching cruise in all relationships grin, when the fun reduces I move out. I can't be committed to anyone, I Know it's not possible.

3 Likes

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by tobechi74: 1:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Just as a child graduates from high school into college, his priorities shift. The courses he takes become more narrow. He drops some classmates behind and retain few classmates who share the same college preference and same course. We do not go remain in high school out of loyalty to our friends.

As we age, our values, hobbies job etc changes. This is a sign of growth.one whose priority remain constant is stagnant like a child who fails to learn . Our choice of life partner also change.

A partner is one who embark on a similar journey with us. As our priority changes, that of our partner may remain the same or change in a different direction. One partner is taking a leap in one direction and the other partner is watching while giving her full support . There are other relationship where the other partner discourage you from keeping up to your new ideal.you no longer feel connected. You become incompatible . Just because you are in a union does not mean you must follow our partner as he/ she changes her priorities

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/16/relate-dont-marry/
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by duduade: 6:04am On Nov 20, 2020
If I am stagnant in life at that time o

Na to murveee
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Fxck relationship

2 Likes

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Bola146(f): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2020
Lack of trust and communication
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2020
boring sex

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by BigDawsNet: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2020
Lack of maturity

Insolent

Lies

Ignoring hygiene

When you stop believing in God

2 Likes

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Boredom.

5 Likes

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Lack of maturity

Insolent

Lies

Ignoring hygiene

When you stop believing in God

You are inconsistent, today you are married, tomorrow you are very single, another day you are.......

4 Likes

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by pansophist(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2020
Alot. I'm quite meticulous, yet easy to get along with, super playful, but can ghost instantly if one cross the line, and very benevolent, but can be the most selfish person youll ever know when one try to exploit.

What turns me off in a relationship is useless pride, acting like I should be lucky for having you, I don't care if you're Dangote's daughter, you gotta drop your pride out the door, so we can relate like two equal humans. Relationship is a place of peace, where each other recognises their intrinsic value outside materialism, and pride is a direct assault to this phenomena. Luckily, all these are common with teenagers, and I've grown past that age, but some adult still do these, but well, okay.

Immaturity is the second one. Such as, leaving my message on read for an unreasonable amount of time to form busy, that you're valuable, and keep my mind wrestling why. Or being selfish, like can't even pay for yourself when we go out, and for me sometimes. How about discussing all our relationship issues with your friends, and listening to advices from social media influencers, and also operating from a position of perfection, that it is always me at fault and not you? Really? Oh and lacking of self-awareness. For example, beint offended for same thing you do, double standards etc.

Being crass. You know, the Cardi B kind of behaviour. Using the word "nigga" in every sentence, dressing sexually provocative, smoking like naira marley, being loudmouthed, too sensitive that every innocent joke becomes offensive and the imaginary "oppression", lacks individuality in thinking, you know, your typical social media obsessed 21st century women.

There are more, but these are the worse I can't stand.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Lightangel65: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
What's that behaviour that can make u lose interest in ur partner?

Well I lose interest if the relationship lasts too long like more than 3months. I don't like long relationships, I usually break up before 3months

1 Like

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Testimony1988(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Her nagging attitude and lack of respect.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by BigDawsNet: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You are inconsistent, today you are married, tomorrow you are very single, another day you are.......

What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship?

It's a simple generally question

The question is generally for both married or single...

I answered it because it's a generally question

And for your info...

I'm not married
I'm in a serious relationship

Maybe you have saw my previous post that contains "my wife" ...

You need to read once again...they are meant to be fun jokes...and I get a lot of likes from them...I mean people with sense of humor...

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
pansophist:
Alot. I'm quite meticulous, yet easy to get along with, super playful, but can ghost instantly if one cross the line, and very benevolent, but can be the most selfish person youll ever know when one try to exploit.

What turns me off in a relationship is useless pride, acting like I should be lucky for having you, I don't care if you're Dangote's daughter, you gotta drop your pride out the door, so we can relate like two equal humans. Relationship is a place of peace, where each other recognises their intrinsic value outside materialism, and pride is a direct assault to this phenomena. Luckily, all these are common with teenagers, and I've grown past that age, but some adult still do these, but well, okay.

Immaturity is the second one. Such as, leaving my message on read for an unreasonable amount of time to form busy, that you're valuable, and keep my mind wrestling why. Or being selfish, like can't even pay for yourself when we go out, and for me sometimes. How about discussing all our relationship issues with your friends, and listening to advices from social media influencers, and also operating from a position of perfection, that it is always me at fault and not you? Really? Oh and lacking of self-awareness. For example, beint offended for same thing you do, double standards etc.

Being crass. You know, the Cardi B kind of behaviour. Using the word "nigga" in every sentence, dressing sexually provocative, smoking like naira marley, being loudmouthed, too sensitive that every innocent joke becomes offensive and the imaginary "oppression", lacks individuality in thinking, you know, your typical social media obsessed 21st century women.

There are more, but these are the worse I can't stand.

You already sound like a difficult person to live with.

Your future wife must be a strong person oh.
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by pansophist(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You already sound like a difficult person to live with.

Your future wife must be a strong person oh.

The future is now lol, she no de complain. She de enjoy am infact cool

4 Likes

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
pansophist:

The future is now lol, she no de complain. She de enjoy am infact cool

I'm glad she's a strong person. Me, I'm not strong oh so I can't deal.

Thumbs up to her.
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
A man who can stay days without talking to me, without replying my messages, picking my calls..
A man who is an unrepentant liar
I can't deal with any of the above.
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by pansophist(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm glad she's a strong person. Me, I'm not strong oh so I can't deal.

Thumbs up to her.

But wetin de difficult for wetin I write up there? I even think say you de play sef. Abi you want agbero as a hubby? Me no want micki minaj type na

3 Likes

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
pansophist:

But wetin de difficult for wetin I write up there? I even think say you de play sef. Abi you want agbero as a hubby? Me no want micki minaj type na

It's like I'll have to pick out your comment to send my point home.

Can ghost if she crosses the playful line. How would she know she's crossed this line? Why is there even a line when we're being playful?

Pride is relative though. It helps to build up selfesteem. Dropping it completely is never adviced but that's what you want her to do?

Define immaturity so I'm sure it means same thing to everyone. What you term immature might just be the person's way of handling things. Do you know of "accommodation" in relationships?

Selfish. Jeez. If you want your meals to be paid for, point it out. That's simple courtesy. If you invite her out without talking about bills, you handle bills. However, if you want her to pay, you fvcking say so.

Discussing issues on social media has its positives and negatives, I agree, but if she has doubts and don't think you're the best person to thrash it out with, there might be something missing in your relationship.

Okay, I'll concede on the "Miss Perfect" syndrome.

Being crass? What? That's like another name for being street smart. You, Mr, are a nigga. Deal with it.

Wait, what? Is this the 50s? Is she your grandmother? If she feels "womanly" in what she wears, she should be allowed to express it. Feminine beauty comes in women loving what they wear and feeling confident about it.

Smoking and loud-mouthed? I agree with you too.

Being sensitive to jokes depends on how frequent you do it. That's like you crossing the "joke" line. Tone it down, Soldier.

What nonsense behavior of typical socia media obsessed woman are you referring to? Are you dating a teenager? Besides, not all "social media obssesed" females act like that. There are exceptions to this as not everyone on there use social media for the same purpose.

Anyway, you already said you got a lady who ticks all the right boxes so I don commot hand for your matter.

1 Like

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Boredom like when there is no more spark

1 Like

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by pansophist(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
@sixfeetbelle

Every reasonable human with a properly developed brain should know when they crossed the line, especially after being warned, if they continue then proper ghosting is well-deserved.

Nothing wrong with pride in itself, that was why I further explained that earthly possesions should not give her a superiority over a man, that should have clarified it for you. For fukc sake, the man (in this case, me) can have more earthly possessions and status than her, but I will not, and do not use it against anyone, especially my beloved, so I do not expect it from her. Respect is reciprocal. I am referring to pride in the meaning of ego, boastfulness, looking down on people, etc.

Madam check ya dictionary, you will see the definition of immaturity there, and that is my definition and what I meant. For example, getting angry I did not like your pics on Instagram, then concluding falsely, and amplifying rubbish in your head.

If she goes out with her friends, they all both pay for their meals as a rule, unless someone then decided to pay for the other. Madam don't talk as if you live under a rock, or, do you live under a rock?. For me it's either I pay for myself, or for both of us. I do not let anyone, talk more of a woman to pay for me. But the effort of trying to pay for yourself is important, and not leeching on another man's son, even when you are a working class.

Hope you don't mind if your man asks his followers on Instagram that his GF (you) is too heavy to lift and that they should recommend diet. Na solution he de find, hope you understand. If you like that, good for you, I DONT.

Street smart is knowing how to converse in pidgin with the agbero and walk through a bad neighborhood with the body language of a local man, being smart is also that, but incorporate education, experience, know-how, and more. Calling someone nigga or any name they do not like is not street smart, it is being offensive, and disrespectful. Could land you in kirikiri.

If you wear clothes that expose the camel toe, that I can see the color of your ass cheek and panties through your trousers, that you can't even bend down to tie your shoelace and all your undies would be exposed to the world, then hell no, it reeks of low self-esteem, not feminine beauty. You can dress graceful and be beautiful, not half-naked.

As per the rest, na you sabi.

8 Likes

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
BigDawsNet:

What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship?

It's a simple generally question

The question is generally for both married or single...

I answered it because it's a generally question

And for your info...

I'm not married
I'm in a serious relationship

Maybe you have saw my previous post that contains "my wife" ...

You need to read once again...they are meant to be fun jokes...and I get a lot of likes from them...I mean people with sense of humor...

Thank you

You clearly did not remember my moniker, I specifically asked you if you are single, you said you are very very very single, reason for my previous comment.

1 Like

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
pansophist:

There are more, but these are the worse I can't stand. [/s]

1 Like

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Liposure: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Negative energy. I can't stand it. It irks me
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Maybe she's not...ahhh let me be in one first cool
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Maybe she's not...ahhh let me be in one first cool
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by BigDawsNet: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You clearly did not remember my moniker, I specifically asked you if you are single, you said you are very very very single, reason for my previous comment.

Yea I did, i remember your moniker

I'll admit, you we're skeptical that faithful day..

Well for the record

I'm not married

I'm in a valid relationship

I actually told you I'm single because it's doesn't matter if you have the right details....

It's only a friendly chat...
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by blinking001(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
I cant cope with a woman that snore. That shit disgust me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food / Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Sex With MY BOSS WIFE – Season 1 [episode 1 – 13]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.