Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader (20637 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by RoyalUc(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
chubinwa:
This man is so daft. he runs his mouth like tap water. he should be called to order else, he may instigate another Civil War due to his uncouth disposition

In all sincerity, would you (did you) say same about Nnamdi Kalu?
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Zeezenho: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
As if them don born you for 1950.my friend say what you know.afterall they don't teach history in your school.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Zeezenho: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Sammy07 post=91190609]

Since 1950, South East and North have been working together.

Can you please, tell me how you were forced?
When Awolowo offered you guys Prime Minister, what happened? [color=#006600][/color]

Were you forced to work with the North then?

Mtcheww.

Since 1950, you guys didn't work with South, instead you were working with the North.
You're now shouting southern unity when you yourself didn't work with South. [/quote

I beg wethin dis one deh talk,as if they don born you in 1950.do they teach history in your school please say what you know.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol,
1. Can you let us see the figures of the election.

2. What evidence do you have, that Sardauna make a phone call to Zik?

So, AG were meeting in the south, they still went to the north to meet Bello?
Which Akintola?
You're not Okay

Please read your history again. Check all the relevant books on it the evidence was there Sardauna made the call to Zik after AG members led by SLA paid him a visit to enter an alliance with NPC
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol,
1. Can you let us see the figures of the election.

2. What evidence do you have, that Sardauna make a phone call to Zik?

So, AG were meeting in the south, they still went to the north to meet Bello?
Which Akintola?
You're not Okay

Read Max Siollun's book on Nigeria Oil,Politics and Violence you will see the evidence.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Lovelive: 4:46am On Jul 06, 2020
omenka:
Whether he did or didnt say it, one thing I'm sure about is that I'd support any candidate from the platform of the APC from South West in 2023, especially that anointed by Tinubu.

I'm also exceedingly sure I'd NEVER support any candidate put forward under the Evil Unbrella and Party of Tax Collectors.

God bless Nigeria and God bless Jagaban.

Tinubu'boy, we heard you.
Re: Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader by Fantasticcc: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2020
Osaze007:

Continue enjoying your slavery status no wonder they issued you northern declaration to exit their territory looo
myndd44, seun, lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP / Tinubu To Get 48 Ministers, New Governors 560 Commissioners / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.