Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa (11411 Views)

WTO: European Parliament Backs Okonjo-iweala, Says She’s Well-equipped / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by my2chains(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
matex97:
Please kindly explain the post in your signature better. Thanks

it simply means each hail mary prayed with faith is like a blow to the devils head!

And he hates that!

The easiest way for we to make it easily in this life is to be reciting every day the holy rosary!

For angels that are been charged over the rosary will clear your paths of prosperity for you sir!

Peace!
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
my2chains:

it simply means each hail mary prayed with faith is like a blow to the devils head!

And he hates that!

The easiest way for we to make it easily in this life is to be reciting every day the holy rosary!

For angels that are been charged over the rosary will clear your paths of prosperity for you sir!

Peace!
Okay thank you bro for the enlightment. However, don't you think the above is heresy?
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by my2chains(m): 3:51am On Jul 02, 2020
matex97:
Okay thank you bro for the enlightment. However, don't you think the above is heresy?

the reason why most of our prayers dont work is because we are still living the life of sin,

try live a prayerfull holy life and see if the lord will not come down himself to bless you personally
Re: WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa by just2endowed: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2020
just2endowed:

Hello Dominique, I noticed that I cannot create any topic again. I got ban immediately by bots. I posted to create a thread to advertise stuff, but I got banned immediately even when I posted it on phone technology section. Please what is really my offenc? I am sorry I am reaching you here but you know. The head of that mod will never really reply me. Seun can you please look into this.

Dominique, I have been ban again for adding a post on same thread. I didn't lift words from another sources or guilty of plagiarism. How does this bot works. Can you pls help unban me.
Cc: Seun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Approves FG’s Request To Pay ₦‎6.7 Billion Refund To Kebbi / Sokoto Guber: PDP Loses As Tribunal Delivers Judgment / Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.