Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help (55261 Views)

Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by ideylaff: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

She's neither arrogant nor entitled. Based on her narration of the events, she's right and the Oyo government is wrong, that's why the OYO govt is doing all this damage control publicity, cuz they didn't expect the woman will be bold enough to confront and expose them. What she said is absolutely correct, she is a politician's wife and not just any politician, a recent Governor of her state, and a recent deputy national chairman of the ruling party, and a close ally of the powers that be. So she can't be picking calls anyhow. Because it could be an enemy or a troublemaker or people that are aggrieved with her husband or people begging for all kinds of favors. So she has to be selective to answer calls. It is the wise thing to do. She never said she doesn't pick calls, she said she doesn't pick calls from unknown numbers, that is numbers not saved on her phone. So the Oyo govt rep calling her was a dummy. If she didn't pick your calls after many attempts, the sensible thing for him to have done would be to send an SMS message or WhatsApp and introduce himself and his mission for calling. At that instance, if she doesn't respond, then he has no blame. But he didn't do that. And then the Governor himself was talking rubbish that they didn't inform them officially. So it is until they write letter to them before they know that they will come to the aid of the former sitting Governor that just vacated seat? No, it's too bad. Life is more than politics. They let politics becloud their sense of good reasoning and here they are today, trying to sell all kinds of damage control stories to the public to shift blame from their head. Kemi first broke the news, I'm sure most of the other governors that paid visits or sent condolences didn't get "officially informed", some of them would have heard through social media and then reached out to confirm if true or not. But Oyo government is waiting for official information. Let dem keep waiting forever. Mumu people

I know her very well, she arrogant, rude, uncouth, vindictive and very wicked to all staff and people around her.... they must have thought KARMA does not exists when they were riding the horse called Oyo State...... now she bitter when she should ne mourning ...her hubby

"The greatest enemy of history is not speaking the TRUTH of the dead in the guise of not speaking ILL of the dead"

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by VULCAN(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin You get sense pass Igbo trader!

You succeeded in moving away from the topic and still came out on top.

I respect you.

But the moral of the story is don't rush to believe a woman's accusation against a man. They are master manipulators

Thank God we are now hearing that her real anger is over the 45 plots of land and not about her husbands sickness and death.

Openbusiness:

Lies about my products that what exactly? Who cares if the internet forgets or not, that is not my business. A clean hand and conscience fears no accusations. A long time ago, I learned this “If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything". So Oga forget that one, nobody can stain my integrity with lies. I'm proud of my honesty. If you don't believe me, oya buy my products na grin. And by the grace of God, let me tell you, I don't have "wicked customers", all my customers are wonderful people including you. Thanks for patronage in advance grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by ideylaff: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
bus1:
Bros, leave the petty illiterates suffering from inferiority complex on nairaland.
Their sick mentality is that ajimobi family is rich while they are poor, so therefore they should gloat over his death.
While makinde has the full right to deny any plot to the ajimobi family, he clearly did not handle the situation in a matured or sensible manner.
A governor that wants to get in touch with his predecessor's family will get in touch, and they will cooperate for the burial.
All this cock and bull story of phone call, Lagos, physician, sanwo olu etc .is just an attempted diversion from makinde's pettiness.

How much of Ajimobis/Tax payers money was buried with him........ what does it benefit a man still fresh in the ground and his family is already self imploding.... in front of the very people he ruled arrogant lord over for 8 years...

KARMA... KARMA...KARMA.... we came to this world with nothing we leave with zero....

Even Abba Kyyari had a better send off and ending than ds arrogant Ajimobi family....

who ever likes can back them on Naira land or social media...one thing is thw truth cannot be hidden

Ajimobi family are getting what they deserve...

"The greatest enemy of history is not speaking the [b]TRUTH [/b]of the dead in the guise of not speaking[b] ILL [/b]of the dead"

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by OasisT: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
kenny5811:
48plots of land for 1 man, dis life no dey equal at all..... land wey 48 different normal people go dey proud to own 1plot each na em 1 man grab for himself alone...... if only him take 48 plots for d estate, how many plots come remain for people?

Do you know where is called Agodi GRA? With due respect, there is no way you will get free plots of land running into 20 plots in that area. The place is the heart of Ibadan and well developed area of the city .
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by OasisT: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
ideylaff:

I know her very well, she arrogant, rude, uncouth, vindictive and very wicked to all staff and people around her.... they must have thought KARMA does not exists when they were riding the horse called Oyo State...... now she bitter when she should ne mourning ...her hubby

"The greatest enemy of history is not speaking the TRUTH of the dead in the guise of not speaking ILL of the dead"

You don't know her or her late husband. If you do by chance, you will know that the family was in billionaire club before joining the politics. Also you will know that the woman refused to support the husband in 2002 to venture politics because of issues like this before she finally agreed after 3 years .Thank you
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Follygunners: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
babaolofin:

He is a bloody coward. At the end of his 4yrs, we shall see.

How is he a Coward for doing his job? I'm not too surprised as you Nigerians are used to being oppressed. You love to celebrate and adulate your oppressors. sad

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by OasisT: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Daroldigits:
something is wrong with this woman. Sorry to say, she is after something else. i want ask, assume that her husband favorite candidate won the election last year, things like this will not happen. Women can destroy and build.

Do your findings well. The family is self made before politics and they have many properties all over the world before venturing into politics.

Just to let you know that the late Ajimobi was CEO of Shell subsidies before he retired to join politics to help his people in Ibadan .

You can call him names as you like but have you asked yourself why the whole radio stations in Oyo state were paying tribute to him including Ayefele Fresh FM and why were many crying and sobering despite out government.

Mr Makinde should watch his back and remember Ibadan people will ask questions when the time comes
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by millhouse: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrMcJay:
I was telling some of my colleagues yesterday that Makinde could have handled this matter better. Even if you are doing the right thing, there's a way you'll do it and you'll end up being at fault.

This is the same Makinde that was busy fighting UCH management while the cases of Covid were rising in Oyo state. The same Makinde that allowed a mass rally at the outbreak of the virus.

I think Makinde needs to be more cerebral in handling matters and stop behaving like a kid. Social media is not everything.

Well, to each his own, let the dead rest in peace.
You don't pick strangers call but when it's time for campaigns,you will look for the strangers.
Ma'am the govt owes you or your family nothing, whether the governor called you or not it will not resurect the dead.
A former governor that could not be treated In his state hospital dat one na former governor?

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Openbusiness: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
blowjohn:

Ur not serious o.
When ur in trouble dont pick ur calls ok?
Nonsense
Am not a governor's wife na, so why won't I pick? Am a trader, am a marketer, I advertise and sell goods to the public, so I get a lot of calls from numbers not saved on my phone. I can't be "choosy" to answer only calls from people I have saved on my phone. Even 2am sef, if call enta, I dey pick, even if na invisible number I dey pick. So it is not applicable to me. But the truth is, it is applicable to her. The politicians you are defending, try call dem with strange number wey dem no know and see how many of dem will pick ur call na. Ordinary councillor sef go jones you, talkles of Governor or Governor's wife
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by sketcherJ(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

She's neither arrogant nor entitled. Based on her narration of the events, she's right and the Oyo government is wrong, that's why the OYO govt is doing all this damage control publicity, cuz they didn't expect the woman will be bold enough to confront and expose them. What she said is absolutely correct, she is a politician's wife and not just any politician, a recent Governor of her state, and a recent deputy national chairman of the ruling party, and a close ally of the powers that be. So she can't be picking calls anyhow. Because it could be an enemy or a troublemaker or people that are aggrieved with her husband or people begging for all kinds of favors. So she has to be selective to answer calls. It is the wise thing to do. She never said she doesn't pick calls, she said she doesn't pick calls from unknown numbers, that is numbers not saved on her phone. So the Oyo govt rep calling her was a dummy. If she didn't pick your calls after many attempts, the sensible thing for him to have done would be to send an SMS message or WhatsApp and introduce himself and his mission for calling. At that instance, if she doesn't respond, then he has no blame. But he didn't do that. And then the Governor himself was talking rubbish that they didn't inform them officially. So it is until they write letter to them before they know that they will come to the aid of the former sitting Governor that just vacated seat? No, it's too bad. Life is more than politics. They let politics becloud their sense of good reasoning and here they are today, trying to sell all kinds of damage control stories to the public to shift blame from their head. Kemi first broke the news, I'm sure most of the other governors that paid visits or sent condolences didn't get "officially informed", some of them would have heard through social media and then reached out to confirm if true or not. But Oyo government is waiting for official information. Let dem keep waiting forever. Mumu people
you are only an APC apologist. Can u confidently tell me you voted for Seyi Makinde? You are spewing lies and unfounded analysis to support your ludicrous point. You don't deserve a business sale if you are this biased!

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by sketcherJ(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Femeto:
Lies every where. Kano State governor Ganduje was seated right beside her yet your stupid governor couldn't call off his appointment in Benin. Which place far between Kano and Benin?
it seems you are so blind to the fact that GSM tried his fvcking best. The woman kept frustrating all his plans of help. Can't you dam read? What's wrong with these pathetic Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by sketcherJ(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
toba1909:

The nincompoop that you are will make you believe what every Tom, Dick and Harry wrote. You can be wise to seek wisdom and stop being foolish and stupid.
If you aint so retard, doing a findings of what Agodi GRA would have not enmeshed you to continue to show your madness here, cos you know not and have refused to seek knowledge of what you know not.
Ibadan isn't a village, do a call to your people here to ask what Agodi is like and if a 48plots of vacant land can exist in such place as at when the landed issue came up.

Mofo!
Opeyemi4real was right. You are a goat, you this senseless zombie that have chosen to dump facts for bias

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
miketayo:

Plus he was even a sitting senator
they still want to feed from the state treasury that they looted dry.
Nigerian politicians are the most selfish group of people on earth

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
miketayo:

Plus he was even a sitting senator
they still want to feed from the state treasury that they looted dry.
Nigerian politicians are the most selfish group of people on earth

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Bluntemperor: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lyydia:
She must have her reasons

OP, well done o,your PR on this matter get no rival.everything you said has no one person to bear witness! Biko,you must be a front member of government in power!
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by lagosrd: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Exact reason why you see her husband talk wonderfully well in the public. Alainiojuti people

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Openbusiness: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
sketcherJ:
you are only an APC apologist. Can u confidently tell me you voted for Seyi Makinde? You are spewing lies and unfounded analysis to support your ludicrous point. You don't deserve a business sale if you are this biased!
Oga carry your politics put for pocket. Am not a politician. And I don't support APC or PDP. I support good governance and both parties are the 2 sides of the same coin. I hate both parties with passion, but I hate Borrowhari APC more. Why will I vote for Seyi Makinde? How? Am I a Oyo State resident? Do I have any roots in Oyo? So what is my business with their election? I'm not a political thug or party slave zombie that goes around from one state to another state during election na, or a Nairaland political keyboard warrior. I dey Lagos, I be trader, I sell market. Come buy from me abeg, leave politics for politicians. Check my posts Seyi Makinde na my guy, I do support him when he make good policy, but based on the story posted online from the 2 parties, reason am well, my personal opinion is the woman's grievance is understandable and she has a right to be angry over how her govt chose to treat her family like an outsider. That's my opinion. Why will I be biased. Do I know the woman? Does she know me. Am I getting any profit from supporting her? Did she buy market from me before? And if you hate me cuz of I sided her, no problem. God loves me.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by ideylaff: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
OasisT:

You don't know her or her late husband. If you do by chance, you will know that the family was in billionaire club before joining the politics. Also you will know that the woman refused to support the husband in 2002 to venture politics because of issues like this before she finally agreed after 3 years .Thank you

Ajimobi was sacked my Mike Adenuga during his National oil days ..... so if Ajimobi is a Billionaire why did he have his hands in the cake of Oyo State for 8 years stealing funds land and resourcing and giving deals to his in-laws

Which Billion did Ajimobi have? From which business did they get it from that they now started to buy properties in Ikeja during his tenure like it’s going out of fashion.

Please don’t let us open a can of worms here......

All I need to do is to bring the Chinese contractors who did construction work in Oyo State during his time to come spill the beans

He had one small flat in London and it had a mortgage paid monthly before he became a Senator back then.

Can we stop using the word billionaire loosely on here please

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
dayleke:

Na you make sense pass in all of these.

Lolz!
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Openbusiness: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
sketcherJ:
[s]I won't buy your market and I will advise any sane thinking individual not to buy it. Nairalanders beware of him. If with all the info in this post, you still think Seyi Makinde or the state didn't do well in the matter, it shows you are a bad person and bad to have business dealings with you[/s]
There are uncountable fish in the ocean. If you don't buy from me, no problem, others will buy. You're not God to determine whether I make sales or not. And you're not the government that has money printing machine in your house to print money whenever you like. You need customers to buy your goods or services too. And this world is round for a reason, whatever you wish others will come back to you. So if you like, wish evil, good luck to you
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Femeto: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
sketcherJ:
it seems you are so blind to the fact that GSM tried his fvcking best. The woman kept frustrating all his plans of help. Can't you dam read? What's wrong with these pathetic Nigerians?
You are the pathetic Nigerian. GSM kor CDMA ni.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Femeto: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

Oga carry your politics put for pocket. Am not a politician. And I don't support APC or PDP. I support good governance and both parties are the 2 sides of the same coin. I hate both parties with passion, but I hate Borrowhari APC more. Why will I vote for Seyi Makinde? How? Am I a Oyo State resident? Do I have any roots in Oyo? So what is my business with their election? I'm not a political thug or party slave zombie that goes around from one state to another state during election na, or a Nairaland political keyboard warrior. I dey Lagos, I be trader, I sell market. Come buy from me abeg, leave politics for politicians. Check my posts Seyi Makinde na my guy, I do support him when he make good policy, but based on the story posted online from the 2 parties, reason am well, my personal opinion is the woman's grievance is understandable and she has a right to be angry over how her govt chose to treat her family like an outsider. That's my opinion. Why will I be biased. Do I know the woman? Does she know me. Am I getting any profit from supporting her? Did she buy market from me before? And if you hate me cuz of I sided her, no problem. God loves me.
You are right.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by sketcherJ(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

There are uncountable fish in the ocean. If you don't buy from me, no problem, others will buy. You're not God to determine whether I make sales or not. And you're not the government that has money printing machine in your house to print money whenever you like. You need customers to buy your goods or services too. And this world is round for a reason, whatever you wish others will come back to you. So if you like, wish evil, good luck to you
lol bro I don't wish you bad. But everybody could see that seyi Makinde tried. Please read that post again. I am just appalled that with what he did and efforts he made. U still find fault with him and not the woman

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Charly68: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
The Governor is very funny ,how did he offer to help the one he refused to call while her husband was sick. They see politics as a personal battle. .only God knows how to give you brain to think correctly.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by LadyExcellency: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
post=91192320:
Can you guys let the dead rest in peace please?

Enough of this foolishness!

The dead do not rest in peace in Africa.

African Ancestors are also greedy. Mostly demanding kolanuts, alcohol and spirits
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by seglabsy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Femeto:
Lies every where. Kano State governor Ganduje was seated right beside her yet your stupid governor couldn't call off his appointment in Benin. Which place far between Kano and Benin?
ORI E O PE, O SERIOUS,SORO NIYEN.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by AdeniyiA(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Corruption was responsible for the death of Ajimobi.... - - MAGU
#fixed cool

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by leisuretym: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
fear women, she want to use her husband's corpse to claim a land with court disputed case

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by GEEBITE: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
APC lackey spotted.When was Makinde involved in any form of fight with UCH.This same Makinde that handed over to one UCH Prof as head of task force on Covid when he took ill.
MrMcJay:
I was telling some of my colleagues yesterday that Makinde could have handled this matter better. Even if you are doing the right thing, there's a way you'll do it and you'll end up being at fault.

This is the same Makinde that was busy fighting UCH management while the cases of Covid were rising in Oyo state. The same Makinde that allowed a mass rally at the outbreak of the virus.

I think Makinde needs to be more cerebral in handling matters and stop behaving like a kid. Social media is not everything.

Well, to each his own, let the dead rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by openmine(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dpharisee:
It's like arrogance runs in that family, see the way she was addressing the Deputy Governor asking why he didn't call her to express sympathy, the man said he did severally but she didn't answer, then she said why didn't he send her a text because she doesn't answer unknown numbers as a politician wife.
Then she claimed that Seyi Makinde is playing politics with her husband's death without any comments on APC members and media such as Nation Newspaper which was releasing statements daily using her husband's name as the APC crisis was unfolding.
How will such woman accept offer of help with this arrogance?
But come to think of it, why would she want to bury her husband in a land under dispute, what if they finally lose the case they will now claim that our husband and father was buried here. shocked
That's the idea!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Femeto: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
seglabsy:
ORI E O PE, O SERIOUS,SORO NIYEN.
OTI FA IGBO YO. ORO GIDI NI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga / Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.