Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria (19560 Views)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / Hot sexy girls photos / Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Kennyswag: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wetin i wan use south african women do?
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

If this were true there'd be no South Africa to speak of today. All the women would be dead. But women still outnumber men in SA. So STOP spreading lies, and stupid ones at it. Use your brain for once.

They don't even think before they open their mouths.Imagine saying something that foolish. angry

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Cousin9999: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2020
Translation: This guy couldn't get women in Nigeria, but finally got some in SA.

If this happened it's because some SA women probably think Naija immigrants have money, or look more masculine than SA men.

Just be thankful for the cheeks and stop insulting Nigerian women. It's lame. Now go buy something for your SA golddigger queen. Maybe a fake designer purse. lol

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by plessis: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Asiwaju9ja:
Abeg I just dey see this thread. Make una no dey argue again South African girls are way more shapely and sexier than Naija girls truth be told. Where Nigerian girls better pass South African girls na for Morals and Behaviour.
You lie.

Nigerian women are the most entitled and parasitic women on earth. So what morals are you talking about?

Based on what i've observed, In the African ranking, Nigerian women are among the least in west Africa.

Even Ghanian women are prettier than Nigerian women, talkless of women of Liberia, cote d'ivoire etc.

The only women our women are better than are Togolese women and that's because togolese women are too poor to properly enhance their beauty.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

If this were true there'd be no South Africa to speak of today. All the women would be dead. But women still outnumber men in SA. So STOP spreading lies, and stupid ones at it. Use your brain for once.

Wow, look who is talking. In the lockdown alone how many women has been killed by their Boyfriends/Partners or Spouse? You make me laugh. I live in SA as we speak....and GBV is the order of the day. Shit your women do to foreign Spouses and Boyfriends is best imagined. Maybe you are a small boy and as such, oblivious of what is happening.

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/man-assaults-girlfriend-to-death-in-mpumalanga/
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by YEBOmadiba: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Asiwaju9ja:

Wow, look who is talking. In the lockdown alone how many women has been killed by their Boyfriends/Partners or Spouse? You make me laugh. I live in SA as we speak....and GBV is the order of the day. Shit your women do to foreign Spouses and Boyfriends is best imagined. Maybe you are a small boy and as such, oblivious of what is happening.

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/man-assaults-girlfriend-to-death-in-mpumalanga/

Aren't your own sheboons marching in Abuja against a massive spike in rape? Sit down and shatap!

Google that instead.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Aren't your own sheboons marching in Abuja against a massive spike in rape? Sit down and shatap!

Google that instead.
You so so stupid. Truth hits you differently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? / For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage / Relationship Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.