Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Why God Allows This? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Allows This? (1809 Views)

Why God Allows Earthquake To Kill 8000 People / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why God Allows This? by frank317: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

We have Told You Before, You Must Harvest what ever You Planted. It is A Law!

You can not plant elephant grass and harvest rice.

You can not plant grape and harvest Sweet Orange.

You can not plant Wickedness, evil and Death and then You think that you shall harvest Goodness and Life? Never!! Only Death, More Death and Plenty Wickedness!

And you must eat your own harvest not mine. Foolish People!

In order words, I ur God is useless

1 Like

Re: Why God Allows This? by Greatzeus(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Alessandro9021:
I used to be a Christian. No longer. I am not sure if god exists or not, but this is not the point of the thread. My question is how can god allow kids and teenagers to starve or die

https://www.unicef.org/press-releases/child-under-15-dies-every-five-seconds-around-world-un-report

God didn't allow it, men do. Example A state in Nigeria is owing pensioners and one of the pensioners who needed his pension to pay for treatment couldn't get any money and died,who killed him, God? Capital No.
That state receive allocation from government and earns income locally through different means but refused to pay the pensioners because some people embezzled the money. Men are responsible for his death not God.
Example, an inter state transporter woke up in the morning to do his business,he didn't give his body enough sleep,he slept very late and woke up by 4am to go and make money. Before he leaves the park for travel,he drank alcohol and smoked cigarettes or weed. He enters the bus and boom started speeding, neglecting speed limit and other safety measures. After few hours,he had an accident. He died with other passengers. His wife was angry with God, asking why God allows such evil to happen. Who is to blame? God? Capital No.
Those children are starving because either they have an irresponsible parents who neglected their duties to provide for their families or because their parents are poor as a result of stealing and corruption by politicians who made lives difficult for the parents to work and make a good living Or because of those who are rich enough to go give them food but decided to ignore them even though their wealth can feed a community for decades.
You see Op,any evil perpetuated in the world,there is someone or some people responsible for it.
I will only blame God when the sun becomes so hot that it melts and kills people,which has never happened. God gave man everything he needed to live a good life,every country has what he needed to give it's citizens a good life but certain few people stole the common wealth that belongs to the people for themselves and children,even more than their 5 generations can spend.
God is good all the time,Man is the problem. Man is selfish, wicked, heartless and evil.
Re: Why God Allows This? by Kobojunkie: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
sad
Re: Why God Allows This? by LordReed(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
The Life and Breathe in you , I and everyone over the World belongs to GOD.

We have no right to question Abba Father..

Can your vehicle Question u?
Can the Clay ask the Porter, what Maketh thou?

Can the food you Prepared tell you how or when to eat it?

It's foolishness to Question God Almighty..

All we need do is to Ensure we are Loyal to Him, we Obey his Commandments, we Believe and Accept Him and be ready to meet Him wherever or whenever we are called..

We all are Nothing but pencils in Hand of our Creator

If I treat my vehicle like shit then I should expect it to breakdown like the shit it will become.

If I make an unpalatable mess of a meal then I shouldn't expect it to taste like the finest French chef made the meal.

Your god claims to have made a shitty world and is complaining that all he gets is shit. He should blame and question the god in the god sized mirror.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. / Discussing Deepsights Concerns With Christianity:Part One: Problem of Evil / Adoption: Is It A Sin Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.