Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria (19640 Views)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / Hot sexy girls photos / Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by YEBOmadiba: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
JaceBlaze:

They banned you for this?

For a whole month.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

For a whole month.

Yet Nigerians are still having a field's with South Africans with the HIV insults.How's that even fair?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
nahana fela

There's not even a single violation of any rule in that post.Di moderators tsa masepa LOL.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by SaintBishop: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
We all know, their crime is being South African oga grin
Ok.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by YEBOmadiba: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Yet Nigerians are still having a field's with South Africans with the HIV insults.How's that even fair?

We'll play by their rules, it's their house. Let's also remember this in SA.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Iceyjayz: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

How lame is this ban - check it out. These guys are big sissies. I was being hit with stupid demented lazy drunkard zulu rat, but I didnt complain. I write this silly thing and they run to their mommy moderators. angry

I avenged myself though.
Leave our forum you lazy ass negro. grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Iceyjayz: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Its TMs man. My enemies are all over the place and they banned me today. For a month. grin So I'm being cryptic.grin
Next time you will get banned till 2030 for messing with me, now go get a life before you get another ban.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by YEBOmadiba: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Leave our forum you lazy ass negro. grin

I'll open 10 million if I have to. Didn't know u were such a weakling. grin Running to mommy moderator for protection from Zulu warriors grin grin Let's see who will be the last man standing. grin grin grin grin grin

I'm on to you, I know 3 of your monikers.cool Mess with this one and see what will befall u. GAME ON. cool cool cool
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Iceyjayz: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I'll open 10 million if I have to. Didn't know u were such a weakling. grin Running to mommy moderator for protection from Zulu warriors grin grin Let's see who will be the last man standing. grin grin grin grin grin

I'm on to you, I know 3 of your monikers.cool Mess with this one and see what will befall u. GAME ON. cool cool cool
Lol I can see the pain in your comment boy, you forgot this is a Nigerian forum and you think you can post trash about Nigeria and go Scott free? neega you are joking! cheesy

I told you I will mess you up until you deactivate and go back into your shítland. grin

Hahaha imagine a coward calling himself a warrior, neega u are a big joke! I will make sure you get off our forum, this account will get banned again and your IP will be blocked from reaching Nairaland.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Abeg I just dey see this thread. Make una no dey argue again South African girls are way more shapely and sexier than Naija girls truth be told. Where Nigerian girls better pass South African girls na for Morals and Behaviour.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Ablemax(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lemme Goan get my passport ready am going to SA ASAP to go and fVck some southern African pVssies
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by YEBOmadiba: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
cool
Iceyjayz:
Lol I can see the pain in your comment boy, you forgot this is a Nigerian forum and you think you can post trash about Nigeria and go Scott free? neega you are joking! cheesy

I told you I will mess you up until you deactivate and go back into your shítland. grin

Hahaha imagine a coward calling himself a warrior, neega u are a big joke! I will make sure you get off our forum, this account will get banned again and your IP will be blocked from reaching Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by WannaHowzit(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
ghettochild:
The average south African lady btw age 25 to 30 has two kids already..
Early child birth from 16 to 22.. The highest in Africa

Source
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Iceyjayz: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
cool

I can access and ban you from work, the library, public Wi-Fi hotspots, different personal devices, the options are endless sucker! I could even be a Nigerian moniker if I wanted to - or maybe I already am.

You think I live for this forum - the damage has already been done fool. My message has already gone through and broken a lot of souls in that shithole. grin grin grin All my words will haunt you for the rest of your life - ban or no ban giant rat! grin grin

I'm not gonna be threatened by some dimwit who escaped a life of extreme poverty in his own country to go develop another man's land. PEACE OUT, maddafakkar: with love - but mostly hate - from SA. coolcoolcool grin grin grin
Bitch Nigga! I see a crying coward in you, the more you type, the more you cry! fvcking coward! cheesycheesy

Neega you make too much noise, you can't do shít negro, you are a fvcking scum jeez! cheesy

it's only a demented fool like you that will think everyone in Nigeria is poor or less privileged, besides it's just obvious you don't have common sense, you are a fvcking loser! local champion!

in your miserable life you can never get to where I've been to or travelled to, am not even talking about UAE alone, am talking about Europe, North/south America and Asia, have your miserable self or family ever left the shore of your fvcking shítland? even your lineages will never attain that feat believe me, am not trying to brag here but telling you the obvious truth.

]a typical south African is a deadbeat, loser, lazy and a useless coward, am not talking about the whites living there, am talking about y'all black miserable losers there!

fvcking loser!

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Kennyswag: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dentmoyin:
Oga relax nothing go still comot, igbo and calabar gals dey overrated
I wonder for that guy ooh.. same igbo and calabar I dey see everyday. .

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by dederocs(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Asiwaju9ja:
Abeg I just dey see this thread. Make una no dey argue again South African girls are way more shapely and sexier than Naija girls truth be told. Where Nigerian girls better pass South African girls na for Morals and Behaviour.
on point.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Iceyjayz: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2020
Kennyswag:
I wonder for that guy ooh.. same igbo and calabar I dey see everyday. .
Lol
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Asiwaju9ja:

Explain the moral and behaviour part.How do South Africans girls behave that makes them a level lower than Nigerian girls?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Explain the moral and behaviour part.How do South Africans girls behave that makes them a level lower than Nigerian girls?
Showing fresh thighs, you know our girls mos wink apparently this is frowned upon in Naija

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Showing fresh thighs, you know our girls mos wink apparently this is frowned upon in Naija

Yep! Our west African fellas are still stuck in medieval ages.How come men are not seen as morally loose when they walk around with vests & see-through t-shirts but as soon as women show a bit of skin people lose their sh@t?

Another thing has to be about how expressive South African women can be when it comes to intimacy topics as opposed to many African countries where it is still a taboo for women to sexually express themselves.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Yep! Our west African fellas are still stuck in medieval ages.How come men are not seen as morally loose when they walk around with vests & see-through t-shirts but as soon as women show a bit of skin people lose their sh@t?

Another thing has to be about how expressive South African women can be when it comes to intimacy topics as opposed to many African countries where it is still a taboo for women to sexually express themselves.

Yes, in a nutshell... there's a difference between being liberal and moral

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Yes, in a nutshell... there's a difference between being liberal and moral

Uh-ha!
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by ghettochild(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
IronGalaxy:
lol, it' still doesn't negate the fact that they are beautiful grin
Na beauty u Wan chop
Oya be coming here to marry dem ooo.. U go fear women

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
ghettochild:

Na beauty u Wan chop
If only I understood what you are saying lipsrsealed
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
JaceBlaze:

South African Girls no dey fear God o! Anything goes free style. If na your friend she like she go knack am o. The painful thing be say, if you catch them, them no sabi lie. Them go tell u say yes them knack am.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Asiwaju9ja:

South African Girls no dey fear God o! Anything goes free style. If na your friend she like she go knack am o. The painful thing be say, if you catch them, them no sabi lie. Them go tell u say yes them knack am.

I have no clue what you just said.Mind trying in English?
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:25am On Jul 03, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I have no clue what you just said.Mind trying in English?

Bafo, I understand exactly how u feel. it's like when SAns start with English and continue the whole conversation in one of the languages. Translation: SA girls don't fear God(Have the fear of God) They can bleep your friend easily if they like him. And the bad thing is that when you catch them, they do not know how to lie. they will admit it to you.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:34am On Jul 03, 2020
ghettochild:

Na beauty u Wan chop
It's true. You go fear women. But them sweet die only the sweetness is very costly. I don't mean in monetary terms o. Pastors when dey enter Southy come fall from Grace? It has even killed many Nigerians. South African men will instead, Kill them and after killing them, them go burn them. It is that Bad.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Asiwaju9ja:

Bafo, I understand exactly how u feel. it's like when SAns start with English and continue the whole conversation in one of the languages. Translation: SA girls don't fear God(Have the fear of God) They can bleep your friend easily if they like him. And the bad thing is that when you catch them, they do not know how to lie. they will admit it to you.

Is this something that you have witnessed or did it happen to your close pals?

The women you described here I believe are those that will fùck every guy who can treat them to a round of expensive bottles in a club.Those are the real morally loose females and they don't represent a majority of South African women,and that type is not exclusive to South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Is this something that you have witnessed or did it happen to your close pals?

The women you described here I believe are those that will fùck every guy who can treat them to a round of expensive bottles in a club.Those are the real morally loose females and they don't represent a majority of South African women,and that type is not exclusive to South Africa.

Bafowethu, I have friends that are married to SAn women. It is very common. The good thing about it is that we walk away. It don't matter the number of years, investments, Children involved. Unlike SAn Men. They can't handle rejection. They Kill. You should know what am talking about, if u want to be honest with urself.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Asiwaju9ja:

Bafowethu, I have friends that are married to SAn women. It is very common. The good thing about it is that we walk away. It don't matter the number of years, investments, Children involved. Unlike SAn Men. They can't handle rejection. They Kill. You should know what am talking about, if u want to be honest with urself.

Don't force your idiotic logic on me.I don't know what you talking about.How many South African men you know that have killed women after they rejected them?

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by YEBOmadiba: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Asiwaju9ja:

If this were true there'd be no South Africa to speak of today. All the women would be dead. But women still outnumber men in SA. So STOP spreading lies, and stupid ones at it. Use your brain for once.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.