Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader (20571 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Osaze007: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Simbrixton:
same south south u people killed in ini local government of akwa ibom

Loool

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Osaze007: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

Should I have worked for the brother that helped the enemy ? ..see this one

An open enemy is better than a two faced brother

Continue enjoying your slavery status no wonder they issued you northern declaration to exit their territory looo
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Osaze007: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

Are you Yoruba ?

I’m calling out your hypocrisy
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by cochexky: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
If u can reason, you will understand that the Igbos are far more better of the Hausas. U came here to preach hatred as a young man who should think for solution to end poverty in ur land and remove the old people who kept reminding u of what happened decades using it to poison ur heart, blind u and put u inside a cage.

Until the Igbos gets into that power u will remain blind...

We have the Apple to open ur eyes so hold the power and hold ur future.

Arrewa:
tell your brothers to stop disturbing us with igbo presidency... And face Biafra
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by cosef: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Osaze007:

Same reason yoruba refused to work with Igbo
So stop wailing southern unity next time

you yorubas are the ones clamouring for southern unity as the abokkis continue to shave your balls in APC. grin
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by jagorinho: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jonathan39:
We are short of candidate, but Southwest as a whole have no candidate, if you think otherwise you can mention who your candidate is, cos I am sure you have none
The funny thing is peter obi is not even the best candidate your people can offer. you still have better people, obi is more of words than action about your question, I would take fashola, osibanjo or even ambode. I would have loved to pick aregbesola, he has vision but he has the tendency to be a religious extremist because I know him well, and mark my words, if in case APC is eventually fielding a south western candidate for presidency, Aregbesola would likely be the person, he is the kind of person that they can easily relate with.......by the way I am sorry for my harsh outburst earlier, you seem like a civil person.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by amuwo1980: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is what I want to hear, inclusiveness so that we can built a great nation
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by domchike(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
God bless you
Commonsense99:
grin
Shetima Yerima and Co should eat their presid1ocy,
Ndi igbo want out, we don't want restructure, we don't want presidency that will benefit 15 or 20 close associates of the flag bearer as against the interest of 70 million igbos, ..in very clear terms, We just want Biafra QED. !!
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Osaze007: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
cochexky:
If u can reason, you will understand that the Igbos are far more better of the Hausas. U came here to preach hatred as a young man who should think for solution to end poverty in ur land and remove the old people who kept reminding u of what happened decades using it to poison ur heart, blind u and put u inside a cage.

Until the Igbos gets into that power u will remain blind...

We have the Apple to open ur eyes so hold the power and hold ur future.

See unity begging
Thought you wanted Biafra

This thread as exposed the yorubas are slaves as mere mask into your real agenda

Your pained for the first time igbos are in opposition and don’t know how to opposition well
Hence the insults

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Osaze007: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
cosef:

you yorubas are the ones clamouring for southern unity as the abokkis continue to shave your balls in APC. grin

Who’s the you yorubas ?
Only igbos are anti yoruba
The rest are indifferent to them
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by MetaPhysical: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
These Northern youths have no respect. They will insult their SE slaves with mouth, drink nono and fura finish, then turn other side of mouth to deny but the damage is already done. grin

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by LordOfTheGame: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
seunmsg:

Some of you are just senseless to be honest. Shettima is an idiot who doesn’t deserve the media attention he’s getting. Whether you like what he’s saying now or not won’t change the fact that he’s a bigoted idiot.

I condemned him when he issued an ultimatum to Igbos living in the north to leave before October 1st, 2017. I condemned him when he initially declared that Igbos can’t be president and I’m still calling him an idiot now because that is who he is.

You can continue to celebrate him, that’s your cup of tea.

I don't celebrate a terrorist. You and shettima are the sides of a coin but on same mission; hating Igbos.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by cochexky: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
You are Just funny.

Remain in ur cage for all I know.

Osaze007:

See unity begging
Thought you wanted Biafra

This thread as exposed the yorubas are slaves as mere mask into your real agenda

Your pained for the first time igbos are in opposition and don’t know how to opposition well
Hence the insults
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by seunmsg(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

I don't celebrate a terrorist. You and shettima are the sides of a coin but on same mission; hating Igbos.

This you?

I can see how much you love Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by cosef: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sammy07:

You're not Okay.
You are talking out of point

Maybe you should go back and look at 1959 votes

What point were you making? That Awo had the power to make anyone Prime minister?

Awo's influence didn't even cross into Ibadan, he had burnt all his bridges marginalizing bendelites, insulting Zik, East and Igbo in his articles an editorials.

On what grounds should Zik have sought an alliance with him? Be circumspect in your rejoinder to me.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by QuotaSystem: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

You are just a little emotional fulani boy . Politics are not run on emotions but interest and Nigeria FIRST

Actually he is 100% correct.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by cosef: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Osaze007:

Who’s the you yorubas ?
Only igbos are anti yoruba
The rest are indifferent to them

Keep deluding yourself mr yoruba man, the theme for Edo governorship campaign is "Edo nor be Lagos", trumpeted by Edo people themselves. And that is the closest SS state to the yorubas, it terms of culture and kinship. grin

It should tell you that you yorubas have lost your all goodwill due to your reprehensible greed. grin
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by chubinwa(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
This man is so daft. he runs his mouth like tap water. he should be called to order else, he may instigate another Civil War due to his uncouth disposition
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Osaze007:

I’m calling out your hypocrisy
Oga face your tribe
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Osaze007: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
cosef:

Keep deluding yourself mr yoruba man, the theme for Edo governorship campaign is "Edo nor be Lagos", trumpeted by Edo people themselves. And that is the closest SS state to the yorubas, it terms of culture and kinship. grin

It should tell you that you yorubas have lost your all goodwill due to your reprehensible greed. grin

And Lagos is all of yoruba land ?
Kai Kai
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Osaze007:

Continue enjoying your slavery status no wonder they issued you northern declaration to exit their territory looo
At least they are better than you crying over land u sold
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Letzgo: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Commonsense99:

Take a time out, go on YouTube and listen to Abaribe's Interview with Ladi on channels TV and educate your self.

Your hausa fulani brothers are the ones who are dangling the presid1ocy to few, very negligible few igbo politicians, believing that they are fools who will buy the ideology. grin
I can assure you that every single breathing igbo man have biafra deep down his heart 100%, that is who we are, and that is what we want QED.
Bitter truth.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Worldbest281: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:
North don't like igbos ..igbos don't like north we both know that ...but most times we are forced to work together instead of our two face Western brothers
Lol we Yoruba are not two faced but the wisest of all.... Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by King44(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
I think this people are playing mind games with igbos same thing they tried with Giadom.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Adaibeku(f): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Henryabuja:

Friendly fire cheesy cheesy cheesy

Y d tagging
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Okoroawusa: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
omenka:
Whether he did or didnt say it, one thing I'm sure about is that I'd support any candidate from the platform of the APC from South West in 2023, especially that anointed by Tinubu.

I'm also exceedingly sure I'd NEVER support any candidate put forward under the Evil Unbrella and Party of Tax Collectors.

God bless Nigeria and God bless Jagaban.
You have finished talk. Two of us are so in sync when it comes to 2023.
Tuale baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Adaibeku(f): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU DON FUMBLE I SWEAR

CC LZAA IMHOTEP

Like how?

You dare report me to imhotep n lzaa ba?
I will beat u today ,come here
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Osaze007: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

At least they are better than you crying over land u sold

Looooooool just don’t cry Pogom pogom when they declare you again
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Osaze007: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga face your tribe

Is yoruba your tribe ? That your facing them ?
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Worldbest281:

Lol we Yoruba are not two faced but the wisest of all.... Take it or leave it
Lol u foolishly think hiding your (obviously visible ) intention is wiseness

You think fulanis don't know the reason u want to be president is to relegate them and make your self supreme tribe
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Osaze007: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol u foolishly think hiding your (obviously visible ) intention is wiseness

You think fulanis don't know the reason u want to be president is to relegate them and make your self supreme tribe

Loooool face your tribe Yoruba don’t claim to be superior to anyone
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by kolade560: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
what do Igbo's want? presidency or Biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reps Panel Calls For ‘swift Action’ Against Losing Another Territory To Cameroon / Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB / Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.