Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How My Mom Ruined My Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Mom Ruined My Life (56510 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Papadoh(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you... forgive & forget!

1 Like

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Ayodejewel(f): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is sad! It's not possible for the poster to lie against his mom.
I think you should even tell your dad about it and let him understand how you feel, though it might want to cause trouble in the family. If your dad has been doing such to you and you didn't know, you'll definitely get to know from his expression and if not, he'll know how to explain it to your mom

1 Like

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Gkay1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by dalass(f): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Super story right? grin grin grin

So how did that ruin your life
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by asuzor11(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Its a mental issue bro. She didn't mean those words
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
You didn't explain how the incident ruined your precious life. Some stories sha cheesy
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by BABANGBALI: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
so how the thing come take ruin your life now?
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by AfroKnight: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hope it’s not an episode of mental illness. Cos this is highly unusual.

If she’s a church/prophet addict, that would explain her outburst.
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Rilwayne001: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Maybe your mum smoked Ukwali weed that particular day. grin grin

But mhen, this shouldn't spoil your life as long as you didn't do what she accused you of. You should just assume she was abnormal that day and know yourself. It's simple. Such a thing should not affect the man you're becoming.

1 Like

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by omooba969(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lol cheesy dunno why I feel you're high on some cheap meths and this shît only played in ya coconut head. grin

3 Likes

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Wassdak(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
The woman fit dream about am and turned into reality.
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by northvietnam(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Savagery
heendrix:
Indomie build up

so she accused you wrongly and ever since then your life spoilt? let it continue spoiling na. mtcheww

sha keep us update to the monthly level to which it's spoiling sad
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by dalass(f): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
asuzor11:
Its a mental issue bro. She didn't mean those words

Maybe dementia......old.age

Its strange stuff undecided

3 Likes

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
She loves you so much, more reason she poured out her anger by uttering such words.

Which kind of love is that!

She loves him so much?

That is madness.
My mum coming to me to say I slept with my own dad when I am not a gay. If it was with a female cousin or house help that wouldn't have been so painful. But a male and not even someone else but my dad?
I wonder if I could have forgiven such a mother. I would walk out of her life for ever. Wouldn't mind to go and carry load in the market elsewhere to survive. But that would be the last time she would see me as her child. What nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Ericharlse: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
She loves you so much, more reason she poured out her anger by uttering such words.
May I never experience this your version of love.

4 Likes

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Dpharisee: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
heendrix:
Indomie build up

so she accused you wrongly and ever since then your life spoilt? let it continue spoiling na. mtcheww

I hope he won't go and drink sniper, these indomites are so weak minded that you constantly fear for them
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by morris477(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Your mother cannot just accused you like that, there is no smoke without �
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by styless(f): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
shocked
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Samylekey(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
sad
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
This one strong
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
Seriously dude
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Duckham10: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Your mum didn't ruin your life,you did jor.your mum is good.anyway,corona virus and hunger is about to ruin my life.please save me.00.. 353259 79...access bnk
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by McBrooklyn(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
So how she take ruin your life??
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by bobluck: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mtchew....guy go for checkup this is probably symptoms of high fever. You will be better afterwards i promise you.
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by lomprico(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
did the issue make u fail ssce?

cos am still looking for how your life was ruined. undecided
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Switruth: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
heendrix:
Indomie build up

. Thank you my brother.
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Agba2020:
Maybe "ruined my life" was a bit of an exagerration, that was mostly so people would check out the thread. It definitely ruined my relationship with not only her, but my Dad as well, because since she said what she said i just couldn't stand the sight of my own Dad anymore. There was a time not long after the accusation when he was talking to me and Dad tried touching me on my arm and i just freaked out, i almost jumped away. It might sound funny, but it really wasn't funny to him, he was just shocked and confused as hell, but i couldn't tell him coz i thought it would only destroy the family, so i just shouldered the burden. It didn't affect my sexuality, but it held me back academically and in life. I was isolated because i had no one to talk to.

Hi tell your dad. If it would cause a fight among them. Let it be. She might confide in someone else in the family who would go about blowing up the lies and it would look real to anyone that hears it. Your keeping quiet is as good as saying "yes it did happen"
Tell your dad and damn the consequences.

I am such an emotional person that I could leave the nation to a nearby one because of it.
It is total rubbish.

Tell your dad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Sunscreen: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
I dont really understand this story.

The writer writes in a guilt tone. No form of denial or resistance. This is definitely not the full story

1 Like

Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by adusco(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Agba2020:
I didn't report to Dad back then for a few. The first reason being that i was afraid that Dad would throw her out or worse... my Dad has a temper. Secondly, i thought to myself "What if i report this and then she totally denies it?" I mean let's be honest, in Nigeria, when it comes to parents, we tend to put them on pedestals... they can do no wrong. Anyway, those were the reasons why i kept it to myself, but it still haunts me every single day. Oh, and i can't bring it up with them now because they are getting old and that kind of heavy shit could potentially make a person's heart give out.

Pls I'll advise you discuss this with her, she might not even know she did something dt hurt you dis much.
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by Ijaya123: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Another script for Nollywood. Keep it coming.
Re: How My Mom Ruined My Life by makydebbie(f): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kylekent59:

Omo you guys are used to bad parenting so every bullshit your parents do to you is love.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) / Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.