Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ladies Set Ur Standards - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Set Ur Standards (6697 Views)

MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] / Are Her Standards Too High? / Nigerian Girls And Their Low Standards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by eyizlive(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
[/b]
ModestGal:

Yes babe, don't ever date guys that would give you children that won't be pretty. Your children can never leave you, [b][/b]men can always leave you and get a new wife, you can never become an EX for your children[b]

I don't understand this, abeg who can explain that to me?
Sorry to mention u o, I don't need an explanation from u cuz I doubt u can do that...just wanted to quote it for someone sensible to see.
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liliantalks: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
What you girls don't know is that there's nothing that can be compared to self independent let's leave all this my boyfriend didn't buy me this he didn't buy me that when you get married who will cater for your parents is it your husband too?
Come to think of it for instance you as a woman you want to get something for your parents and you ask your husband for it even it will sound somehow while saying it or maybe he even told you he don't have money now so you will wait until when he have money
But when you yourself is well ok you will do what you want any given time
I don't know why you girls keep having this entitlement mentally you all want a rich man for marriage over 60% of some of you will marry a poor man so tell me in that type of marriage How will you cope when you don't have any resourceful income tell me
I don’t know why u men assume , because a woman wants a financial stable man she’s broke or hv nothing doing , women getting such nko.
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Godoverevery: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
this should go to women who can date someone who isn’t financially balance , so u can encourage them .. she has stated her standards and God will grant it . Same way many girls met a man who’s already financially stable who married them . So u don’t hv to force stuffs on people .

The fact a man is poor doesn’t make him a responsible man or less of a fuckboy even
so all rich men are responsible??

Only lazy ladies look for rich men...the wise one make themselves rich with there sweat.
Set standard to be rich yourself and not depending on a man

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
I don’t know why u men assume , because a woman wants a financial stable man she’s broke or hv nothing doing , women getting such nko.
If you get it fine and if you don't all you will know is you have your money

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by efosky1246(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
eyizlive:
[b][/b]

I don't understand this, abeg who can explain that to me?
Sorry to mention u o, I don't need an explanation from u cuz I doubt u can do that...just wanted to quote it for someone sensible to see.

Men must have dealt with her like lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Lucyspa: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
In my life I hardly met a man who isn’t stingy , the ones i think ain’t that stingy still hv stingy ideology, it has been me and Mum taking care of ourselves, while girls had the luxury from many men, I was taking care of me. No boyfriends help , no nothing , all my phones I bought by myself or the little help from my mum, mean while I was dating some scumbags with false promises.

I hv come to the realization I don’t hv standards when it comes to men, it was always about love, Rubbish !! Mind you : I hustle and got my Mum so I lack nothing and hv all that’s required of an adult. So I am not broke . I realized when u set ur standards on the Man U want physically , financially and otherwise and stand by it , u met better options .

My dear ooo, a financially stable man is one of the keys to a stable relationship. It is very important.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by ModestGal(f): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Your attempt to emotionally blackmail me with a mental illness is dead on arrival.

It seems you missed the point of my writeup. I said you should look for responsibility as a criteria.

I didn't ask you to look for bill gates or huspuppi. Responsibility is broad, it can be financial, emotional, physical and spiritual.

Yes money ebbs and flows, but a responsible man has a backup plan. A responsible man lives within his means, he is not frivolous. Do you have an emergency fund? An unemployment fund enough to sustain you for six months.

Can your man answer these questions? Maybe it is when you are in a labor room having contractions and you are begging apathetic nurses and doctors to come to your aid because your husband is a financially irresponsible bus driver and you have no money to pay bills. Or you accrue hospital bills and stay in the hospital for one month with a newborn, mosquito biting you day and night.Nobody will send you food, drink and baby essentials due to debt. That's when you eye will clear.
I am tired of seeing such cases and they start when the women say the hogwash you wrote.
Now, I can see where you are coming from, you are so much poverty oriented that you think only a man can help your situation when you are suffering. Are you not even ashamed of yourself trying to force it down me to take money as number 1 criteria''
Anyway, I'm sorry for your situation, but I'm not used to those kind of women, I'm used to seeing powerful self dependent women who even help their husbands in time of distress.
Your type are the reason why Nairaland men bash ladies, now I understand why they do.
In your low dumb thinking, I would go marry bus conductor and during labour, no money for bla bla bla? My families would all be dead abi? ''You even said its that time it would clear for my eyes, lol'' you really think low of yourself sha, please brace up your self esteem. When I'm not even married, I have helped women with such payment because her husband wasn't around and she did CS to deliver her baby. But its because this woman was not having her relatives around to help her.
Were you thinking at all when you were typing this?
So you plan to get pregnant without plans on how you will take care of the baby? What if natural occurrence of death comes? Or don't we have pregnant women who lost their husband?
No one prays for bad things, but it does happen.
Its non of my business what your criteria is, but for the sake of yourself, always have something as income the help you in times of emergencies

This your last post is disgusting and showing how parasitic you want to be to men and how money loving you arw

Chai, Poverty dey for this country o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Godoverevery:

But you so unintelligent to know you talking about the man only....is it a crime for the woman work and contribute financially if he is a bus driver...... with all this English u are still dull to reality of life.
it takes two hands rubbing each other to make it clean.

if the man isn't earning enough get a job and support him....some women marry D's bus driver, bike rider and they are living fine.
So you want a vulnerable, heavy pregnant woman to be working?

Who raised these caliber of people?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Now, I can see where you are coming from, you are so much poverty oriented that you think only a man can help your situation when you are suffering. Are you not even ashamed of yourself trying to force it down me to take money as number 1 criteria''
Anyway, I'm sorry for your situation, but I'm not used to those kind of women, I'm used to seeing powerful self dependent women who even help their husbands in time of distress.
Your type are the reason why Nairaland men bash ladies, now I understand why they do.
In your low dumb thinking, I would go marry bus conductor and during labour, no money for bla bla bla? My families would all be dead abi? ''You even said its that time it would clear for my eyes, lol'' you really think low of yourself sha, please brace up your self esteem
So you plan to get pregnant without plans on how you will take care of the baby? What if natural occurrence of death comes? Or don't we have pregnant women who lost their husband? No one prays for bad things, but it does happen

This your last post is disgusting and showing how parasitic you want to be to men.

This writeup is so weak. The modest in your monicker ought to be replaced with ignorance or plain stupidity.

Someone told me that if I argue with a fool, they drag me to their level and beat me with experience. I have seen it today.

I'm done with you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
They will never get it. Let's pedal down while we are ahead. Before these Barbara the builders and dusties drag us to their quagmire.

I'm leaving biko.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liposure: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

This writeup is so weak. The modest in your monicker ought to be replaced with ignorance or plain stupidity.

Someone told me that if I argue with a fool, they drag me to their level and beat me with experience. I have seen it today.

I'm done with you.
yeh!
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by ModestGal(f): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

I'm done with you.
Lol, so I'm a fool for telling you to not 100% depend on a man for your existence. I'm a fool for telling you to empower yourself and not wait for a man before you feed yourself?

And also, this wasn't an argument I started, you quoted me first trying to shove your PARASITIC GOLD DIGGING EXISTENCE down my THROAT and my replies was to tell you, I can't and that I prefer to always prepare for EMERGENCIES, I prefer to be self dependent, I prefer mutual relationship where we both happy. When you knew you were spewing nonsense, you shouldn't have started your illogical movement of forcing your beliefs on me.

I didn't want to continue this with you, but I saw that you needed help

Diane Hendricks, Meg Whitman, Judy Faulkner, Folorunsho Alakija, Funke Akidele, and many women you can GOOGLE to see how they are self made millionares. And again as I have said, that mentality of parasitic existence might ruin you because only rely on GOD and YOURSELF.
You have nothing to loose with this, and if your man is rich and gives you, then it would be an added advantage

Check the picture below to see self made beautiful women and get inspiration from them

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liposure: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
ModestGal:

In your low dumb thinking, I would go marry bus conductor and during labour, no money for bla bla bla? My families would all be dead abi? ''You even said its that time it would clear for my eyes, lol'' you really think low of yourself sha, please brace up your self esteem. When I'm not even married, I have helped women with such payment because her husband wasn't around and she did CS to deliver her baby. But its because this woman was not
yeh!
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liposure: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, so I'm a fool for telling you to not 100% depend on a man for your existence. I'm a fool for telling you to empower yourself and not wait for a man before you feed yourself?

And also, this wasn't an argument I started, you quoted me first trying to shove your PARASITIC GOLD DIGGING EXISTENCE down my THROAT and my replies was to tell you, I can't and that I prefer to always prepare for EMERGENCIES, I prefer to be self dependent, I prefer mutual relationship where we both happy. When you knew you were spewing nonsense, you shouldn't have started your illogical movement of forcing your beliefs on me.

I didn't want to continue this with you, but I saw that you needed help

Diane Hendricks, Meg Whitman, Judy Faulkner, Folorunsho Alakija, Funke Akidele, and many women you can GOOGLE to see how they are self made millionares. And again as I have said, that mentality of parasitic existence might ruin you because only rely on GOD and YOURSELF.
yeh

1 Like

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by ModestGal(f): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

You should ask who raised you to be GOLD DIGGING
Unless advised otherwise by doctors, nothing is wrong for a woman who is within 1-7month to be doing petty works. A pregnant woman shouldn't sit at a place, she needs to move and do
little exercises, that would help in easing her labour and aids shorter delivery.

You need a lot to learn really, this your mentality is so so unnecessary. Have you attended anti natal before? We teach women how to safely exercise and they practice along.

So much ignorance with you and yet, you think you know it ALL

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by efosky1246(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
ModestGal:

In your low dumb thinking, I would go marry bus conductor and during labour, no money for bla bla bla? My families would all be dead abi? ''You even said its that time it would clear for my eyes, lol'' you really think low of yourself sha, please brace up your self esteem. When I'm not even married, I have helped women with such payment because her husband wasn't around and she did CS to deliver her baby. But its because this woman was not having her relatives around to help her.
So you plan to get pregnant without plans on how you will take care of the baby? What if natural occurrence of death comes? Or don't we have pregnant women who lost their husband?
No one prays for bad things, but it does happen.
Its non of my business what your criteria is, but for the sake of yourself, always have something as income the help you in times of emergencies

This your last post is disgusting and showing how parasitic you want to be to men and how money loving you arw

Just stop being stupid.

There is nothing wrong in seeking out a man that is financially stable when going into a long-term relationship. It's not in anyway tantamount to golddigging or leeching as you seem to believe.

Even when you have your own income. Your man should be a pillar of strength.a fortress that you can rely on. in your lowest moment. There is no better feeling than knowing that your man's got your back in all ramifications.

Women are the most vulnerable in a marriage, and it's only common sense that you make sure to secure the best safety net you can attract. There is nothing wrong with it!! angry

A man brings structure, stability into a relationship, without seeking for this in a man, you're doing yourself and your unborn children a great disservice.

I don't know if it's your lived experiences that is making you feel like this. But no woman should be keen on being a work mule when in a relationship. You deserve better than you think

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by ModestGal(f): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
efosky1246:

Just stop being stupid.

There is nothing wrong in seeking out a man that is financially stable when going into a long-term relationship. It's not in anyway tantamount to golddigging or leeching as you seem to believe.

Even when you have your own income. Your man should be a pillar of strength.a fortress that you can rely on. in your lowest moment. There is no better feeling than knowing that your man's got your back in all ramifications.

Women are the most vulnerable in a marriage, and it's only common sense that you make sure to secure the best safety net you can attract. There is nothing wrong with it!! angry

A man brings structure, stability into a relationship, without seeking for this in a man, you're doing yourself and your unborn children a great disservice.

I don't know if it's your lived experiences that is making you feel like this. But no woman should be keen on being a work mule when in a relationship. You deserve better than you think
Lol, there's no where I mentioned the bolded, all I was saying is for ladies to be empowered and not 100% rely on men for sustainance. And if you like look for a rich man to provide all your needs but make sure you are empowered as a woman. But I don't know what is paining you in my post because you must be so PAINED and ANGRY to have resorted to the word ''STUPID'' when I also never knew your existence prior quoting me.
Lol, where you got it wrong is this **My believe is that, A man should get my back, and Me too have his back** and nothing is wrong in that, it is called LOVE
That is marriage, that is love, friends should get each others back, families should get each others back. Maybe if we are trying to get each others back, poverty would reduce in our society, not some people relying solely on others for their living existence

And my point is still clear, SELF DEPENDENCY IS NOT A CRIME and it helps during emergencies where the hubby might not be available.

And also, if you fall into the categories of Parasites, you should brace up your self esteem and empower yourself

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liposure: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
ModestGal:

You should ask who raised you to be GOLD DIGGING
Unless advised otherwise by doctors, nothing is wrong for a woman who is within 1-7month to be doing petty works. A pregnant woman shouldn't sit at a place, she needs to move and do
little exercises, that would help in easing her labour and aids shorter delivery.

You need a lot to learn really, this your mentality is so so unnecessary. Have you attended anti natal before? We teach women how to safely exercise and they practice along.

So much ignorance with you and yet, you think you know it ALL
hmmm
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
A
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liposure: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, where you got it wrong is this **My believe is that, A man should get my back, and Me too have his back**
That is marriage, that is love, friends should get each others back, families should get each others back. Maybe if we are trying to get each others back, poverty would reduce in our society, not some people relying solely on others for their living existence

And my point is still clear, SELF DEPENDENCY IS NOT A CRIME and it helps during emergencies where the hubby might not be available.

And also, if you fall into the categories of Parasites, you should brace up your self esteem and empower yourself
your head is there

1 Like

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by efosky1246(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, where you got it wrong is this **My believe is that, A man should get my back, and Me too have his back**

It's a man telling you this.

I'd advise you to relax, take a chill pill and think critically about the kind of man, male role model you want for your children. A financially sufficient and responsible one or not.

With this mentality of yours, you are better off being a baby mama. cause you'll only attract weak, criminally minded men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by reigncalif1: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, there's no where I mentioned the bolded, all I was saying is for ladies to be empowered and not 100% rely on men for sustainance. And if you like look for a rich man to provide all your needs but make sure you are empowered as a woman. But I don't know what is paining you in my post because you must be so PAINED and ANGRY to have resorted to the word ''STUPID'' when I also never knew your existence prior quoting me.
Lol, where you got it wrong is this **My believe is that, A man should get my back, and Me too have his back** and nothing is wrong in that, it is called LOVE

so this kind of women still exist in this part of the world ,,,or only naira land
women with the mentality of helping there spouse when needed hmm

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by ModestGal(f): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
efosky1246:

It's a man telling you this.

I'd advise you to relax, take a chill pill and think critically about the kind of man, male role model you want for your children. A financially sufficient and responsible one or not.

With this mentality of yours, you are better off being a baby mama. cause you'll only attract weak, criminally minded men.
Where is your coherence and cohesion? What does male role model has to do with women empowering themselves? No, you are the one that is WEAK, you feel threatened by an EMPOWERED WOMAN, you are the type that would be emotionally disturbed when your woman is doing well, man!! you are not Healthy, see a psychologist. You will start showing attitude when your woman's business is doing very well, because you are so insecured.

Let me tell you what REAL MEN DO, they EMPOWER their WOMAN and they take JOY in such EMPOWERMENT. They encourage their women and support them to reach STARS and you both support one another.
And again, I come from families of empowered women with healthy husbands who are motivated to work harder with their wives doing well to make their families a SWEET ONE.

Go to UI, and you will see many men with their women as proffesors, a prof once told us that he strived harder when his wife became a professor when he was still a READER and he LOVES his wife to HEAVEN. Those are real MEN, not men that would be injured when the wives are doing well and turn it into an unhealthy competition.

Your type doesn't deserve a hardworking woman, go and marry your fellow who would spent night and day watching ZEE WORLD and other TELENOVELAS doing NOTHING,. But the problem is that you still won't be satisfied as you will still complain bitterly, this is why I feel PITY for ladies who fall for your LIES and PROMISES of heaven and Earth and they agree to be Jobless when your salary/Earning is not more than a 100k.

You are simply a disease to an hardworking woman, so, see a psychologist before you hurt that beautiful lady

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Angelacruz: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Una no dey tire?
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liliantalks: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

u can only imagine
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liliantalks: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
ModestGal:

no one is saying women shouldn’t be empowered madam. U rather date a man with no investment structure for ur kids with a cute face ? Then think u made the best decision for ur kids .. yes if conditions be as e be , Fine . But don’t make it seem financially stability isn’t most relevant in building a stable functioning home .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Godoverevery: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

lol ....u are not clever at all.
u know she will be heavily pregnant from the first month... SMH
I just pity the man that end up someone like you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by ModestGal(f): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
no one is saying women shouldn’t be empowered madam. U rather date a man with no investment structure for ur kids with a cute face ? Then think u made the best decision for ur kids .. yes if conditions be as e be , Fine . But don’t make it seem financially stability isn’t most relevant in building a stable functioning home .
Girl, if you can't read and understand well, just leave my mention and stop being hypocritical. You mentioned physically yourself, its so glairing in your post and you are even lieing just because you feel threatened somehow with your choice.

Did I write anywhere that financial stability isn't relevant when I quoted you? Or does telling women to be empowered equates financial stability is a crime, that is how you quoted me saying I'm forcing my believe on someone that practically mentioned me first and trying to force her GOLD DIGGING PARASITIC BELIEFS on me. I only reply after being quoted, I RESPECT people's BELIEFS but wont allow them force theirs on me, so you are wrong AGAIN. Go and sit down abeg, I dislike hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liliantalks: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Where is your coherence and cohesion? What does male role model has to do with women empowering themselves? No, you are the one that is WEAK, you feel threatened by an EMPOWERED WOMAN, you are the type that would be emotionally disturbed when your woman is doing well, man!! you are not Healthy, see a psychologist. You will start showing attitude when your woman's business is doing very well, because you are so insecured.

Let me tell you what REAL MEN DO, they EMPOWER their WOMAN and they take JOY in such EMPOWERMENT. They encourage their women and support them to reach STARS and you both support one another.
And again, I come from families of empowered women with healthy husbands who are motivated to work harder with their wives doing well to make their families a SWEET ONE.

Go to UI, and you will see many men with their women as proffesors, a prof once told us that he strived harder when his wife became a professor when he was still a READER and he LOVES his wife to HEAVEN. Those are real MEN, not men that would be injured when the wives are doing well and turn it into an unhealthy competition.

Your type doesn't deserve a hardworking woman, go and marry your fellow who would spent night and day watching ZEE WORLD and other TELENOVELAS doing NOTHING,. But the problem is that you still won't be satisfied as you will still complain bitterly, this is why I feel PITY for ladies who fall for your LIES and PROMISES of heaven and Earth and they agree to be Jobless when your salary/Earning is not more than a 100k.

You are simply a disease to an hardworking woman, so, see a psychologist before you hurt that beautiful lady
when did this thread turn to empowering women . What kind of painment is this one
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by ModestGal(f): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
when did this thread turn to empowering women .What kind of painment is this one
Lol, Why are you quoting me up and down on my replies to someone else, I guess you are the one pained here that I didn't agree with being a parasitic whatever. Stop crying fowl, learn to respect other people's Opinion. You are the type that make men shame women
All my quotes in this thread are explanation to when people directly question me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liliantalks: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Girl, if you can't read and understand well, just leave my mention and stop being hypocritical. You mentioned physically yourself, its so glairing in your post and you are even lieing just because you feel threatened somehow with your choice.

[s]Did I write anywhere that financial stability isn't relevant when I quoted you? Or does telling women to be empowered equates financial stability is a crime, that is how you quoted me saying I'm forcing my believe on someone that practically mentioned me first and trying to force her GOLD DIGGING PARASITIC BELIEFS on me. I only reply after being quoted, I RESPECT people's BELIEFS but wont allow them force theirs on me, so you are wrong AGAIN. Go and sit down abeg, I dislike hypocrites[/s]
a man physical appearance also matters to me same with financial.
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liliantalks: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, Why are you quoting me up and down on my replies to someone else, I guess you are the one pained here that I didn't agree with being a parasitic whatever. Stop crying fowl, learn to respect other people's Opinion. You are the type that make men shame women
All my quotes in this thread are explanation to when people directly question me
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea / Possible Reasons Why Nigerian Men Marry Older Women / HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.