Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa (11407 Views)

WTO: European Parliament Backs Okonjo-iweala, Says She’s Well-equipped / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by jeromedee: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Before nko? Who can equal Igbo brain? Give one Igbo technocrat and economic wizard Nigeria presidency in 2023 and behold a completely transformed Nigeria like Dubai. Without any prejudice, Igbos have the intellect naturally
This chest beating is same reason why you people are not taken seriously.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Arabiandude: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Before nko? Who can equal Igbo brain? Give one Igbo technocrat and economic wizard Nigeria presidency in 2023 and behold a completely transformed Nigeria like Dubai. Without any prejudice, Igbos have the intellect naturally
I expected you to say give an Igbo man/woman the presidency cum 2023, then we will give Theordor Orji or Ikpeazu and let's see if they won't forever put a dent to the Igbo tribe.

A fearless technocrat from any part of the country or tribe will transform Nigeria, including a Sanusi that's Hausa/Fulani.

1 Like

Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by israelmao(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Who would it be if she is not the one?Okonjo is a global personality and role model for every upcoming career woman.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Oblitz(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
frog12:
can this woman go away

someone said the other day, that the administration force her name there.
now is the opportunity for her to withdraw.

Your name fits you

2 Likes

Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Islie:

https://www.independent.ng/okonjo-iweala-wto-nominee-says-has-strong-support-from-africa/

Out of 55 Nations in AU only three nations signified interest with two from ECOWAS bloc and one from North Africa. The ECOWAS bloc belongs to Nigeria. It is left to the AU member States to decide based on Nation and economic / regional bloc. The SADC, a very powerful bloc stronger than ECOWAS and led by South Africa is very important here. That bloc would be the determining factor. I am sure the bond between Nigeria a former member of SADC in the apartheid years should be stronger than that of a North Africa country.

My question is what transpired during Jonathan years?
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by oyewale0001(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
It is well.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by ekestic1976(f): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
A more ladylike woman than Diezani. There are so many things Money cannot buy.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by RuddyFusion(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Why do people not make useful comments in a post that requires intellectual input?
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Karlifate: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
frog12:
can this woman go away
someone said the other day, that the administration force her name there. now is the opportunity for her to withdraw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by selfdefence: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
this is a good thing, Africa unite, we are one.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Ojiofor: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:
Categorically, based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the times of the light of Exodus evolution, I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that fulanis and hausa are the reason why Nigeria is not progressing
Thank you

You guys knows nothing but being unnecessarily boastful.At this critical time NOI needs the support of all Nigerians and indeed Africans at large to succeed you are here insulting those who made her nomination possible in the first place.Choose your fight wisely.Igbo youths should use more of their brain than their mouths.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Karlifate: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
frog12:
can this woman go away
someone said the other day, that the administration force her name there. now is the opportunity for her to withdraw.
Oblitz:

Your name fits you
Hahahahahahaha.......
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by selfdefence: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
true that, i wish her the best too and i believe she can very much handle it.
WoundedLamb:
First African, first woman... that's a tough call. I wish her the best.

2 Likes

Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Kingnelson9: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arabiandude:

Do you know that she wouldn't have gotten this nomination if the FG had not done so?
Do you also know that if not for the FG strong backing, Ecowas that recently endorsed her wouldn't have done so?

Why don't you call Nnamdi Kanu to nominate and support her and ask FG to withdraw their support for her and expect Igbos to make her win?

So shut-up your mouth because this is not about any fvcking Igbo but Nigeria project.

The last time I even checked, NOI is from Delta State, Niger Delta, South/South.
stop being jealous dear...imagine how this world could have been if biafra has been existing b4 nw...i bet you,china wil never be ahead of biafra.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by johnmartus(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Imagine. This your statement can thousand of your people up there.
supercase1:
Categorically, based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the times of the light of Exodus evolution, I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that fulanis and hausa are the reason why Nigeria is not progressing
Thank you
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by frog12: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
you know that gavi president dey smile now. before the man dey frown all the time. now she thinks NOI go commot from him back, so hes happpy.
the egypt guy qualify past her. even our candidate she replace. please go away and go back to south africa and all those 100 positions she get.

she should go sit down and let the egyptian win!

Islie:

https://www.independent.ng/okonjo-iweala-wto-nominee-says-has-strong-support-from-africa/
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by EncoreTrades(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Win up to 50000 Naira on our Back-To-School Essay Competition;

Beverly Foundation Africa

Meet Submission deadlines:

Instagram: @beverlyfoundation
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Masterkernel1: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:
Thank you

Don't you think, you're spanning the entire cyberspace with incessant rhetorics. If can't contribute, keep quiet than littering threads with repetition of same quote.

Finally, if you repeat this again, I will report you.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
She will get the position by God's grace.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by supercase1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Don't you think, you're spanning the entire cyberspace with incessant rhetorics. If can't contribute, keep quiet than littering threads with repetition of same quote.

Finally, if you repeat this again, I will report you.
Go to hell you dingbat and shallow minded boomboclat!!!!!
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Grateful02(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
na she talk am. ordinary person like me knows how reputable she is so I think person wey dey drag with am suppose know say she get strong connects
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by vioment: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Madam, all these courtship for a time that is uncertain.

I hope you are not being an a**hole about this post.

This period is elephant times at the WTO. The big money and gallant countries want to rewrite rules to the game. You on the other hand, is coming from an archaic continent, that can't even comfortably make a working candle.

All these rush and hype, only to be shown levels of things like the WHO guy.

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
There's this energy I feel whenever I read anything relating to this woman !
She's a heaven sent to our dear country.
To me she's the greatest woman Nigeria ever produce .
#SayNoToTribalism
#Favouritism
#Nepotism
#Corruption
#ReligionBigotry
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Kingstanding: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lalalash:
Kuos madam! Your brain keep taking you higher

I wish I can clone her brain undecided

Meanwhile...

See New leaked video of Davido's girfriend and mother of his new baby boy Larissa London is trending online. See what Davido saw that made him cheat on long time lover, The Chef Chi.

Watch the Leaked video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o1wn3MhL-Q
. Hussypupy can help you to clone her brain.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by morris477(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by czaratwork: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Congratulations ma
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by earnit1: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
hmmmm
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Olominira(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2020
babaolofin:

Out of 55 Nations in AU only three nations signified interest with two from ECOWAS bloc and one from North Africa. The ECOWAS bloc belongs to Nigeria. It is left to the AU member States to decide based on Nation and economic / regional bloc. The SADC, a very powerful bloc stronger than ECOWAS and led by South Africa is very important here. That bloc would be the determining factor. I am sure the bond between Nigeria a former member of SADC in the apartheid years should be stronger than that of a North Africa country.

My question is what transpired during Jonathan years?
Forget xenophobia in SA, on the international scene they're with us. Egypt is actually afraid of Nigeria influence. They know Nigeria is influencial at least in Africa more than they can ever imagine since 60s.

I actually have a fear, the position would be tough at this critical moment for anyone after this pandemic, the reason behind the current chairman is stepping down. It would be a game of chess between the US and China on trade. God will see her through
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by IduNaOba: 2:59am On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=Karlifate post=91243082][/quote]
Omo I laugh like mad man
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Temysteve(m): 3:11am On Jul 01, 2020
supercase1:
Thank you
When I started reading your English grammar I thought I'll read something reasonable but to my greatest surprise you disappoint your self. My observation for you is to stop following the crowd.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by just2endowed: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2020
Islie:

Hello Dominique, I noticed that I cannot create any topic again. I got ban immediately by bots. I posted to create a thread to advertise stuff, but I got banned immediately even when I posted it on phone technology section. Please what is really my offenc? I am sorry I am reaching you here but you know. The head of that mod will never really reply me. Seun can you please look into this.
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2020
my2chains:
It shall be well with all of you reading this,

from today you all shall be blessed without measures!

Your cups shall flow unimaniginably well!

Op you shall live a ripe fruitfull old age,
your life is blessed

peace!
Please kindly explain the post in your signature better. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's ACHIVMENTS IN 8 YEARS ( PICTURES) / Rule Of Law Effective In Nigeria / Is The Worst Democracy Better Than The Best Military Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.