Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? (33634 Views)

Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by kingreign(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Na today
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your moniker though

Do you have unusually big ears? grin grin grin
My ears are in proportion to my head. cheesy

I am like the bird Eneke-nti-oba, who when his friends asked him why he was always on the wing he replied: “Men of today have learnt to shoot without missing and so I have learnt to fly without perching." grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Lindalilian: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Any guy above 18yrs that said his heart was broken is a big fat liar!! Guys don't get heart broken, very rare......they only get magard as in he spent a lot and couldn't get to the girl's Jerusalem, that is the only time a guy feels hurt and it doesn't last beyond a day......most guys that claim heartbroken are only crying that they couldn't see the girl's skirt shocked cheesy

Ladies don't be deceived, majority of men don't ever fall in love till they die, even their wife they claim they love, na lie.....its all for kids and to have a family......their love is in their dicks and their first love is their mother and money cheesy cheesy

wrong wrong wrong....

my first three Ex's fvckn broke my heart

first - did abortion of a 5 month pregnancy in her previous relationship that's affecting since 2013 till now, I never knew, she didn't tell me and I kept spending and spending on drugs thinking it's some sort of illness and she kept taking the drugs knowing fully well she's deceiving me, had she told me the truth I would have stayed by her side till now ( she's still begging me to come back ) it was her closest friend who came to thank me for accepting her friend and I was like thanking me for what exately ? she said for accepting her friend even though she aborted.... that was when all hell was let loosed (she lies to get friend she already told me and I'd accepted and that one came to thank me lol.

well before the broke up I reunite her with her family, cos she was disowned after she brought shame to her family, her mum came with her to thank me and I ran away cos I know what will end it and I just don't want her no more...

P.S I never had s.ex with her, she's from imo.

she second one too from imo state, was in a 3 yrs relationship with her cousin brother and I was unaware till she posted the pic of the said guy and I queried her - she told me she only posted it to make the guy GF jealous, I okeyed it later the cousin brother inboxed me to leave his love (sister alone) he told me they have been datingfor 3 years and I'm just 8 month with her so I don't want problem plus they are committing abormination bring that they are from same umunna so I ended it, as at that time I hadn't anyvsex with her as at that time of dating her.

but anger of me always dating stewpid girls made me bang her just once and I felt guilty cos I wasn't into her anymore she refused me withdrawing my pekus but I was damn flat already.

the third a Calabar girl, I saved that one from being ganged raped an she decided to date me and I agreed, but she can lie... I'll send her airtime and she will load it yet she will tell me it didn't enter that I should send another one ��� p.s I didn't sex her as well.

the rest is history....

now I'm in an almost perfect relationship of 4yrs and still counting and I'm glad I gave her a chance to change my perspective about women generally ...

P.S don't mind my moniker.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by louiziana(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2020
I did not really break her heart, she was professing love up and down and talking about baby mama and marriage shii until I found out she went to track her ex in a hotel who came from Canada. I just bleeped for a few more days and did the break up on facebook, not even face to face lol, and I made sure I called her a hopeless biatch but she wanted me to stay, saying I should understand because she met the guy before me. Ok!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by chudez0147(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2020
luminouz:

Wait up,why would she curse you if she cheated?
She never imagined that I could leave her because I loved her so much ... and she was helping me financially.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Codedlyon: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2020
Well yes. I broke someone heart before. She was trying to play crazy with me not knowing am a lot better at it. She turned her back on me but I was not there when she turned back around and it was really painful to her and I love it. I am a perfect gentlemen. One minute am as cold as iced block the next minute am hotter than fire. I don't do forgiveness. Better not to awake the beast inside me because it a f*cking lion.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Smile4mee01: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Yes. I broke my ex’s heart.

I left when she wanted me to stay. I decided to separate even when she wanted Us to be together.

It’s one of the most difficult decisions of my life. I knew I was breaking her heart but I also knew I could never be happy. I don’t regret the decision at all but remembering how much it hurt her makes me feel I really betrayed her trust.

There are certain times and certain relations in life that just aren’t meant to be. She is a gem of a person.

Feel free to share yours.

Yes, I know I broke her heart by refusing to marry her and further my education Abroad. It was hard for me, but not improving myself was not an option. I sometimes pray she finds a good man to marry her so she can be happy.

Its Life mehn, everything does not always go your way. Haven said that i think its healthy for both parties to be no contact, she blocked me on social media and left Facebook. I just blocked her on Facebook, i still wish her well though.

Its a little easy for me cause i never had sex or romance with her, but i feel the most asset of any human is time, she is now 36 and not married and i can only imagine whats going thru her head.

If we are related we meet again.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by irumanle(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2020
zeenaman:
She cheated on me and I could not forgive her even when I wanted to. She begged, cried and mourned for four months. I felt pity for her and was determined to accept it was a mistake like she claimed, but I could not. I was weak. That beautiful, cheerful girl turned to something else, that was when I realised how terrible heartbreaks could be if not well managed.

We are good friends now. We communicate often, I still respect her. She was everything I wanted in a woman ;intelligent, smart, beautiful and very presentable. I don't hate her. I just had to let her go since I could not cope with the knowledge of her cheating
I can relate bro. My ex was not able to manage the breakup well. We met on Sunday, being emotional being I regretted leaving her. The promising lady of yester years has become something else. She has lost her confidence totally.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by biggy26: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2020
zeenaman:
She cheated on me and I could not forgive her even when I wanted to. She begged, cried and mourned for four months. I felt pity for her and was determined to accept it was a mistake like she claimed, but I could not. I was weak. That beautiful, cheerful girl turned to something else, that was when I realised how terrible heartbreaks could be if not well managed.

We are good friends now. We communicate often, I still respect her. She was everything I wanted in a woman ;intelligent, smart, beautiful and very presentable. I don't hate her. I just had to let her go since I could not cope with the knowledge of her cheating
You did well for your conscience, cos even if you agree to go on, you might begin to disregard her in such a way it might be like abuse.
But what did she really do, did she go all the way?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by stella55(f): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2020
I haven't broken anyone's heart, do end relationship with mutual understanding. I can remember saying my heart can't be broken"

but I got it, it really hurt "worst experience"
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Happyfela(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Captain Save a Hoe. You be 5 Star General Boss
Lindalilian:

wrong wrong wrong....

my first three Ex's fvckn broke my heart

first - did abortion of a 5 month pregnancy in her previous relationship that's affecting since 2013 till now, I never knew, she didn't tell me and I kept spending and spending on drugs thinking it's some sort of illness and she kept taking the drugs knowing fully well she's deceiving me, had she told me the truth I would have stayed by her side till now ( she's still begging me to come back ) it was her closest friend who came to thank me for accepting her friend and I was like thanking me for what exately ? she said for accepting her friend even though she aborted.... that was when all hell was let loosed (she lies to get friend she already told me and I'd accepted and that one came to thank me lol.

well before the broke up I reunite her with her family, cos she was disowned after she brought shame to her family, her mum came with her to thank me and I ran away cos I know what will end it and I just don't want her no more...

P.S I never had s.ex with her, she's from imo.

she second one too from imo state, was in a 3 yrs relationship with her cousin brother and I was unaware till she posted the pic of the said guy and I queried her - she told me she only posted it to make the guy GF jealous, I okeyed it later the cousin brother inboxed me to leave his love (sister alone) he told me they have been datingfor 3 years and I'm just 8 month with her so I don't want problem plus they are committing abormination bring that they are from same umunna so I ended it, as at that time I hadn't anyvsex with her as at that time of dating her.

but anger of me always dating stewpid girls made me bang her just once and I felt guilty cos I wasn't into her anymore she refused me withdrawing my pekus but I was damn flat already.

the third a Calabar girl, I saved that one from being ganged raped an she decided to date me and I agreed, but she can lie... I'll send her airtime and she will load it yet she will tell me it didn't enter that I should send another one ��� p.s I didn't sex her as well.

the rest is history....

now I'm in an almost perfect relationship of 4yrs and still counting and I'm glad I gave her a chance to change my perspective about women generally ...

P.S don't mind my moniker.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by KingMack(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Ekejoestar:
Make una dey break heart up and down, one day una go break native doctor pikin own.

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by KingMack(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2020
SavageBoy:
shocked

Yes my landlady's heart

She served me rice and chicken that was well decorated with some kind meat like that

After consuming the food that day which was her daughter's engagement day,I mistakenly but deliberately broke the glass plate. The glass plate was one of her best,only brings it out once a year

That broken plate really pained her ehn.But me no sendcheesy

How can my number one crush just slip into someone else's hand like that

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by akojifred: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2020
landforeast:
What about the people they broke their heart
There you will see me. Poor me, I gave her everything, I mean everything any Lady will dream of. I was not bouyant yet comfrocomfo and doing all my possible best to make her happy. I never knew I was dealing with the devil's first daughter, I never knew all the smiles was fake, I never knew that deep inside her heart I am the Maga on whose back she climb for sustainance while she secretly keep dating another guy in Warri. She always told me she want to visit her elder sister in Warri then not knowing he was visiting a guy. We were all together in Benin, Ikpoba Hill to be precise. Can you imagine that I heard from a friend of mine who happen to come from her village that she got married in December that year. I was like "what are you talking about" but to convince me that he is telling nothing but the truth, he showed me the pictures he took at the traditional marriage. He was like "didn't she tell me". Instantly I started having running stomach, You need to see me, my eye balls was turning and my hands was fidgeting. My nerves was quivered and bitterness and agony engulfed me, how can Ebube do such an evil to me. I reached out to her Sister and she was surprised that she did not tell me. I called her and till today she have never picked my call, one day I called with another line and she picked and I was like "so you are now avoiding my calls" I sent her a powerful message and look for a way to heal from the wound. It was really very hard for me, I can't believe the whole drama was not a dream but a reality. Ever since then I started seeing women as evil creature, I will slightly get provoked at the sight of a lady. Till today I am still living with that scar, recently I heard she is having serious marital issues which I will not like to disclose here. I don't know Why women always think so weirdly. This is a girl I am ready to make her a happy all though her life. I posted a picture on Facebook the other day with my latest ride and she was wowed.
Maybe she taught I will never be rich
Fear women
Fear women
Fear women
If not for Children
I don't think I have any business with any b**ch any more in my life.
I can imagine what u pass through that period. I think am currently in that situation now, somehow am trying to move on. For ur Ex to start having Marital issue, that shd. be Karma at work. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Simplyparis(f): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
I dnt even know what is heartbreak cos i dnt have a heart.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by akojifred: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
vivavik:
I think you are still harboring some form of bitterness, you need to let go totally and don't be consumed by it, Trust me, it was for your own good she left u, A woman will come, a woman that'll make you wonder and thank God you got your heart broken, just believe this.
Brother is true for what u re saying but is not too easy. I have experience what that young guy is passing through. Am even struggling to move on but is just to hard to achieve in a month.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfroKnight:
grin

God forgive me. I promised I wouldn’t do that again and I haven’t. I’m a new creation.

Ari za how far? How are you?
Lol... So you don break Man pikin heart well well. grin grin

I dey ooo, you?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by bobkezel(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Inventionalgeek:

I felt the voice grin
grin
Inventionalgeek:

I felt the voice grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by femmyapson(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
ModestGal:
Never
I don't play mind games and I know what I want. I read people as well and when they don't match what i want, it's a no go area. I don't joke with people's heart, feelings etc, I don't go into friendship that I know I won't be able to return. I don't keep friends with males that have feelings for me, once a guy has feelings for me, I'm blocking him and we won't talk again or see each other till he gets off the state, most of them usually turn the love into very strong hatred though, but I know I'm helping them to wear off the feelings, so it doesn't bother me too much and would continue to avoid them. I don't hear people's secrets, pains, when I will hide mine for them

I don't accept gifts when I know I won't be able to give in return, I simply dodge such gifts. I believe in mutual relationships. Those are my rules and I stand by them.

No one has broken my heart as well because its not even possible. My heart is not a toy that I would give anyone to play with
Hold on, they are coming for you. And when that happens; guess what?
You will singlehandedly donate your heart to them
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by betexplorer901: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
LieDetector:
exactly my problem. i'm 26 shes 24. been with her for 3yrs. no job, no money. she doesn't want a break up
leave girl matter,go hustle o

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by vivavik(f): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
akojifred:
Brother is true for what u re saying but is not too easy. I have experience what that young guy is passing through. Am even struggling to move on but is just to hard to achieve in a month.
A month is too short to move on, you can't do it in a month, but give yourself time and focus all your energy doing something productive and you will see yourself moving on like that.
Ps: I'm a sister and not a brother o
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by kvngmaxy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Yes. I broke my ex’s heart.

I left when she wanted me to stay. I decided to separate even when she wanted Us to be together.

It’s one of the most difficult decisions of my life. I knew I was breaking her heart but I also knew I could never be happy. I don’t regret the decision at all but remembering how much it hurt her makes me feel I really betrayed her trust.

There are certain times and certain relations in life that just aren’t meant to be. She is a gem of person.

Feel free to share yours.
bros since when woman break my heart i run from women
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
adanny01:

I was so much in love with my girlfriend during my uni days. The problem was that she wasn't a beautiful girl and I had no plans of making it official.

The very first time she slept in my room and we unsuccessfully tried to have sex was the day I broke up with her for being a virgin.

I broke her heart but she gets to keep her virginity while I walk away without any guilt. The only issue was that I immediately started dating a girl in our circle of friends. I am not sure if she has ever recovered from the heart break cos she was the snr nurse on duty when my wife delivered my second child. She let junior nurses handle my wife and kept away. She is in her late 30s with no serious relationship.
Why would you get involved with her in the first place if you have no intention of making it official?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
I created a new account to maintain some level of anonymity. I am deleting the account immediately too.

I had reservations about writing this, but I just think that maybe some guys will learn some lessons.

We've known ourselves for decades as schoolmates. We parted ways after school, but social media brought us back together. By the time we met, she had been married and separated while I am still married. We hardly meet physically because we are in different cities, but we kept in touch via phone and WhatsApp chats. I am reserved in public, but I can really talk on the phone. With time, we became close and she tells me almost every and anything - issues with her boyfriend, past boyfriend, challenges with life, etc, etc. I usually support her financially once in a while, but I had nothing in mind. Maybe I had some fantasies, but I wasn't thinking about a relationship. In my mind, we were very good friends, which I consider to be even higher and closer than being a boyfriend. With time her relationship with the boyfriend ended. She told me all the sordid details. I provided a shoulder for her to lean on emotionally and financially.

We met one day and one thing led to the other. We didn't have full sexual intercourse, but it was as bad is if we did. In the heat of the moment she asked me a question - "do you really know what you're doing?". That question was all I needed to reset my brain to factory setting. Unfortunately, she was all ready by then. I requested to give her MouthAction, but she declined and insisted on penetration. I declined on the ground that there was no condom. We continued our rough play for a few more minutes, she gave me a Mouth Action and we dressed up. Our friendship continued as if nothing happened.

We mostly talk on the phone but once in a while we talk on video call. Almost 2 years later, we were chatting and we got erotic to the extent that we had video sex. We still continued our friendship after that. She tells me all sorts of things happening in her life. By now she had no boyfriend, but she told me whenever any toaster comes around.

One day I met a younger lady through my friend and decided to be the younger lady's friend for reasons best known to me. For me, it wasn't about sex or any affair or relationship, but my friend concluded that I wanted the younger lady to be a new girlfriend for sexual reasons. Eventually she told me that "she had told the younger lady that we (my older friend and I) were in a relationship but the younger lady seems adamant that she wants me". She said she then told the younger lady that she's releasing me for her since the younger lady really wants me more. Despite these, I did not tell my friend that I will halt the friendship with the younger lady. Meanwhile, I was livid when she told me all these especially because I had already told her (more or less swearing) that I can never have anything sexual to do with this younger lady because I can not add emotional trauma to what she's going through. Secondly, I was surprised that she would refer to me as her boyfriend when we never had any prior discussion about our relationship or the name to give it.

I swallowed the chill pill and asked her about my second concern. My friend really flared up for me. She asked me what I was doing with her to the extent of having MouthAction with her in her house and seeing her unclothedness on the phone. She asked if I was just playing with her emotions, etc. I had no answer, I had no defense. I apologized and explained to her what has always been on my mind - that I thought I was a good friend (BFF self) that was better and higher than a boyfriend. She told me how heartbroken she was because she had thought I was her boyfriend, but I have now disappointed her. She told me stories of how she was unable to sleep and had to rely on sleeping pills for several days after I broke her heart. I apologized and kept my cool because some things are not worth fighting for. I am a Christian and, by my own standards, a fraction of what went on between us will condemn me so why try to argue to defend the indefensible. I just knew in my heart that I did not do anything apart from offending God in all of these, so my focus was on getting back to God. I didn't care how dirty anybody thought I was. I apologized, explained and we continued our friendship.

That is the end of my story about how I broke my friend's heart.

The takeaway for me is that I need to be more careful and limit my friendship with women. Most women that meet me think I am comfortable and cool-headed. Sometimes, women take advantage of people like us if care is not taken.
1. how would a woman that I did not sleep with be claiming that she thought I was her boyfriend. Was that the type of sexual relationship she had with her other boyfriends? Even if she counts the 2 incidents as full sexual encounters, I still doubt if that was all her boyfriends would demand over almost 5 or 6 years.
2. She told me herself that she was talking with her children one day and they were all saying that every man on the street now wants sex or something in return for any help. She said one of them then mentioned my name and they all agreed that I wasn't like that. Why will they say or think I was not like that if I was her boyfriend?
3. My friend had sex with another man a few months back. She didn't tell me immediately but our gist later flowed into it. It's not like she apologized o. It was just gist. Why would she have sex with another man if she saw me as her boyfriend? And why would she even tell me about it without expecting any reaction from me if she was seeing me as her boyfriend?

I am not saying I'm innocent in all of these but I believe that there was a big misunderstanding that was not in my favour at all.

I'm in same situation as the OP though we've not had any sexual intercourse.
I'm not gonna lie i get jealous whenever she tells me her fling stories, been keeping it cool not to come off as one (jealous/insecure) but i can't continue like this.

OP, you write so well.
I'd love to write so smooth like this .
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by adanny01(m): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
papiforreal:

Why would you get involved with her in the first place if you have no intention of making it official?

Just the fun of having a girlfriend.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by AfroKnight: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... So you don break Man pikin heart well well. grin grin

I broke only a couple of hearts or so, unintentionally. That was long ago, when I was still in the world. I believe I’ve changed. grin

I dey ooo, you?
I dey kampe
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2020
I did intentionally because she lied a lot about herself,
-she told me to be in school of health at Ado Ekiti, fake school because she resides in Lagos, I later found out and I acted as if I have forgiven and really want her to be my wife.
-she has 2 baby girls for a Man but she lied about it and I later find out and she apologized which I acted as if I have forgotten grin I acted as if things were getting serious by calling family members lots more and then we planned intro and boommmmmmm..
I am no longer interested grin grin then she needed me more but I couldn't get the lies from my head.
I have to go though she cried same as I did when I she lied about herself twice..... Always be yourself.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by mattfeuter(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU CAN'T HAVE A HEARTBREAK IF YOU'RE ALREADY HEARTLESS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Too much sense lol
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

My ears are in proportion to my head. cheesy

I am like the bird Eneke-nti-oba, who when his friends asked him why he was always on the wing he replied: “Men of today have learnt to shoot without missing and so I have learnt to fly without perching." grin

My bad. I saw nti first and decided it had to do with ears cheesy grin grin

Funnily enough, I have heard of the saying but for the life of me can't figure out which animal it is. Any help?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

My bad. I saw nti first and decided it had to do with ears cheesy grin grin

Funnily enough, I have heard of the saying but for the life of me can't figure out which animal it is. Any help?
Eneke-nti-oba is a bird but i don't know the English name. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I haven't had sex in 10 Years" - Genevieve Nnaji / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Facebook Wed (Photos) / My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.