Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,963 members, 7,956,614 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) (42973 Views)

Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (Photos, Video) / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Inside Lufasi Nature Park, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Realdeals(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
It says Owode-ijako axis
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by adioolayi(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
How happy is Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by ade4rskaj: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
The same state with ex presidents and current vice president, once upon a country.

3 Likes

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by litathom(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
We will appreciate their gesture. That's why they were elected in the first instance.
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Komu1048(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Failed state!smh...the British should come back.

Please is it possible to beg the white to recolonize us. With no iota of doubt Nigerian can’t repair Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
They should do their fvxking job and stop telling us... Is our tax they are going to spend and not their money .

2 Likes

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by hisgrace090: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
This road and portharcourt ABA road I don't know which one bad pass.
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
jidamsel43:
This Lagos - Abeokuta road is the Achilles hill of Obasanjo Administration.

The singular reason why Obasanjo is not regarded highly in Yoruba land

He intentionally neglected the road to punish the Lagos State Government

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Bighead9: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chai, Buhari wan finish Nigeria with good developmental projects.

Ride on Mr President, we Igbo's are proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Factshunter: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
AudioNews:
Audio News,
Fulani FG Scamming Afonjas in dis Road since 1801

Somewhere in alaigbo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Baloranking:

Nice one federal government
stop saying what you don't know,many time the organization will volunteer but as thongs arr schemed,you need approval , government will ask them to bring the money the church or private organization want to use and pay iy into government purse,will you pay such money to government too.
Some state are affected too
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Buffalo2(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sango - Atan-Agbara road is another nightmare. To connect Winner's Chapel to Oju-ore is around 3 hrs now.
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Freeeanijor: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
What stops Lagos State Government and Ogun State Government from fixing this road and claiming there refund from Federal Government like Nyesom Wike? You can't bank on the promises of FG
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ogunstate and lagos state arr not serious too,they can do the connecting Trunk B and c road to alleviate the traffic off the Federal road if federal no wan get sense,the funny thing is that Fashola is the minister for worksooooo,oniranu eda
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by pyrex23(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Set To..
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by merieam16(f): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maxymilliano:
I use this road Monday to Friday every blessed week
hmm.. i can feel ur pain bro

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by omoburuku: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
obj is a .... lipsrsealed
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by JeffreyOraz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
And some clowns here will say the government is working, tuueh
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by mightyleks(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
jidamsel43:

Very correct.... The road to the popular Ota farm he did nothing after 8 democratic years
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
As bad as the road is they are still using the word "set to".. this is an emergency worst than covid and ebola combined lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Freeeanijor:
What stops Lagos State Government and Ogun State Government from fixing this road and claiming there money from Federal Government like Nyesom Wike? You can't bank on the promises of FG
hmmmm,the one ambode did na shoddy work,from ileepo to oshodi,the contractor no even get name.
Na we we thing,dwm go con claim billions from F.G

2 Likes

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Queenserah26(f): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is long overdue sad
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by seyi072000(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
This road was reconstructed under obj administration. But now terrible after how many years. That means, the contractor then did a bad job. May da lord help in this country.

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by moscobabs(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:
I hope they repair it well.. Not 5 years repair oo.. And moreover, I'm sure that side is in sango not Lagos State..

In the other news

God save anambra state from all these bad news recently ooo..

By God grace. I'm going back home to Onitsha to go organize with a meeting with the people on how we can stop bad news with anambra from making front page on nairaland.....

Anambra indigenes pls lets create a whatsapp group.... Lets discuss abt the future of Anambra..

is the chairman, Deebwebb is the mace bearer... Arrewa is the speaker of the day gringrin

Denrele and Amatarasha are the host and hostess... Muahhhh

Amatarasha I love u so much

Na Lagos part worst pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
jidamsel43:

Don't try to malign his character with false story.

This road was reconstructed by JB during OBJs administration in 2006 from the toll gate end up to Oshodi.

The pressure on the road and subsequent failure to carry out maintenance and repairs on failed portions contributed to its present rot.

Lest I forget, it's not d whole expressway that has failed, mainly from Abulegba down to Toll gate is bad.

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shame on Obasanjo to his grave... 8years of no benefit to ogun and Lagos yet some idiots from the red mould planet will call him a hero.

Please he's a Yoruba son, let's deal with him like a bastard that he his

4 Likes

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by moscobabs(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Don't try to malign his character with false story.

This road was reconstructed by JB during OBJs administration in 2006 from the toll gate end up to Oshodi.

The pressure on the road and subsequent failure to carry out maintenance and repairs on failed portions contributed to its present rot.

Lest I forget, it's not d whole expressway that has failed, mainly from Abulegba down to Toll gate is bad.

Lagos State Government tarred Oshodi to Abule Egba not FG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by donwily(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Next time, try passing through Atan-Agbara road....You will surely cry. Sometimes, I wonder if Ogun state is cursed.
No single good road (Federal and state) in the state and they have prominent politicians everywhere
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by gabbasin(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
I was on the road today, and it was really frustrating, first time in my life to say to someone that Nigeria is cursed, go slow from ijako ota all the way to arigbajo, so terrible a road, a major road linking Abeokuta to the commercial city of Lagos, first time I regret having sympathy for the 'change' government. Walahi, I was cursing Fashola while meandering through the death trap called Lagos Abeokuta expressway, I spend 4hrs from Abule Egba to Papalanto. It was frustrating, I was asking my son of 15 years who cursed Nigeria, the boy was just looking at me like 'why Dad is angry like this'

6 Likes

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
moscobabs:

Lagos State Government tarred Oshodi to Abule Egba not FG

What year?

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
We are already feeling the absence of Ambode. I won't deceive myself. Sanwoolu is a puppet. Ambode constructed many roads in Alimosho. Some he couldn't complete before leaving office, our Tinubu's boy is yet to finish a road around that axis since Ambode left. Even the Agege bridge is gradually becoming a mirage. This Sanwoolu is not just proactive.

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Bobby4090: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
jidamsel43:

I bless you for this statement. For 8 years he was going to his Ota farm from MMIA with Helicopter. He refused to work on the road or ply the road for 8 years till he left office. Such a person should be stoned if seen near that road again.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today / Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account / Car Falls Off A Bridge In Ibadan, Lands On A Commercial Bus (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.