Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] (2578 Views)

Being Gay Is Very Wrong! / Being Gay Is Natural / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ever since I revealed I was gay, my sales dropped. Today, I only made 5k. Normally, I make 20+ to 100k+ per day, but things no work out today — since my confession.

What have I done wrong?

1 Share

Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
God, forgive me — I was just joking.

1 Like

Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
But are you gay or not?
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by Brandonx(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Òzuòr.

1 Like

Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brandonx:
Òzuòr.

Anakata.
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by Canalmind: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
It is your thing(D) where you put am no concern baba way dey upstairs if you like sef carry your dog, knack am it does not concern baba. He gave you free will. Study the market and learn to pull out and stake higher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Canalmind:
It is your thing(D) where you put am no concern baba way dey upstairs if you like sef carry your dog, knack am it does not concern baba. He gave you free will. Study the market and learn to pull out and stake higher.

I like this.

2 Likes

Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by Brandonx(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Anakata.
What ever that means undecided oji egilè
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brandonx:

What ever that means undecided oji egilè

Epulo.
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by Brandonx(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Epulo.
It's obvious you are jobless, it's weekend I don't have anything doing tomorrow so I have all the time to troll.
Azèn.
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by longetivity(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
After GOD gave us abundant juicy pussies in this world, some idiots still choose to be Gay
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brandonx:

It's obvious you are jobless, it's weekend I don't have anything doing tomorrow so I have all the time to troll.
Azèn.

And I have finally ignored you — let me see who will reply you; except one of my haters comes along to join you. Your mates are creating jobs or making money while they sleep and you're talking about job. This is backwardness.

Now, fade out.
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by mariahAngel(f): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brandonx:

Azèn.

What does azèn mean? grin
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by Brandonx(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

And I have finally ignored you — let me see who will reply you; except one of my haters comes along to join you.

Now, fade out.
Òdè.
Oshi- mumu buruku grin
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:
God, forgive me — I was just joking.
I actually thought you were joking but I screenshot it because of future purpose wink grin

I go delete am Sha grin

Bro no worry, sometimes it's like that but I assure you, tomorrow go pick up wink

MODIFIED: picture taken down. wink
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by Brandonx(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

What does azèn mean? grin
Azèn means winch grin (witch)
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by Brandonx(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

And I have finally ignored you — let me see who will reply you; except one of my haters comes along to join you. Your mates are creating jobs or making money while they sleep and you're talking about job. This is backwardness.

Now, fade out.
Look at this ÈWOBI NOMAMAN.
I can travel wherever and whenever, I can afford whatever I need and that doesn't sound like retrogression Èwe
Judging others from your myopic point of view shows you a born fool grin
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
SlaveofAllaah:
iLegendd I want to have private chat with you on some issues. Should I mention you in a dead thread, I don't want to reveal myself here.

Okay, sir. Just drop it here. That's the best I can do. If I don't know the answer or I no longer like answering such question, I'll refer you to a better source like Google and YouTube.
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay, sir. Just drop it here. That's the best I can do. If I don't know the answer or I no longer like answering such question, I'll refer you to a better source like Google and YouTube.

Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
SlaveofAllaah:

It's personal, your WhatsApp numb will do. You'll remember me when I reveal myself.

You don't understand me, sir. What I'm trying to say is: we don't take any conversation private except the person is coming to purchase a product. Sorry for the strictness.
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Durentt:
But are you gay or not?

It depends.
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:
Ever since I revealed I was gay, my sales dropped. Today, I only made 5k. Normally, I make 20+ to 100k+ per day, but things no work out today — since my confession.

What have I done wrong?
I guess all what fanofmyself sed to powerfly is true afterall.

ilegend. Dnt 4get dat everyday is nt xmas
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by niyilolawa34798: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
:What does azèn mean? Azèn means winch (witch)
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by QuinieR(f): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gay bawo

1 Like

Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by Jorgenvava: 12:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

2 Likes

Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by MuttleyLaff: 2:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information
:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,
"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,
"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
[img]https://media1./images/e330d7add9322b0929a82337d838fce1/tenor.gif?itemid=5641886[/img]
Oh snap. This is getting very interesting
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by FanOfMyself: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
I guess all what fanofmyself sed to powerfly is true afterall.

ilegend. Dnt 4get dat everyday is nt xmas
I can't be comfortable working with a gay, buying from a gay, eating from the same plate (literally or otherwise) with a gay... Now most non gay Africans are like this. Because being gay is so unnatural. It's just like having six fingers instead of five or a goat having two heads instead of one.
My opinion though
God will judge all of us finally!
Re: Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I can't be comfortable working with a gay, buying from a gay, eating from the same plate (literally or otherwise) with a gay... Now most non gay Africans are like this. Because being gay is so unnatural. It's just like having six fingers instead of five or a goat having two heads instead of one.
My opinion though
God will judge all of us finally!
True talk

(1) (Reply)

If I Marry Make I Die / Happiness for life / As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.