Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2533 Views)

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Raeheemwayne: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: . by Gentlerassky(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Waiting for the elders

1 Like

Re: . by Vyzz: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
It's clear her ex treated her well in all aspect.....

That's why I tell my niggas.. Always give ur gf a reason to remember u after u are gone....

At least for the sake of okafor's law

2 Likes

Re: . by 0rion: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Pardon my Typographical errors and the long Epistle.

So, for about 3 months now I've been off and on with this girl from my college. I really like this girl, but the big problem here is that she's not over her ex, and so after her calling me her "boyfriend" for about a month she realized that she wasn't "emotionally available" and so she broke up with me.

However, later that same day she said she missed me and asked for me to stay over, which I did. For the month following, we would get into these cycles where she would want to spend all this time with me and kiss me and snuggle and do normal gf bf stuff, but then she would pull away later and affirm that we weren't dating and should act like friends, which then lead to her asking me to spend the night shortly after. One day she decided to totally cut it off, but then drunk texted me and wanted me to walk her home 2 days later, which I did.

In the past 2-3 weeks I've recognized these cycles and have become more distant, and as a result she's become way more emotionally attached. She wants to see me and do "bf gf stuff" way more often than before and texts me constantly (the cycles in large part have stopped).

However, I'm getting tired of not being in a committed relationship, and I thought she might be getting over him. Just now I had a talk with her to ask if she was getting over him and she said that she "didn't know". She tells me all the time that she would never get back with her ex, since he was "an asshole and emotionally abusive". She just misses him, apparently. I probably should have cut this off a long time ago, but I really like her and I don't know what to do. Advice?

All insults will be accepted. but, I need an urgent matured advice.
Mods should please help push this to FP.
Thanks.

Myndd44.

OLODO. WHY ARE YOU STILL AFTER A GIRL THAT IS STILL EMOTIONALLY IN LOVE WITH HER EX.

COME CLOSER MAKE I SLAP YOU

1 Like

Re: . by evansjeff(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
see this mumu, that which you're fleeing from is what many real niggars seek. And that which you seek is what many real niggars flee from. As far as constant bleep is sure, who love help? it's obvious you've not learnt, don't learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: . by donbachi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Gentlerassky:
Waiting for the elders
dis matter will need the elders to consult the oracle..and it take 7 market days,for them to come up with advises.

1 Like

Re: . by Sleyanya1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
The confusion is really much.
I honestly don't Think you heed to any advise requiring you to leave the girl alone.

Truth is, you're her rebound guy.
She's using you to satisfy her emotions while waiting for her ex's attention.

4 Likes

Re: . by maxjax(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
i think you have a spiritual wife, while she have spiritual husband undecided
Re: . by Angelacruz: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
It will end in customized tears
Raeheemwayne:

So, for about 3 months now I've been off and on with this girl from my college. I really like this girl, but the big problem here is that she's not over her ex, and so after her calling me her "boyfriend" for about a month she realized that she wasn't "emotionally available" and so she broke up with me.

However, later that same day she said she missed me and asked for me to stay over, which I did. For the month following, we would get into these cycles where she would want to spend all this time with me and kiss me and snuggle and do normal gf bf stuff, but then she would pull away later and affirm that we weren't dating and should act like friends, which then lead to her asking me to spend the night shortly after. One day she decided to totally cut it off, but then drunk texted me and wanted me to walk her home 2 days later, which I did.

In the past 2-3 weeks I've recognized these cycles and have become more distant, and as a result she's become way more emotionally attached. She wants to see me and do "bf gf stuff" way more often than before and texts me constantly (the cycles in large part have stopped).

However, I'm getting tired of not being in a committed relationship, and I thought she might be getting over him. Just now I had a talk with her to ask if she was getting over him and she said that she "didn't know". She tells me all the time that she would never get back with her ex, since he was "an asshole and emotionally abusive". She just misses him, apparently. I probably should have cut this off a long time ago, but I really like her and I don't know what to do. Advice?

Thanks.

Myndd44.

1 Like

Re: . by samdavjustin(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
You have a good thing going on bro don’t mess it up with love matter, as long as you get access to the pussy what else do you want? now all you need Is take your time and find another girl that is available emotionally while you enjoy the confused girl. When you have had enough you port to your serious GF

1 Like

Re: . by toyotamuscle: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
let me give you a real good advice.stop mastubation. and you will value that girl more.cos she could still not be your girlfriend but still give you solution to your conji problems.my last word.untill you get another free TOTO dont let that TOTO go.

1 Like

Re: . by Thiago890: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
We cannot pardon any error. Are you not in college? : sad

1 Like

Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vyzz:

That's why I tell my niggas.. Always give ur gf a reason to remember u after u are gone....

Lols.
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thiago890:
We cannot pardon any error. Are you not in college? : sad
In my country, English is a borrowed Language Sir.

Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
toyotamuscle:
let me give you a real good advice.stop mastubation. and you will value that girl more.cos she could still not be your girlfriend but still give you solution to your conji problems.my last word.untill you get another free TOTO dont let that TOTO go.
Your advice is superb.
but, how does masturbation correlates with this?
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
samdavjustin:
You have a good thing going on bro don’t mess it up with love matter, as long as you get access to the pussy what else do you want? now all you need Is take your time and find another girl that is available emotionally while you enjoy the confused girl. When you have had enough you port to your serious GF
Let's just forget the constant sex for a second.
I think she's using me to fill a gap in her life and to also satisfy her sexual fantasies.
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Angelacruz:
It will end in customized tears
Thanks anyways.
Re: . by samdavjustin(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Let's just forget the constant sex for a second.
I think she's using me to fill a gap in her life and to also satisfy her sexual fantasies.

Ofcourse she is using you, you are rebound guy and don’t want that. At this stage you can’t be sure of anything she says that’s why I suggested another girl
Re: . by Rilwayne001: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
I don't waste my advise on dumbos, because I know it's quite futile mission.

Continue loving up shogbo grin grin
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
maxjax:
i think you have a spiritual wife, while she have spiritual husband undecided
I didn't get your point.
can you elaborate?
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sleyanya1:
The confusion is really much.
I honestly don't Think you heed to any advise requiring you to leave the girl alone.

Truth is, you're her rebound guy.
She's using you to satisfy her emotions while waiting for her ex's attention.
She's Indeed a friend.
Some girls are just confused in life.
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
samdavjustin:

Ofcourse she is using you, you are rebound guy and don’t want that. At this stage you can’t be sure of anything she says that’s why I suggested another girl
I actually have a girl in mind.
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rilwayne001:
I don't waste my advise on dumbos, because I know it's quite futile mission.

Continue loving up shogbo grin grin
Am not a dummy man.
Your advice would've been appreciated, but it seems you have none to give.
Anyways, thanks for dropping by.
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
0rion:

OLODO. WHY ARE YOU STILL AFTER A GIRL THAT IS STILL EMOTIONALLY IN LOVE WITH HER EX.

COME CLOSER MAKE I SLAP YOU
I'm not in love man. I know her too well to fall in love with her.
She's just someone I hold dear, I just wish you can relate.
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
evansjeff:
see this mumu, that which you're fleeing from is what many real niggars seek. And that which you seek is what many real niggars flee from. As far as constant bleep is sure, who love help? it's obvious you've not learnt, don't learn the hard way.
I subtly get your point.
Re: . by Sleyanya1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

She's Indeed a friend.
Some girls are just confused in life.

Okay.. then it's a friendship on a faulty foundation.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 01, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

I'm not in love man. I know her too well to fall in love with her.
She's just someone I hold dear, I just wish you can relate.
You are not in love yet worried she still loves her ex. Both of you fit each other. Confused mou'fvckers cheesy
Re: . by cooooooks(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2020
A new book by a friend correctly describes this describes this 'relationship' as a situationship.

You cannot and should not condone this level of ambiguity. Define your situation and if she refuses to acknowledge your definition, bounce.

Do not further waste both of your time.

Raeheemwayne:

Thanks.

Myndd44.
Re: . by reservd(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
You simply decided to switch off ur no6 because of the bf gf stuff u are still getting from her, wen she decides to end that part with you, I'm sure u will switch no. 6 back on and won't need anybody's advice
Re: . by Akwaibomdude(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Vyzz:

so make I come empty my account on top borehole head abi,u still av a long way to go.
Re: . by Frankicent(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
My guy you're been used to file love form. She's using to get cozy. When the real owner come she will dispose you like a bag.

Mind you, she might not even give you sex. She only way you to fill that empty space.

Tell her straight to her face that you can't be with a girl who's emotional unstable for her ex. It's bad for you.

Give her long space. If she calls tell her that you can't come that you're busy. And ask her to come..

Trust me, she wouldn't want to come because she knows you'll touch her.

She want to be in control.

Now turn the table to your favour. Limit the way you talk to her, stop going to her place, Infact don't give her attention.

If she asked why.. Tell her straight. You are not desperate or needy. If she want you. She knows where to find you.

Bone the girl before she use you finished.

Toast another girl

I don advice you as guy man.. If you go let your emotion Bleep you up.. You go cry last last oo.
Re: . by Vyzz: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Akwaibomdude:

so make I come empty my account on top borehole head abi,u still av a long way to go.

If this is what u could pick out from my words....

Then bro ONLY GOD CAN HELP U WITH YOUR COMPREHENSIVE ISSUES

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life / How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned / This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.