Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? (2595 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? / Religion...perfection To Imperfection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by DappaD: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
hmn you are a jehovah witness right
Yes I'm proudly a Jehovah's Witness. (Isaiah 43:10)
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
hmn you are a jehovah witness right

Wait for me! undecided

I'm proud to be JW too! wink
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=Engeniu post=91280504]

lolz
I don't believe all stories except I have found them to be true. That's why I said I don't know about the eboras cause I have no experience.
As regards, chemical process, it is true.

There some things we call superstitions, some probably are false, but I see most as exaggerations of truths:
Like thunder striking someone getting rain from the roof. The water is a conductor and so is potassium in most roofs the rain had contact with, and if tech hasn't brought things that re-direct lightenings, people could have been electrocuted electrified in quite some rates, though it will be very few too considering the fact that Yoruba storytellers learned hyperbole from the womb /[qoute] cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool am confused how were you able to find out (investigate) that those stories were true
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
DappaD:
Yes I'm proudly a Jehovah's Witness. (Isaiah 43:10)
No wonder undecided
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Wait for me! undecided
I'm proud to be JW too! wink
no wonder
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=XXXXTENTACION post=91281613][/quote]

Do I need to experiment with the rain to proof it? undecided There's enough physics to back that up.

As regards the mortar and pestle, just start ponding an empty mortar, you'll sense the impact on the muscles on your chest.

For the chemical, I've been a chemist.
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Maximus69:

It's a long story but i'll try to be as brief as possible.

God only gave each angel to an assigned duty, they were all doing fine until they began admiring female humans since they weren't created with bodies to engage in romance, that's why some of them materialised bodies for themselves and began having sex with female humans, the pregnant ladies bore gigantic hoodlums who were causing trouble everywhere, so God destroyed that generation with flood! Genesis 6:1-8

When the rain began all fleshly creatures died but these materialised angels did not die, they just dropped their materialised bodies and stay around since the waters can't affect them.

So immediately the waters dried up they wanted to go back to their former duty but God disengaged them all {1Peter 3:19-20; 2Peter 2:4: Jude 6} that's how they became deities in different locations they live, it's not only here in Nigeria that they live as gods, they were everywhere except in the land of Israel where the one and only true God resides!

These fallen angels can't put on human bodies anymore but they can still deal with humans, so it was their existence before the flood that made them popular as high intelligent beings, because it's everything ladies want in a man that they possessed.

They've been serving as gods in different lands causing troubles as each wants to gather more worshipers, that's what led to slave trade as they keep promoting the survival of the fittest! smiley

Uhn? undecided
What are you saying?

Angels are different from spirit elements. Are you saying your Ori Eleda is a fallen angel?

If any Orisha were to be similar to a fallen angel, it will be one of the three Eshus cause Yoruba believed Eshu to be a messenger of Olodumare.

I even asked what makes you think Yorubas own version of God is false, and why you think God doesn't love the Yorubas, but you answered like a politician, not to the question gan gan
You a politician? grin

Just like we are all made of body and spirits, that's how those spirits probably lived in human flesh too.
And most of those spirits didn't actually live in human body, and those that lived didn't give birth.

Now, God doesn't direct affairs of fertility, sea, trees, etc. by himself. He appointed other spirits to do that. He created everything on earth and the universe not entirely on his own, but with the assistance of those spirits he had created. The bible somehow even said "...let us make..."

Those spirits that manage those elements are the ones Yorubas then turned to worship. For example, someone who needs a child would want to approach the spirit that God had appointed to be in charge of fertility.

To state a thing, Orishas are not angels. Angels are only messengers, not managers.
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by XXXXTENTACION: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Engeniu:

Do I need to experiment with the rain to proof it? undecided There's enough physics to back that up.

As regards the mortar and pestle, just start ponding an empty mortar, you'll sense the impact on the muscles on your chest.

For the chemical, I've been a chemist.
isoright
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Engeniu:

Uhn? undecided
What are you saying?

Angels are different from spirit elements. Are you saying your Ori Eleda is a fallen angel?

If any Orisha were to be similar to a fallen angel, it will be one of the three Eshus cause Yoruba believed Eshu to be a messenger of Olodumare.

I even asked what makes you think Yorubas own version of God is false, and why you think God doesn't love the Yorubas, but you answered like a politician, not to the question gan gan
You a politician? grin

Just like we are all made of body and spirits, that's how those spirits probably lived in human flesh too.
And most of those spirits didn't actually live in human body, and those that lived didn't give birth.

Now, God doesn't direct affairs of fertility, sea, trees, etc. by himself. He appointed other spirits to do that. He created everything on earth and the universe not entirely on his own, but with the assistance of those spirits he had created. The bible somehow even said "...let us make..."

Those spirits that manage those elements are the ones Yorubas then turned to worship. For example, someone who needs a child would want to approach the spirit that God had appointed to be in charge of fertility.

To state a thing, Orishas are not angels. Angels are only messengers, not managers.

All these are tantamount to THEORIES Sir.

What you and i need now is the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of what you believe. Then we'll deliberate on the BENEFITS.

My own God is not a nepotist, he is no man's relation, he only choose the best person to pass his messages round to others. I've delivered his messages but if you know any better God go and make use of what such God says to eradicate racism and politics amongst it's worshipers.
My own God has blessed his own worshipers with the spirit of LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL.
We are now numbering about 8.8 million globally and we have the same line of thought regarding his judicial decisions.
So no wahala, if you believe in God go and make use of your beliefs to benefit yourself and fellow believers and if you're an atheist go and use ATHEISM to benefit yourself and fellow ATHEISTS. wink
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Maximus69:

All these are tantamount to THEORIES Sir.

What you and i need now is the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of what you believe. Then we'll deliberate on the BENEFITS.

My own God is not a nepotist, he is no man's relation, he only choose the best person to pass his messages round to others. I've delivered his messages but if you know any better God go and make use of what such God says to eradicate racism and politics amongst it's worshipers.
My own God has blessed his own worshipers with the spirit of LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL.
We are now numbering about 8.8 million globally and we have the same line of thought regarding his judicial decisions.
So no wahala, if you believe in God go and make use of your beliefs to benefit yourself and fellow believers and if you're an atheist go and use ATHEISM to benefit yourself and fellow ATHEISTS. wink

Maximus69, you've been wrong since the inception of this conversation, and yet again, you're wrong. You failed to answer my questions earlier but circled around them. On this, a theory ceases to be called such after it has been practised. And this theory of yours, Sir Maximus69 has been in practice centuries after Christianity and before you and I's great grandparents were conceived.

Now, this knowledge that you call theory had been verified in the ways of the people of the old, different from scientific objectivity and written book. And apparently, they have nothing to prove to ignorance and left us with the saying, "omode o mo oogun, o un pe ni efo":"a child doesn't know herb, he calls it vegetable".
Perhaps you could tell our MFM brothers that the generational curse they pray and fast against is only theory. grin

No one is even saying God doesn't exist, or Jesus is not the way to forgiveness of sins. A tiny thought is all that requires to see whether you have a spirit guiding you (Ori) and whether God (a king with all power and might that creates and, created messengers, angels, 'sent a beloved son', ...) himself gan gan would be the one manning seas, wind, earth, fertility, etc. all alone.

Anyways, there is no price for a man who fails to think, though tiny but chooses to ignore and argue vehemently over anything not written in a book, a book whose setting was a small part of the large earth and that had gone through several editions.
There's no price for ignorance too.

Happy Sunday!
Shalom.

Modified:

You even caplocked "atheism". What are you trying to do? Win through sensitivity by playing to atheism?
My brother is not only a politician, but also a psychologist. grin
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2020
Engeniu:

Maximus69, you've been wrong since the inception of this conversation, and yet again, you're wrong. You failed to answer my questions earlier but circled around them. On this, a theory ceases to be called such after it has been practised. And this theory of yours, Sir Maximus69 has been in practice centuries after Christianity and before you and I's great grandparents were conceived.
Now, this knowledge that you call theory had been verified in the ways of the people of the old, different from scientific objectivity and written book. And apparently, they have nothing to prove to ignorance and left us with the saying, "omode o mo oogun, o un pe ni efo":"a child doesn't know herb, he calls it vegetable".
Perhaps you could tell our MFM brothers that the generational curse they pray and fast against is only theory. grin
No one is even saying God doesn't exist, or Jesus is not the way to forgiveness of sins. A tiny thought is all that requires to see whether you have a spirit guiding you (Ori) and whether God (a king with all power and might that creates and, created messengers, angels, 'sent a beloved son', ...) himself gan gan would be the one manning seas, wind, earth, fertility, etc. all alone.
Anyways, there is no price for a man who fails to think, though tiny but chooses to ignore and argue vehemently over anything not written in a book, a book whose setting was a small part of the large earth and that had gone through several editions.
There's no price for ignorance too.
Happy Sunday!
Shalom.
Modified:
You even caplocked "atheism". What are you trying to do? Win through sensitivity by playing to atheism?
My brother is not only a politician, but also a psychologist. grin

My own God is one, has just one Organization so if anyone wants to learn about him there is a place i'll direct the person to go.
As for all other forms of worship, they're all fake.
So if you want to know the BENEFITS of what my God is teaching his own worshipers, all you have to do is observe the activities of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and the outcome of the teaching in our gathering.
Granted you will find a good person in any form of worship as well as a bad person because people are easily influenced by what they see everyday. But it's only when you observe the overall movement and activities that you can see the God each group is worshiping in action!
Apart from JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, no other group has been able to produce any worthwhile BENEFIT with their THEORIES, most of the groups we have now don't even have any PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what their God is teaching them!
ATHEISM is one Religion that deceives it's adherents most.
HOW?
The faculty teaches that there is no God, so they go about trying to live in the midst of people with different line of thought, they can't form any group and their is no practical application of all their theories.
They teach themselves that everything evolved so how do we now align our thoughts to benefit ourselves? They'll just argue and argue and argue for nothing worthwhile.
So i present to you the one and only organization having God in their midst JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
Close observation of their group has helped me to see that people can live in different places on this planet yet due to having the same line of thought there will be LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS KINDNESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL permeating their Organization! Galatians 5 22-23 smiley
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by reigncalif1: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2020
my one view on this is that . there should have been a fair world not literally a perfect world cause I think perfect world will have an atom of imperfections or struggle to actually makes it perfect. a constant balance world would be better that an unfair world ,that is my problem with this , we have an unfair world, the world don't need to be perfect just a balance Fair world will be appreciated.
A world when u reap what u sow
A world when FATE and LUCK will be eradicated hence balancing the world to be uttermost Fair
we don't need a perfect world we need a fair one to make it perfect and life has failed there.
A world where there shouldn't be survival of the fittest. A world when attribute and strength are measure accordingly

FATE AND LUCK AND SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST BOTH IN THE JUNGLES HAVE SPOIL THE PURPOSE OF LIFE
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
reigncalif1:
my one view on this is that . there should have been a fair world not literally a perfect world cause I think perfect world will have an atom of imperfections or struggle to actually makes it perfect. a constant balance world would be better that an unfair world ,that is my problem with this , we have an unfair world, the world don't need to be perfect just a balance Fair world will be appreciated.
A world when u reap what u sow
A world when FATE and LUCK will be eradicated hence balancing the world to be uttermost Fair
we don't need a perfect world we need a fair one to make it perfect and life has failed there.
A world where there shouldn't be survival of the fittest. A world when attribute and strength are measure accordingly

FATE AND LUCK AND SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST BOTH IN THE JUNGLES HAVE SPOIL THE PURPOSE OF LIFE

Those there are promoted by an unseen mighty spirit being who will soon be locked up, he began promoting all these evil concepts long ago but if you're not one of God's friends you will think it's part of what God teaches.
There is nothing like fate, luck or survival of the fittest in God's plan. In fact you got it right when you say life can't be 100% perfect because one way or the other we will make mistakes and our blunders will certainly affect ourselves and others but with the way God arranged it, we can live as imperfect creatures in a perfect world! smiley
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by reigncalif1: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maximus69:

Those there are promoted by an unseen mighty spirit being who will soon be locked up, he began promoting all these evil concepts long ago but if you're not one of God's friends you will think it's part of what God teaches.
There is nothing like fate, luck or survival of the fittest in God's plan. In fact you got it right when you say life can't be 100% perfect because one way or the other we will make mistakes and our blunders will certainly affect ourselves and others but with the way God arranged it, we can live as imperfect creatures in a perfect world! smiley

Those things are already in existence,,, I doubt they are been promoted by unseen bengs . FATE and luck and survival of the fittest are sort of naturals phenomenon which no one can explain the purpose

I believe there is no justice to an unfair world
in my own view life has already been arranged in that manner when people that don't deserve things tend to get it luckily

and u can ALSO explain to me why they existed naturally since it's out of will of God
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
reigncalif1:

Those things are already in existence,,, I doubt they are been promoted by unseen bengs . FATE and luck and survival of the fittest are sort of naturals phenomenon which no one can explain the purpose

I believe there is no justice to an unfair world
in my own view life has already been arranged in that manner when people that don't deserve things tend to get it luckily

and u can ALSO explain to me why they existed naturally since it's out of will of God

Those things aren't happening naturally! smiley

They're actually prearranged by an unseen spirit being. smiley

Learn from what happened during the birth Jesus, God planned for humans to be redeemed but Satan wants little Jesus dead.
But because the Almighty is involved in this case Satan used his human agents to trace the place where baby Jesus is, an artificial star appeared in the sky, first it didn't lead those astrologers directly to baby Jesus but to Herod the great who wanted Jesus dead. Then after contacting the murderous monarch the star now leads the astrologers directly to where the baby was laid.
Note that after the King sensed that the astrologers have returned back to their country without coming to feed him back on how to locate the child, Herod the great sent soldiers to kill all babies in Bethlehem.

Now let's take it one after the other, was the star just natural? No! It was prearranged by the ruler of the world Satan the Devil! John 14:30
Satan used Babylonians who used to read stars to trail the birth of Jesus, these astrologers travelled thousands of miles from Babylon to Judea!

Secondly after Jesus' effort he managed to gather few disciples and wish to send these guys out to go and make more disciples, but Satan wanted to kill all these guys in order to jeopardize Jesus effort in organizing a group that will continue the preaching and teaching work when he's gone. One night while they wanted to cross with a boat a great windstorm came that almost claimed their life, Jesus was tired sleeping when they woke him, he just calmed the wind by saying "HUSH".

So don't think evil things just happen by chance, unseen intelligent beings are everywhere today, all what they want is to make people feel there is no God anywhere, they're the promoters of what you're saying. These same spirits were worshiped thousands of years ago, they're the gods of good luck, fate and survival of the fittest.
That's why people kill people in order to show their might in ancient times, the God of Israel only make those coming to challenge his own people realize that the gods they're worshiping are lesser spirit beings! Exodus 7:1
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by LordReed(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Vyzz:
God created the world perfect....

We are the ones making it worse.... What ever is has happened and is happening on earth is Man's fault.....

U sound like Jonay Lucas.... Have u been listening to his song

Was it men that created tornados or god?
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
LordReed:

Was it men that created tornados or god?
Tornados are caused by demons we humans invited to earth. It's like tiny little rats are running in the bush when elephants are are fighting. Their struggling will kill lots of the tiny creatures.

Demons are lot more mightier than that, so when they're battling for territories it will surely cost the life of humans who are like ants besides these mighty spirit beings!

God never created anything to hurt us but our first human parents invited them when they turned against their life giver, the spirit beings are responsible for most things we call natural disasters. God promised to lock them up soon and the earth will have peace for 1,000 years.

Though you might take this like fairytales as usual but it's absolute truth that Scientists can never know! smiley
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by LordReed(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maximus69:

Tornados are caused by demons we humans invited to earth. It's like tiny little rats are running in the bush when elephants are are fighting. Their struggling will kill lots of the tiny creatures.

Demons are lot more mightier than that, so when they're battling for territories it will surely cost the life of humans who are like ants besides these mighty spirit beings!

God never created anything to hurt us but our first human parents invited them when they turned against their life giver, the spirit beings are responsible for most things we call natural disasters. God promised to lock them up soon and the earth will have peace for 1,000 years.

Though you might take this like fairytales as usual but it's absolute truth that Scientists can never know! smiley

Bwahahahahaha! Storyteller time! LMFAO!
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Storyteller time! LMFAO!
No headache because the know the causes! wink
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by johnydon22(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
in essence you are saying that a world filled with disasters, troubles, pain and suffering is a perfect world to you right

I am saying there is no such thing as a perfect world. And the world is as it should for meaning or purpose to be remotely present
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by johnydon22(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Because the general perception for perfection is something that has no mistakes and inconsistencies. undecided
So, why are you assuming there is a mistake or inconsistency in creation if you have no model to what exactly the creator intended?
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Jman06(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Vyzz:
God created the world perfect....

We are the ones making it worse.... What ever is has happened and is happening on earth is Man's fault.....

U sound like Jonay Lucas.... Have u been listening to his song
Who created us then

If god created imperfect people who makes the world worse, that shows that god is an imperfect creator!
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Halfamilli: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Well from my own side of view, perfection in the sense that most things will have logical reasoning, purpose, and not a glitch or skip like in some video game. Some people already argue the life is like a simulator, so for us to have normal gigabit if the ram and rom to run this system without any error today or in the future.

Have you ever heard some parts of the world got irreparably damage before? But you know even perfection is a relative term and we can't even understand God's perception of perfection.

So, God created a perfect world!

These are only correct if God really exist.
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Vyzz:

No....

Man caused it
Foolish reply.
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Where do they bring these kind of people from?
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Those things aren't happening naturally! smiley

They're actually prearranged by an unseen spirit being. smiley

Learn from what happened during the birth Jesus, God planned for humans to be redeemed but Satan wants little Jesus dead.
But because the Almighty is involved in this case Satan used his human agents to trace the place where baby Jesus is, an artificial star appeared in the sky, first it didn't lead those astrologers directly to baby Jesus but to Herod the great who wanted Jesus dead. Then after contacting the murderous monarch the star now leads the astrologers directly to where the baby was laid.
Note that after the King sensed that the astrologers have returned back to their country without coming to feed him back on how to locate the child, Herod the great sent soldiers to kill all babies in Bethlehem.

Now let's take it one after the other, was the star just natural? No! It was prearranged by the ruler of the world Satan the Devil! John 14:30
Satan used Babylonians who used to read stars to trail the birth of Jesus, these astrologers travelled thousands of miles from Babylon to Judea!

Secondly after Jesus' effort he managed to gather few disciples and wish to send these guys out to go and make more disciples, but Satan wanted to kill all these guys in order to jeopardize Jesus effort in organizing a group that will continue the preaching and teaching work when he's gone. One night while they wanted to cross with a boat a great windstorm came that almost claimed their life, Jesus was tired sleeping when they woke him, he just calmed the wind by saying "HUSH".

So don't think evil things just happen by chance, unseen intelligent beings are everywhere today, all what they want is to make people feel there is no God anywhere, they're the promoters of what you're saying. These same spirits were worshiped thousands of years ago, they're the gods of good luck, fate and survival of the fittest.
That's why people kill people in order to show their might in ancient times, the God of Israel only make those coming to challenge his own people realize that the gods they're worshiping are lesser spirit beings! Exodus 7:1
Haew nna ehn ogonogo akuko.
Re: If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? by Vyzz: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
SegFault:

Foolish reply.

U might not agree with my response.... But saying this just means that u weren't brought up well...

I didn't insult anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Unstoppable Apostle – Amb. Dr. Sign Fireman / Nairaland Forum 2015 Watch-night Service / Are smart devices replacing printed Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.