Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? (33636 Views)

Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by stainbaba(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
paulolee:
sure na...don break babes heart tire based on say i be fine boy wey kum get get lamba join... and also bea don break my heart but na bet9ja don break my heart back to back to back because na one game de tear my tickets all through this year... this 2020 jus be like somehow, abi na this year the world go end

I share in your pain bro....one game cut tickets dey pain ooh....nd of course I jst recently broke my girl's hrt, but it was for the best and I told her she will understand later in life...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by landforeast(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bibidear:
yeah....very great guy ....never seen a guy like him....we had to part ways ....my family didn't want him cos he was not from my tribe.....still remembers how he begged me but I was adamant.....family first....the lady who is gonna marry him will surely enjoy him...
Nonsense African Tradition
What does tribe have to do with the life of two couples
Blacks are their own enemies

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by gift2xl: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
After two days of breakup, i went to apologise, to my suprise she's married with 2 kids. The last child just wrote jamb.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yes ooo. Especially when I ain't attracted to the person.

But I pray they find it in their hearts to forgive me... I can't stay long with someone Im not in love with.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by simplepee(f): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Not intentionally, I might have done that without knowing though.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by SolarEdge: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Not really.. Lolz
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Maj196(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Am a serial heart breaker, I break hearts even if I don't want to. Sh*t angry
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Mbaebieb2r(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
a heartbreak without death is not heartbreak reason is if someone breaks your heart you will die
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by nuggarito: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
I'm about to, m 27 she's 25, been in a 6yro relationship, no job no money, I think I should forget her.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by yesloaded: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bianda24:
Thinking about it now, will I confidently say I broke her heart or she did not meet up to my expectation or maybe I should say we were not meant to be.
It all happened shortly I finished my NYSC and I returned to Ibadan at the behest of my mum who felt I should not stay back in Kano after NYSC. I returned to Ibadan and I was later invited for GLO interview. After series of interviews, I was shortlisted for the final interview with the Chairman of Globacom at Adeola Odeku but it turned out to be that I was the only one not employed by GLO. You can imagine how I felt at that time.
As a result of this, I was depressed with no friends and relative to console and keep me company( my mum has left for the east).
That was when Nkechi (not her real name) came into my life. She was very helpful, she was their for me and I loved her in return. We did virtually everything together. I assisted her in so many ways particularly in her academics, she passed her nursing school.
Since I could not secure job, I decided to apply for a master program at UI and i was given the admission, I decided to face my studies.
This affected my relationship with Nkechi greatly. Since I could no longer give her the attention I used to give her when I had not started the master program. Nkechi felt I had another woman on campus, I tried to explain to her about the drudgery of master program but all that fell on deaf ear.
Nkechi started fighting me, sometimes she will come to the school to embarrass me. There was a particular occasion she tore me shirt in Agbowo. There was another time she wanted to break my head with louvers. And there was another ocassion she wanted to stab me using kitchen knife.
As a result of all these, I decided to call it quit.
She was depressed but there was nothing I could do.
Permit me to say, she was a very good lady but apart from what I mentioned above. We have since departed but we still call each other. She is married with kids and I am also married.
That is why I am skeptical about saying I broke her heart.

No you didn't boss

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Zeuslord(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yea, but I guess I was too naive then. have actually made peace with all of them except one,reason being that I have not been able to trace her where-about yet.
Oluebube,i wish I could get a chance to say am sorry. you were a nice person, but I was too carried away .
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Ibkay32(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Federalmike:

oloriburuku
Èwo lépé?.....na you then break her heart?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by ModestGal(f): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Never
I don't play mind games and I know what I want. I read people as well and when they don't match what i want, it's a no go area. I don't joke with people's heart, feelings etc, I don't go into friendship that I know I won't be able to return. I don't keep friends with males that have feelings for me, once a guy has feelings for me, I'm blocking him and we won't talk again or see each other till he gets off the state, most of them usually turn the love into very strong hatred though, but I know I'm helping them to wear off the feelings, so it doesn't bother me too much and would continue to avoid them. I don't hear people's secrets, pains, when I will hide mine for them

I don't accept gifts when I know I won't be able to give in return, I simply dodge such gifts. I believe in mutual relationships. Those are my rules and I stand by them.

No one has broken my heart as well because its not even possible. My heart is not a toy that I would give anyone to play with

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
A
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Grateful02(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
funny enough I can't remember the last time I broke someone's heart but dey way dem dey break my heart sef na back to back. Sometimes I dey reason say if heartbreak na course, peeps for get plenty first class ontop my head

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Edusouls(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Noo I haven’t, unique humans don’t break hearts, most women don’t have a heart in the first place so you can’t break any, they are the heart breakers..
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by luminouz(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
landforeast:
What about the people they broke their heart
There you will see me. Poor me, I gave her everything, I mean everything any Lady will dream of. I was not bouyant yet comfrocomfo and doing all my possible best to make her happy. I never knew I was dealing with the devil's first daughter, I never knew all the smiles was fake, I never knew that deep inside her heart I am the Maga on whose back she climb for sustainance while she secretly keep dating another guy in Warri. She always told me she want to visit her elder sister in Warri then not knowing he was visiting a guy. We were all together in Benin, Ikpoba Hill to be precise. Can you imagine that I heard from a friend of mine who happen to come from her village that she got married in December that year. I was like "what are you talking about" but to convince me that he is telling nothing but the truth, he showed me the pictures he took at the traditional marriage. He was like "didn't she tell me". Instantly I started having running stomach, You need to see me, my eye balls was turning and my hands was fidgeting. My nerves was quivered and bitterness and agony engulfed me, how can Ebube do such an evil to me. I reached out to her Sister and she was surprised that she did not tell me. I called her and till today she have never picked my call, one day I called with another line and she picked and I was like "so you are now avoiding my calls" I sent her a powerful message and look for a way to heal from the wound. It was really very hard for me, I can't believe the whole drama was not a dream but a reality. Ever since then I started seeing women as evil creature, I will slightly get provoked at the sight of a lady. Till today I am still living with that scar, recently I heard she is having serious marital issues which I will not like to disclose here. I don't know Why women always think so weirdly. This is a girl I am ready to make her a happy all though her life. I posted a picture on Facebook the other day with my latest ride and she was wowed.
Maybe she taught I will never be rich
Fear women
Fear women
Fear women
If not for Children
I don't think I have any business with any b**ch any more in my life.

Yen yen yen....get another pussy and Bleep yourself to stupor.

There is nothing so special about you or any guy that you can't be jilted or cheated on. She is human,as are you. Humans are fickle mudafvckers. Love(at least the one I'm seeing around here) is all about self-interest
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by my2chains(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Orestino:

We dont have 2k to give you so spare your prayers.. ko necessary

my humble prayers do not require you to give me any money,

please bless someone today tommorow may be your own turn!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Yankee101: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Remove 'before' in the heading

'Ever' is enough

Tautology

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by starbuck(f): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
I hardly keep relationships maybe because i have PTSD.... I think i have broken a lot of hearts knowingly and unknowingly which i am sorry about cry cry

My hubby most times tell me that i should fight my demons when he notices that i need to be left alone

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Lucyspa: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bibidear:
yeah....very great guy ....never seen a guy like him....we had to part ways ....my family didn't want him cos he was not from my tribe.....still remembers how he begged me but I was adamant.....family first....the lady who is gonna marry him will surely enjoy him...

Which tribe is he from and what tribe are you?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Angy55(f): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
tillaman:
Yes but I was young and reckless then and I have been meaning to reunite with her after all these years I sent her a text and we talked at length it happened that she’s now a mom but she’s still clearly hurt so I apologized again so after some weeks I saw her post a pic of her daughter’s birthday party so I asked for her Acc no so I dropped something for her kid, I stopped talking to her ever since!
We really had a bad break up and it was like 65% my fault

Heya grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by offset67(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Yes. I broke my ex’s heart.

I left when she wanted me to stay. I decided to separate even when she wanted Us to be together.

It’s one of the most difficult decisions of my life. I knew I was breaking her heart but I also knew I could never be happy. I don’t regret the decision at all but remembering how much it hurt her makes me feel I really betrayed her trust.

There are certain times and certain relations in life that just aren’t meant to be. She is a gem of person.

Feel free to share yours.
Future once said"Chase a cheque never Chase a bitch"

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by iammolise(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
We were really good friends, lord knows I knew she liked me so much(maybe in love with me)... We were chatting one day and (u know women) playfully ask me how's my girlfriend (trying to find out if I had one) I said yes she's fine (honestly), I hadn't given her any impression I was in a relationship before, I could tell from the following questions she asked how dissapointed she was but I didn't care I ignored, she didn't talk to me for a long time, I would inbox her but she just doesn't care as before. My so called girlfriend turned out to be a gold digging self-centered lie-ful bitch... Now my heart is broken. Now I'm thinking,,, why did I say it, why didn't i keep my mouth shut. She's a very nice honest and modest girl. cry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by chariisGRACE(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Favy1235:
Yes i have.
Tony I'M REALLY SORRY.
I think my decision is the best.Better i let go of him than pretend to love and play with his feelings.

It's OK baby. i forgave you a long time ago. cool
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by humilitypays(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Any guy above 18yrs that said his heart was broken is a big fat liar!! Guys don't get heart broken, very rare......they only get magard as in he spent a lot and couldn't get to the girl's Jerusalem, that is the only time a guy feels hurt and it doesn't last beyond a day......most guys that claim heartbroken are only crying that they couldn't see the girl's skirt after spending shocked cheesy

Ladies don't be deceived, majority of men don't ever fall in love till they die, even their wife they claim they love, na lie.....its all for kids and to have a family......their love is in their dicks and their first love is their mother and money cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by merit1988(f): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Naaaaa. I don't break hearts.... I smash hearts pls undecided
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Jarus(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Unfortunately yes.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
you dont need to be in a relationship before you break a girl's heart grin

So where did you get the heart to break if you weren't in a relationship? Are hearts now beer bottles? grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by doris4u(f): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
landforeast:
What about the people they broke their heart
There you will see me. Poor me, I gave her everything, I mean everything any Lady will dream of. I was not bouyant yet comfrocomfo and doing all my possible best to make her happy. I never knew I was dealing with the devil's first daughter, I never knew all the smiles was fake, I never knew that deep inside her heart I am the Maga on whose back she climb for sustainance while she secretly keep dating another guy in Warri. She always told me she want to visit her elder sister in Warri then not knowing he was visiting a guy. We were all together in Benin, Ikpoba Hill to be precise. Can you imagine that I heard from a friend of mine who happen to come from her village that she got married in December that year. I was like "what are you talking about" but to convince me that he is telling nothing but the truth, he showed me the pictures he took at the traditional marriage. He was like "didn't she tell me". Instantly I started having running stomach, You need to see me, my eye balls was turning and my hands was fidgeting. My nerves was quivered and bitterness and agony engulfed me, how can Ebube do such an evil to me. I reached out to her Sister and she was surprised that she did not tell me. I called her and till today she have never picked my call, one day I called with another line and she picked and I was like "so you are now avoiding my calls" I sent her a powerful message and look for a way to heal from the wound. It was really very hard for me, I can't believe the whole drama was not a dream but a reality. Ever since then I started seeing women as evil creature, I will slightly get provoked at the sight of a lady. Till today I am still living with that scar, recently I heard she is having serious marital issues which I will not like to disclose here. I don't know Why women always think so weirdly. This is a girl I am ready to make her a happy all though her life. I posted a picture on Facebook the other day with my latest ride and she was wowed.
Maybe she taught I will never be rich
Fear women
Fear women
Fear women
If not for Children
I don't think I have any business with any b**ch any more in my life.
Well it's vice versa , sometimes one can never know he or she is dining with the devil till they show their true colors.
She is already facing her karma so let her deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Facebook Wed (Photos) / Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.