Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM (1279 Views)

How Women See Men Without Money. How True Is This Statement? / Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by purpinkx(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
MondayUche:
As long as money will come out. like I said please I have mad up my mind and ready to do anything as long as money will come out. My kids are really suffering no food nothing nothing

It is not diabolic or anything like that.

Get a 40 leaves exercise book.

Write what you want.

* New phone with finger print (not money for phone).
* Send kids to [insert name of school] (not money for school fee)
* Handle utility bill comfortably.
* Saved [insert amount] this year.

Add about 10 items.
Sounds simple abi?

Can you do that?
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
I have that saved on my book already is even more than 40
purpinkx:

It is not diabolic or anything like that.

Get a 40 leaves exercise book.

Write what you want.

* New phone with finger print (not money for phone).
* Send kids to [insert name of school] (not money for school fee)
* Handle utility bill comfortably.
* Saved [insert amount] this year.

Add about 10 items.
Sounds simple abi?

Can you do that?
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Gentle0wavez: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
I'm still young so I don't know if my advice would make sense to you. Calm down, don't do anything desperate. Life can change in a very short time. Read books on success like "The science of getting rich" Remove focus from yourself a bit and try to help people. Be fair and honest in your dealings with people, spend time thinking and talking positively. Lastly develop a grateful and joyful attitude towards God.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by purpinkx(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
MondayUche:
I have that saved on my book already is even more than 40

Just read them in your mind last thing at night and first thing in the morning, every single day.

Before you sleep every night.

Say thank you (to no one in particular)

“Thank you for my breath.”
“Thank you for my eye sight and the things I CAN SEE.”
“Thank you for the mysterious way my family has been taken care of, I know more is on the way”
“Thank you for my body system, it has taken me this far”

Thank you for [name something] [followed by the reason]

Good or bad.

Do this for every day and watch your life change.

If after 12 months (365 days) you don't get the phone with fingerprint, I will buy one for you and apologize for wasting your time.

However, if you follow through, you'll look for me to say “Thank you for showing me the way”

Now the choice is yours to use the information or not.

I believe the universe wanted me to shared this with you!

Bye.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Na wa oooo 12 months to buy a phone what will my kids eat in the next 12hrs from now self I never see. Thank you sha Abeg hunger wan kill person 309 505 3926
First Bank
Uchenna Monday

Anything at all will put a smile on my kids face abeg
purpinkx:

Just read them in your mind last thing at night and first thing in the morning, every single day.

Before you sleep every night.

Say thank you (to no one in particular)

“Thank you for my breath.”
“Thank you for my eye sight and the things I CAN SEE.”
“Thank you for the mysterious way my family has been taken care of, I know more is on the way”
“Thank you for my body system, it has taken me this far”

Thank you for [name something] [followed by the reason]

Good or bad.

Do this for every day and watch your life change.

If after 12 months (365 days) you don't get the phone with fingerprint, I will buy one for you and apologize for wasting your time.

However, if you follow through, you'll look for me to say “Thank you for showing me the way”

Now the choice is yours to use the information or not.

I believe the universe wanted me to shared this with you!

Bye.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thank you so very much. But I have really suffered and nothing nothing is working out in my life. My kids are so hungry as we speak right now since morning it was just 1 superpack indomie both of them don eat till now. This night self what to eat never sure. And the lockdown wan start again. Na wa oooo what will my kids eat in the next 12hrs from now self I never see. Thank you sha Abeg hunger wan kill person 309 505 3926
First Bank
Uchenna Monday

Anything at all will put a smile on my kids face abeg quote author=Gentle0wavez post=91206347]I'm still young so I don't know if my advice would make sense to you. Calm down, don't do anything desperate. Life can change in a very short time. Read books on success like "The science of getting rich" Remove focus from yourself a bit and try to help people. Be fair and honest in your dealings with people, spend time thinking and talking positively. Lastly develop a grateful and joyful attitude towards God. [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae” As He Shares Photos Of Him / We The Single Ladies / Help Am About To Faint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.