Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

How My Mom Ruined My Life - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Mom Ruined My Life (57221 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Agba2020(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
kneehighbootz:

I'm so sorry this awful thing happened to you and by your own mother no less. Please ignore the posters that call you weakling and softie for being hurt by your own mom.
They are the type to rape women when women turn down their advances. For all their strength and manliness, they can't turn their country to a workable one. Mtchewww.

Also listen to the merakhi poster and see a therapist if you can. I really think you should tell your father about what your mother said. Sometimes things need to fall apart so they can be made whole.

Is there a sibling you are close to? Tell that sibling so you have moral support. I also want to recommend this book by Karyl McBride, "Will I ever be enough?" I hope its useful to you.

I am so very sorry. You will heal from this, I promise.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Karlifate: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
OK.
Hope you find the help you need.
Agba2020:

Oh boy, your radar is way off, you really should get that checked out. I don't mind being spoken to bluntly and I'm the opposite of a people-pleaser. Anyone who knows me would probably label me as an introvert because I do keep to myself but I never compromise and I certainly don't do stuff to please people, that's for sure. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. I didn't disagree with some of the comments because they were blunt, I opposed them because they were insulting, insensitive and reeked of ignorance.
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Agba2020:
Thanks.

I really like the way you're talking back at those ignorant posters. You're tough and smart too. I like that!!

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
kneehighbootz:

I'm so sorry this awful thing happened to you and by your own mother no less. Please ignore the posters that call you weakling and softie for being hurt by your own mom.
They are the type to rape women when women turn down their advances. For all their strength and manliness, they can't turn their country to a workable one. Mtchewww.

Also listen to the merakhi poster and see a therapist if you can. I really think you should tell your father about what your mother said. Sometimes things need to fall apart so they can be made whole.

Is there a sibling you are close to? Tell that sibling so you have moral support. I also want to recommend this book by Karyl McBride, "Will I ever be enough?" I hope its useful to you.

I am so very sorry. You will heal from this, I promise.

The bolded here is the truth. Kudos to you

2 Likes

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mentally strong, alpha male, kpako ideologies, tough guy yen yen yen...

Most of you are rapists, kidnappers, armed robbers, yahoo boys...and they’re evident in our society...

People come out with real issues and you try to belittle their struggles...pathetic
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by ipswitch: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Pls, bro, move on with your life. This issue is to always remind you that life is full of betrayals, deceptions lies and lots of bullshit. Mainly, expect more shits from ppl closest to you. Way to greatness is strewn with all this.
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by tonididdy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Your mother is mentally imbalance.

She didn't just accuse you of being gay but also having sexual encounter with no other man but your own father.
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

The bolded here is the truth. Kudos to you

Thank you.
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by LadySarah: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Agba2020:

I've never sleepwalked in my life and I've never seen her sleepwalk.

She might be bipolar.
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by GospelAkede: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by StreetFight: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
heendrix:
Indomie build up

so she accused you wrongly and ever since then your life spoilt? let it continue spoiling na. mtcheww

sha keep us updated to the monthly level to which it's spoiling sad

Nairalanders saying the truth as it is. Crazy Nigerians on a crazy forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / . / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.