Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? (2825 Views)

If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? / Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? / Religion...perfection To Imperfection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Excellent Sir! smiley
you don fail am cry those things are cause by nature not man.
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Image123(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
no wahala na your opinion be that ba

You are here to sample opinions?

1 Like

Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
you don fail am cry those things are cause by nature not man.
You only need to know some hidden things that ordinary eyes can't see, throughout the earth today people who lived before you acknowledged the existence of unseen intelligent beings, these powerful unseen beings are the ones controlling the things you call nature.
When talking about ATHEISM most of you often refer to Eastern nations as atheists, of course those nations have little or no regards for Christianity and Islam but they surely BELIEVE in the existence of unseen intelligent beings (GODS) smiley
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

You only need to know some hidden things that ordinary eyes can't see, throughout the earth today people who lived before you acknowledged the existence of unseen intelligent beings, these powerful unseen beings are the ones controlling the things you call nature.
When talking about ATHEISM most of you often refer to Eastern nations as atheists, of course those nations have little or no regards for Christianity and Islam but they surely BELIEVE in the existence of unseen intelligent beings (GODS) smiley
Oya name one of those unseen intelligent beings
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

That's not the way he created these things, it's mankind that brought all these upon themselves! smiley

What you wrote here made me think about the Yoruba beliefs that Olodumare made his sons and daughters to be in charge of nature. They are the orishas/irumole, spirit elements.

There is this story in one odu Ifa that there was a time when the Orishas were mismanaging the affairs of, and cause of that there was drought on earth, so Osun turned to peacock and flew to heaven to meet God thus turning to the bald vulture.

What I'm really pointing at here is that, in essence, it is not the fault of man that nature is the way it, it is nature's fault. Though man has his own part.

It was only in the 1900's that men realized that CO2 was damaging the atmosphere. Prior to that, coal was the oil of industrialization.
We know little, perhaps nature should have taught us. And now, it has. But yet again, nature will take its course

On the whole spirits and influence on man and nature, I wrote something a little similar here https://www.nairaland.com/5955568/ministry-human-affairs-gods-kingdom#5955568.6
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

The Eboras that live inside the trees.
But seriously man, there's this thing you can try out for yourself, if you're mixing chemicals and you use foul languages or insult anyone, the end product of what you're making will turn out bad.

Soap makers in Ile-Ife say it's just a belief to get them unswayed. but it's been quite prevalent now.
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2020
Engeniu:

The Eboras that live inside the trees.
But seriously man, there's this thing you can try out for yourself, if you're mixing chemicals and you use foul languages or insult anyone, the end product of what you're making will turn out bad.

Soap makers in Ile-Ife say it's just a belief to get them unswayed. but it's been quite prevalent now.

Isoright so how did you know about those eboras.
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Isoright so how did you know about those eboras.

You know, knowledge passed down.

I don't have the ability to sense spirits, so I have never experienced one.
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

Naming them will make no difference since you don't know anything about them before!

What you ought to ask is the way their activities is affecting nature! smiley
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Engeniu:

You truly have partial knowledge about the spirits but i can show you some secrets in the Bible that really touched me after studying the Bible.
Of course the orishas truly lived on this planet but only the Bible revealed the secret!

Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Engeniu:

hmn so na from stories you hear am from.
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Naming them will make no difference since you don't know anything about them before!

What you ought to ask is the way their activities is affecting nature! smiley
Ok how do their activites affect nature
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Ok how do their activites affect nature

Nature is controlled by these forces so for us to be safe on this planet we must know what the Almighty say about them in order not to do things that can trigger their anger.

The wind
The soil
The rain
The weather
The gravity
All is controlled by these spirit beings as God assigned one to handle each aspect.
So since humans aren't obeying the one who gave them rules, he is the only person who knows their making and what can trigger their anger. When humans do things that irritates them the result is what we're experiencing today!
Most atheists often say God gave us unnecessary rules but he knows what each of those spirits were assigned to do so his rules serves as a protective shield
for us.

For instance there is a spirit that controls air, the person who steals or commit any other crime supposed to be suffocated to death but the order from their overall head is not to act for now until his warnings go round.
When it's his time to start ruling humans, he will first of all exterminate all human rulers then his forces will start working as they ought to.
By that time no more casual sex, no more stealing, no more lying, no more defrauding everything will be orderly, that's why he's taking notes of those who have love for his orders so as to protect them and give them everlasting life!
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=Maximus69 post=91269934]
All is controlled by these spirit beings as God assigned one to handle each aspect.
So since humans aren't obeying the one who gave them rules, he is the only person who knows their making and what can trigger their anger. When humans do things that irritates them the result is what we're experiencing today!
Most atheists often say God gave us unnecessary rules but he knows what each of those spirits were assigned to do so his rules serves as a protective shield
for us.

For instance there is a spirit that controls air, the person who steals or commit any other crime supposed to be suffocated to death but the order from their overall head is not to act for now until his warnings go round.
When it's his time to start ruling humans, /[qoute] don't you see it as partiality favouring a few people over others undecided
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=XXXXTENTACION post=91270389][/quote]

No partiality my friend, God doesn't know any of us living now, in fact the first pair he recognized were Adam and Eve.
All of us are like walking corpse to him because this is not the way he wanted the earth to be. For now he's taking note of those who are prepared to live by his standards as his angels are moving to and fro the earth and reporting back to him.
The Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient something are not applicable now since he's not viewing everything by himself.
The only people having his attention are just few doing his will, they have taken their time to show interest in him so he also wants to know about their welfare but apart from this ones whatever is happening is of no concern of his until he restore everything back to order!
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

No partiality my friend, God doesn't know any of us living now, in fact the first pair he recognized were Adam and Eve.
All of us are like walking corpse to him because this is not the way he wanted the earth to be. For now he's taking note of those who are prepared to live by his standards as his angels are moving to and fro the earth and reporting back to him.
The Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient something are not applicable now since he's not viewing everything by himself.
The only people having his attention are just few doing his will, they have taken their time to show interest in him so he also wants to know about their welfare but apart from this ones whatever is happening is of no concern of his until he restore everything back to order!
Do you think it is possible to live in a world filled with evil, greed and injustice and yet please god ?
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Do you think it is possible to live in a world filled with evil, greed and injustice and yet please god ?

That's why we need knowledge!

Imagine you find yourself in a school where most students are bullies, immoral, disrespectful, thieves, smokers, fraudsters and so on. The Vice Chancellor tries to pass the information that virtuous students will be rewarded, will you just ignore the promises of the VC simply because most of your mates also ignored him? undecided
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

You truly have partial knowledge about the spirits but i can show you some secrets in the Bible that really touched me after studying the Bible.
Of course the orishas truly lived on this planet but only the Bible revealed the secret!

Hahaha.
Are you planning to say fallen angels?
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
hmn so na from stories you hear am from.

The fact that they didn't document it inside a book, or use another part of the brain (objective mind) to put them down doesn't mean it is entirely false though.

Well, yes, na stories I hear am from.
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why we need knowledge!

Imagine you find yourself in a school where most students are bullies, immoral, disrespectful, thieves, smokers, fraudsters and so on. The Vice Chancellor tries to pass the information that virtuous students will be rewarded, will you just ignore the promises of the VC simply because most of your mates also ignored him? undecided
technically every single human being have in one way or the other committed sin against god logically everyone is going to hell fire undecided
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Engeniu:

The fact that they didn't document it inside a book, or use another part of the brain (objective mind) to put them down doesn't mean it is entirely false though.

Well, yes, na stories I hear am from.
So you believe those stories told to frighten children undecided
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by DappaD: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
technically every single human being have in one way or the other committed sin against god logically everyone is going to hell fire undecided
I agree with you on the bolded!
Everyone being born of the first man Adam are sinners. When Adam sinned, he passed sin and death to all his offspring including all of us today. (Romans 5:12)
If we say we have no sin, then we are lying to ourselves (1John 1:8 )
To repair that damage caused by Adam, God sent his Son Jesus to give his perfect life as an exchange for ours (Matthew 20:28, Colossians 1:13,14, 1Timothy 2:5,6)
But only when we exercise faith in the sacrifice that Jesus made and ask for forgiveness so our sins can be truly forgiven, can we truly be cleansed from sin. (John 3:16, 1John 1:9)
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

First of all know that there is nothing like Hellfire, it was fabricated by the Catholics to instill fear in the minds of people so as to make them members of the church and subjects to the Pope!

God's word says he created us with a view to live forever, but since we're not living up to his standards it's better we return to non-existence (death).

So it's either we live or die, no other option.
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
DappaD:

I agree with you on the bolded!
Everyone being born of the first man Adam are sinners. When Adam sinned, he passed sin and death to all his offspring including all of us today. (Romans 5:12)
If we say we have no sin, then we are lying to ourselves (1John 1:8 )
To repair that damage caused by Adam, God sent his Son Jesus to give his perfect life as an exchange for ours (Matthew 20:28, Colossians 1:13,14, 1Timothy 2:5,6)
But only when we exercise faith in the sacrifice that Jesus made and ask for forgiveness so our sins can be truly forgiven, can we truly be cleansed from sin. (John 3:16, 1John 1:9)
if our sins have been forgiven why then do we still go to hell fire to be punished
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Engeniu:

Hahaha.
Are you planning to say fallen angels?

Yes they were all fallen angels!

Many of the angels assigned to so many duties have turned evil that's why we are experiencing all of these.

But sooner from now, Jesus (Michael) will lock them all up in the abyss and assign loyal angels to take charge of everything.
By then nothing will harm us on this planet again! smiley
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

First of all know that there is nothing like Hellfire, it was fabricated by the Catholics to instill fear in the minds of people so as to make them members of the church and subjects to the Pope!

God's word says he created us with a view to live forever, but since we're not living up to his standards it's better we return to non-existence (death).

So it's either we live or die, no other option.
So in literal terms you are saying hell fire does not exist
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

Yeap! smiley
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by DappaD: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
YES!
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
So you believe those stories told to frighten children undecided

lolz
I don't believe all stories except I have found them to be true. That's why I said I don't know about the eboras cause I have no experience.
As regards, chemical process, it is true.

There some things we call superstitions, some probably are false, but I see most as exaggerations of truths:
Like thunder striking someone getting rain from the roof. The water is a conductor and so is potassium in most roofs the rain had contact with, and if tech hasn't brought things that re-direct lightenings, people could have been electrocuted electrified in quite some rates, though it will be very few too considering the fact that Yoruba storytellers learned hyperbole from the womb.

This one of pounding empty mortar will make the breast flat. grin Yes, it does make the chest more muscular, thus flattening the breast. It just happens that the storytellers were skilled in their chosen passion.

Sure, there are different claims, exxagerated or not, just that there could be some iota of truth in them, and of course, maybe some lies to scare children. We shouldn't just close our eyes and call them false without investigationg. grin
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Yes they were all fallen angels!

Many of the angels assigned to so many duties have turned evil that's why we are experiencing all of these.

But sooner from now, Jesus (Michael) will lock them all up in the abyss and assign loyal angels to take charge of everything.
By then nothing will harm us on this planet again! smiley

Fire Angel Michael

But what makes you think Ifa, Osun are bad fallen angels?

What if they are good angels God sent to the Yorubas out of his love for us. You also think God loves only the Israelites?
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
Engeniu:

Fire Angel Michael

But what makes you think Ifa, Osun are bad fallen angels?

What if they are good angels God sent to the Yorubas out of his love for us. You also think God loves only the Israelites?

It's a long story but i'll try to be as brief as possible.

God only gave each angel to an assigned duty, they were all doing fine until they began admiring female humans since they weren't created with bodies to engage in romance, that's why some of them materialised bodies for themselves and began having sex with female humans, the pregnant ladies bore gigantic hoodlums who were causing trouble everywhere, so God destroyed that generation with flood! Genesis 6:1-8

When the rain began all fleshly creatures died but these materialised angels did not die, they just dropped their materialised bodies and stay around since the waters can't affect them.

So immediately the waters dried up they wanted to go back to their former duty but God disengaged them all {1Peter 3:19-20; 2Peter 2:4: Jude 6} that's how they became deities in different locations they live, it's not only here in Nigeria that they live as gods, they were everywhere except in the land of Israel where the one and only true God resides!

These fallen angels can't put on human bodies anymore but they can still deal with humans, so it was their existence before the flood that made them popular as high intelligent beings, because it's everything ladies want in a man that they possessed.

They've been serving as gods in different lands causing troubles as each wants to gather more worshipers, that's what led to slave trade as they keep promoting the survival of the fittest! smiley
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
DappaD:
YES!
hmn you are a jehovah witness right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Kill Your Only Child as a Sacrifice, If Asked By Your God? / Someone Should Explain This : / Why Are Tech Giants All Non-religious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.