Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader (20608 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2020
igbo and trouble everywhere.
1, If dem no fall from high building
2, Dem go fraud and get arrested
3, If dem no do sex labour for Lagos
4, Dem go catch dem for drugs for Asia
5, If dem no use dem aprentis boy do money rituals
6, Aprentis boy go sexually assault oga daughter.
all the five igbo state should share 1 to 5, of the message, no 6, for all the run away igbo scattered all over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by perdollar(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2020
this ICE take time clear for him blood. when aboki fake cocaine in any form, this is d consequence
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Codes151(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:
The north will never vote an igbo man!!

No sensible northerner will ever support an igbo man into the corridor of power!!

Nobody is stopping them from contesting... They should contest politics is a game of number and logical strategies.

Since after war, Igbos have insulted and ridiculed the North, they have blackmailed and castigated us for nothing sake. They have ruined our reputation for Decades with lies and fallacy with the help of the southern media, you blame us for your misfortunes, you shed corockodike tears and point your filthy fingers to us to get sympathy, any politician who wants relevance, points his gun to the North while igbos stay behind and load his gun...

Upon your falsehood and wickedness towards the people that did nothing to you, you still storm the Church on sundays, sit in the front seat and recite the part of the Bible that says: "do not bear falsehoods against your neighbors or your labourers" swimming in the ocean of hypocrisy

Today you want same north to support and vote you...

No...it's Biafra or death!!
keep quiet. Empty basket
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by jrusky(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Hahahahaha they have deceived SW finished now want to deceive the SE to earn votes (2023 agenda).

Mr Arewa, IBB and Chukwumerije foolishness still fresh in mind of so many people. Those who know what happened then will understand my point.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Bakin3(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap and quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Check my signature
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by perdollar(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Sirjendon:
all the five igbo state should share 1 to 5, of the message, no 6, for all the run away igbo scattered all over Nigeria.
I strongly believe say u b agbero

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Chuksmonika(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2020
2023 never reach, some people don dey masturbate about who will be president and who won't be.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Hotice085: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Who is giving all this charlatans front-page
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Oga, you don't know How Yoruba tradition works more than me.

He can't just banish Alaafin of Oyo because he liked Zik.
It's not possible and the Oyo mesi will never accept.

Probably, alaafin publicly campaign for Zik, which is against the traditional stool.

So what is different from what the guy said? It was the government of Awolowo that Banished him even if Oyo mesi disagreed.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Sammy07:

That's Alaafin story.
But I'm telling you it's not possible to banish him because he liked Zik.

That's a fimsy excuse which the Oyo mesi will never accept.

Alaafin probably say something or do something either

Against the government
Or
Against the traditional stool
Who are u to talk on a story u know nothing about ...until u provide evidence to counter my claim ..it stands
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2020
mystery22:
I watched the video abd I lost the little respect I have for Yoruba tribe..lurdgard was right about them.
Lol ...these people are worst tribe in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Franking: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:

No sensible northerner will ever support an igbo man into the corridor of power!!

Nobody is stopping them from contesting... They should contest politics is a game of number and logical strategies.

Since after war, Igbos have insulted and ridiculed the North, they have blackmailed and castigated us for nothing sake. They have ruined our reputation for Decades with lies and fallacy with the help of the southern media, you blame us for your misfortunes, you shed corockodike tears and point your filthy fingers to us to get sympathy, any politician who wants relevance, points his gun to the North while igbos stay behind and load his gun...

Upon your falsehood and wickedness towards the people that did nothing to you, you still storm the Church on sundays, sit in the front seat and recite the part of the Bible that says: "do not bear falsehoods against your neighbors or your labourers" swimming in the ocean of hypocrisy

Will u shut ur dirty mouth! U expect Igbos to toe the Yoruba line and be ridiculed.

Igbos have every reason to reject u and what u stand for.

Are northerners better off with the presidency?

Stuff ur support.

If we can't have a referendum to get Biafra then it's our turn.

In 1999 Obj and Olu Falae. In 2007 it was Buhari and Yaradua, last year it was Buhari and Ariku. Notice how it was always left for people of a certain region.

Right now, it's now.a game of numbers.
U must be a very stupid being to think it's negotiable. Ask Yerima why he's denying what he said earlier.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by perdollar(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:

u r wailing
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Sammy07: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2020
obynzo:

So what is different from what the guy said? It was the government of Awolowo that Banished him even if Oyo mesi disagreed.

Will the government just banish you without you doing something wrong?
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by DexterousOne(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Upon your falsehood and wickedness towards the people that did nothing to you you still storm the Church on sundays, sit in the front seat and recite the part of the Bible that says: "do not bear falsehoods against your neighbors or your labourers" swimming in the ocean of hypocrisy

You are joking right?
Especially with the bolded ?

undecided
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Vitamin17(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by JagabanEko: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2020
post=91192083:
[s][/s]
Faceless forum, Yoruba man calming Arewa grin

However, your opinion is inconsequential, you just have one head, I rememberd how you and your likes during presidential election, saying if Peter Obi go to north for campaign he will be stone, Obi went round north without ugly incident, there are many credible and trusted Igbos that have worked with great Northern politicians go and make enquiry of Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajuba(HCN) most trusted allies to the north right from the days of Abacha, he is current minister, there are others

Even Iceberg3 ur okoro sister can confirm that Arewa is a full blooded hausa man.. U r just pained bcox the North you licked their asses still hates u

2 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by bigfish3k: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2020
People from SW zone that has sustained this campaign against igbos

Thank God every body now knows them better for greed
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Sammy07: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

Who are u to talk on a story u know nothing about ...until u provide evidence to counter my claim ..it stands

Until You provide Real evidence or Press release from the then Awolowo government.

Then, your claims are false.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Sammy07:

You're not Okay.
You are talking out of point

Maybe you should go back and look at 1959 votes

The 1959 Votes had NPC with highest number followed by NCNC and lastly AG. If AG/NCNC had formed alliance they would have a slim majority, but again NCNC and NPC would have a larger majority which was the option Zik went for. So Awo really didn't offer Zik anything it was just political intrigues and behind the scenes negotiation of which we will never know the truth, because at the time NCNC and AG were negotiating. The same AG wanted to double cross Zik by using Akintola to negotiate with NPC of which Sardauna communicated to Zik on phone that AG people are in his house. That made Zik to go for the NCNC/NPC alliance.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by 24SEVEN: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2020
omenka:
Whether he did or didnt say it, one thing I'm sure about is that I'd support any candidate from the platform of the APC from South West in 2023, especially that anointed by Tinubu.

I'm also exceedingly sure I'd NEVER support any candidate put forward under the Evil Unbrella and Party of Tax Collectors.

God bless Nigeria and God bless Jagaban.

Bla bla bla.. Your support amounts to nothing..
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Tranquillity360: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2020
JagabanEko:

SS wil support whether una like am or not... Shame on okoros grin
Yes we will support you people the same way you supported us in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by humilitypays(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Are you seriously serious this boy

So you don't know how many Igbo and non-Igbo lives your blood-thirsty northern youths have consumed since 2015 alone to say that North has done no wrong to anyone

Are you saying you are not aware of the thousands of Igbos killed by rioting and rampaging irate Northern youths who are religious fanatics trying to enforce their Islamic doctrines on strangers living in their land

Are you saying that the 1966 Northern pogrom in which you Northerners woke up and started killing civilian Igbos, children, market women, artisans, civil servants and Igbo elders living peacefully in your states just because of a political disagreement among the political elits and the military in 1966 Why must you Northerners involve commoners, poor people in your political madness always

Take a look at how your irate Northern youth brothers go about killing poor suffering villagers in Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna, Borno, Adamawa, for no justifiable reason and you say your hands are clean in the North, are you serious or you are trying to play smart

The thing is, in Nigeria, Igbos are the only vocal voice that speak up against any evil of the North or any other region without fear or without waiting for an Igbo life to be involved....Igbos are like the USA of Nigeria always fighting injustice and defending every oppressed tribe in Nigeria, that is what Igbos stand for and that is why the North and Yorubas hate them......Igbos cannot watch you kill people just like that, its not possible....be peaceful, non-violent and you will be forever friends of the Igbos....Igbos value lives and properties....Igbos love peace but will fight and attack you if you are violent and always formenting trouble.....they won't keep quiet like the Yorubas annd other tribes, no!

Please go and look inward.......The North for many decades now have shown to the whole world that they stand for killing, Islamic religious terrorism, unnecessary bloodletting, massacre of poor villagers and strangers in their communities......that is how the whole world see Northern Nigeria.

Yorubas only pretend to love you Northerners for political gain, not that they don't know how violent and blood-thirsty you guys are....they just know how to play along with you Northerners to get what they want politically and Igbos are not like that....Igbos cannot watch you kill people freely and get a pat on your back, Mba it won't happen okay!! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Jonathan39: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Osinbajo? What is his track record in politics? There is no politician from South West you can compare to Peter Obi. I will be waiting for your reply.
JagabanEko:

Pls tell me.. Who in South East is more competent than Osinbajo? Just tell me
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by ogene70: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Very disappointing, it shows the quality of people we have on here.

RoyalUc:

So, you are more interested in a political party and not in a person's competence?

If you were in Edo, who will you cast your vote for?

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Vitamin17(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Sirjendon:
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Until You provide Real evidence or Press release from the then Awolowo government.

Then, your claims are false.
You expect me to provide proof from awolowo government that removed him ? U must be myopic ....if u ask ganduje why he removed sanusi .. would he tell u it's because he supported PDP ? ...oga get some rest ..Yoruba awolowo hatred for Igbo has been known
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Adakaazubuike(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:

then why can't dey allow Biafrans to go if they can't?
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Anambra1stS0n: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2020
JagabanEko:

Even Iceberg3 ur okoro sister can confirm that Arewa is a full blooded hausa man.. U r just pained bcox the North you licked their asses still hates u
Even if he is from north his opinion is inconsequential.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2020
This thread is a perfect reason why Yorubas & Igbos are the two biggest problem in this our country....God see comments

But let me tell y'all the SAD truth;
If an Igbo becomes the president, nothing will still change, It will still be story whether PDP, APC, APGA...Looting, lack of infrasture, underdevelopement, lack of education funding etc so we should stop fo..oling ourselves and tackle the real issue....GREED

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by flyingpig: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2020
omenka:
Whether he did or didnt say it, one thing I'm sure about is that I'd support any candidate from the platform of the APC from South West in 2023, especially that anointed by Tinubu.

I'm also exceedingly sure I'd NEVER support any candidate put forward under the Evil Unbrella and Party of Tax Collectors.

God bless Nigeria and God bless Jagaban.

You worth ONE vote.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Masterkernel1: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Ummm... For once we're on the same page. We don't need presidency, we need an independent state, where equity and justice prevails.

We don't want a quota system government, but meritocracy.

Remember the feeling is mutual, no love lost, you don't like me and I don't like you either, no hard feelings.

Have a good day man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike / Temitope Majekodunmi: Why There Are Errors In Leaked EndSARS Report / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.