Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,883 members, 7,844,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse (839 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Sierusvirus(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
What would people say if a man does this to her daughter?

Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sierusvirus:
What would people say if a man does this to her daughter?

Your argument is baseless. It is her son so what do you mean “ if a man does this to her daughter”?

If this is wrong by your standards... say so. Don’t put a man in such position with another person’s daughter
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Sierusvirus(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Atiku:

Your argument is baseless. It is her son so what do you mean “ if a man does this to her daughter”?

If this is wrong by your standards... say so. Don’t put a man in such position with another person’s daughter
You didn’t answer the question and if you don’t know the answer, please don’t mention me again.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Janeberryy: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
The internet will not take it likely if it's was the other way round.

The only reason u see this as wrong it's cause I would see it as wrong the other way round.

There is a way it looks innocent because it's a mom and son, they hardly rape or hurt their children sexually that's why It has a soft landing.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Meedon: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Oga go and charge your battery

1 Like

Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sierusvirus:

You didn’t answer the question and if you don’t know the answer, please don’t mention me again.

You go beat me?
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sir, because she gave birth to him doesn't give her the chances of misbehaving or doing anyhow. This is computer age, things ring alot on children of nowadays memories.
What she did was wrong, HV seen cases where most women also dress in front of their children, even grown up ones undecided undecided. This are things adding to the nonsense in the society etc.
Ask the males that dress like females, most of them will tell you they do watch how their mum dresses while growing etc.. so they made up their minds to be like their mum etc.
What we see in the picture, are results of all these slay queen's with empty brain getting pregnant anyhow undecided undecided angry.
Ppl who lack home training etc, what do u expect them to teach their children with.
Confused set of souls. Disgraced generation sad.
Janeberryy:

The only reason u see this as wrong it's cause I would see it as wrong the other way round.

There is a way it looks innocent because it's a mom and son, they hardly rape or hurt their children sexually that's why It has a soft landing.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Sierusvirus(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Atiku:

You go beat me?
No, I won’t
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Sierusvirus(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Sir, because she gave birth to him doesn't give her the chances of misbehaving or doing anyhow. This is computer age, things ring alot on children of nowadays memories.
What she did was wrong, HV seen cases where most women also dress in front of their children, even grown up ones undecided undecided. This are things adding to the nonsense in the society etc.
Ask the males that dress like females, most of them will tell you they do watch how their mum dresses while growing etc.. so they made up their minds to be like their mum etc.
What we see in the picture, are results of all these slay queen's with empty brain getting pregnant anyhow undecided undecided angry.
Ppl who lack home training etc, what do u expect them to teach their children with.
I like your response.
I need an honest answer to this question now.
If a man does that to a female child, what will be your final conclusion about the act?
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Sierusvirus(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Janeberryy:

Very true, but these are things that are stored in the mind of the male child and when they grow up leads to rape.

This is the KARMA of what the women (mothers, maids ets) has planted in the minds of the male child and people terms not to look at the root of all this issue of rape.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
We already know that sir, he will be mailed for it. I do say it, sincerely, women are overrated in the society. That is why most of us misbehave anyhow undecided undecided.
Believe me, a male can't try this, bcuz he knew the outcome already.
Sincerely, females are too hyped in the society angry angry, that is why most of us behave anyhow. Imagine a lady with big breast, without bra, going into a males log late night etc... If they now rape her destiny, all they will start shouting is Justice for lagbaja.
Ppl will fail to address the fact she was in male hostel at that hour etc.... The preferential treatment is too much angry angry.
Imagine this one, corrupting the memory of that small boy at that age, all in the name of I gave birth to u.. etc. angry angry undecided undecided
I hate nonsense angry angry
Sierusvirus:

I like your response.
I need an honest answer to this question now.
If a man does that to a female child, what will be your final conclusion about the act?
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Martinez39s(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Janeberryy:

It doesn't look innocent in anyway. Mothers do molest and have sex with their children, and she could be one of such mothers.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Sierusvirus(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Meedon:
Oga go and charge your battery
Thanks for your response.
That same battery stores energy and produces good result (Light to make people happy) but Am actually think if your own battery (Brain) is giving out good response.

So go and work on your own battery
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Sierusvirus(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
It doesn't look innocent in anyway. Mothers do molest and have sex with their children, and she could be one of such mothers.
I really appreciate this response.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Sierusvirus(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
We already know that sir, he will be mailed for it. I do say it, sincerely, women are overrated in the society. That is why most of us misbehave anyhow undecided undecided.
Believe me, a male can't try this, bcuz he knew the outcome already.
Sincerely, females are too hyped in the society angry angry, that is why most of us behave anyhow. Imagine a lady with big breast, without bra, going into a males log late night etc... If they now rape her destiny, all they will start shouting is Justice for lagbaja.
Ppl will fail to address the fact she was in male hostel at that hour etc.... The preferential treatment is too much angry angry.
Imagine this one, corrupting the memory of that small boy at that age, all in the name of I gave birth to u.. etc. angry angry undecided undecided
I hate nonsense angry angry
I really appreciate your thought process.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Meedon: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sierusvirus:

Thanks for your response.
That same battery stores energy and produces good result (Light to make people happy) but Am actually think if your own battery (Brain) is giving out good response.

So go and work on your own battery

E pain am

Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Janeberryy: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

True but men hardly blame their mind for wrong upbringing.

The social media Revere mothers and they are seen as faultless.

To the world that boy will grow up to be a sharp boy. Boys are meant to be sharp and ladies are meant to be reserved. You get.

I'm just painting the world. Yes what she did was bad!
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Janeberryy: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Martinez39s:

We hardly see that. The male figure represent alot of wrong things that's my point.

Yes what she did is bad, but even men supports guys to be exposed and sharp but a lady is supposed to be innocent.

You see two children making out you pity the girl the most because she can spoil but a small boy cannot spoil but can be sharp. That's my point
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Janeberryy: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sierusvirus:

Very true, but these are things that are stored in the mind of the male child and when they grow up leads to rape.

This is the KARMA of what the women (mothers, maids ets) has planted in the minds of the male child and people terms not to look at the root of all this issue of rape.

Yea but we expect men to be immune to things like this, seeing a naked woman to the is exposure and will make him smart later in life but for a lil girl she should be shielded and innocent.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Sierusvirus(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Janeberryy:

Yea but we expect men to be immune to things like this, seeing a naked woman to the is exposure and will make him smart later in life but for a lil girl she should be shielded and innocent.

Which is very wrong looking at the aftermath on the male child.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Janeberryy: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=Sierusvirus post=91246482][/quote]

What is the aftermath on a male child?
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Sierusvirus(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Janeberryy:

What is the aftermath on a male child?

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse
So the male child shouldn’t be protected at all, so they are worth being raped, molested and abuse because they ain’t humans, so every woman has the right to rape a male child?
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Martinez39s(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Janeberryy:
We hardly see that. The male figure represent alot of wrong things that's my point.

Yes what she did is bad, but even men supports guys to be exposed and sharp but a lady is supposed to be innocent.

You see two children making out you pity the girl the most because she can spoil but a small boy cannot spoil but can be sharp. That's my point
"We hardly see that" What is this supposed to mean, and what is it's relevance? The fact that there are mothers who molest and sleep with their children is enough reason to take photos like this seriously and question it's motivation?

If the genders were reversed, there would be an outrage on how such weird display of affection is disturbing. Why? Because people know that there are fathers who molest their daughter(s), and the father, who could take such a photograph, could very well be among those who molest their daughter(s). In the same vein, since we know that there exist mothers who molest and have sex with their son(s), why shouldn't we question a mother who could take such a photo, of all photos, with her son?

You seem so sure that the woman can never be among those who molest their son(s). Do you know the woman in person? All your arguments so far aren't cogent. We can agree to disagree.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Sierusvirus(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
"We hardly see that" What is this supposed to mean, and what is it's relevance? The fact that there are mothers who molest and sleep with their children is enough reason to take photos like this seriously and question it's motivation?

If the genders were reversed, there would be an outrage on how such weird display of affection is disturbing. Why? Because people know that there are fathers who molest their daughter(s), and the father, who could take such a photograph, could very well be among those who molest their daughter(s). In the same vein, since we know that there exist mothers who molest and have sex with their son(s), why shouldn't we question a mother who could take such a photo, of all photos, with her son?

You seem so sure that the woman can never be among those who molest their son(s). Do you know the woman in person? All your arguments so far aren't cogent. We can agree to disagree.

Excellent response.
God will Bless you with more wisdom.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Janeberryy: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Martinez39s:

Question the motive you know the picture is innocent. For her to do that I'm sure she didn't even imagine the response.

What she did is wrong, but I'm sure she doesn't molest her son abeg
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Janeberryy: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sierusvirus:

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse
So the male child shouldn’t be protected at all, so they are worth being raped, molested and abuse because they ain’t humans, so every woman has the right to rape a male child?

I didn't say or imply anything like that. What the hell is the aftermath

Whr, guys act like they don't have bruised childhood. What is the aftermath of it, they are taught to be smart and sexual being. Maybe you don't understand me. Or I don't understand you.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Martinez39s(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Janeberryy:
Question the motive you know the picture is innocent. For her to do that I'm sure she didn't even imagine the response.
If a man had done that with his little daughter, should he be excused because for him to do that he didn't even imagine the response? undecided

What she did is wrong, but I'm sure she doesn't molest her son abeg
At last! The admission on your bias. A little push further, you would even admit that mothers can simply do no wrong. No need to argue with someone with such bias. Good night.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Janeberryy: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
If a man had done that with his little daughter, should he be excused because for him to do that he didn't even imagine the response? undecided

At last! The admission on your bias. A little push further, you would even admit that mothers can simply do no wrong. No need to argue with someone with such bias. Good night.

I have clearly stated that she did wrong.

The reason she got a soft landing it cause of the female figure appears not to do wrong when it comes to a child.

A mother breast feed a child while they grow up, naked sometimes. A child grows up sucking his mum.

If a lady kisses a child we won't really mind, but a guy kissing a child will be a problem. That's my point of view.

the male figure appears dangerous.

The male child grows up to be sharp(smart with women, open about their sexuality) to some this is a bonus for him.

Men and women are not equal, we have our different pressures and expectations.

Maybe I am biased but I do hope you get that I'm not supporting her. Thank you and goodnight too.
Re: Say No To Male Child Rape, Molestation And Abuse by Sierusvirus(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Janeberryy:

I didn't say or imply anything like that. What the hell is the aftermath

Whr, guys act like they don't have bruised childhood. What is the aftermath of it, they are taught to be smart and sexual being. Maybe you don't understand me. Or I don't understand you.
So raping, molesting and abusing a male child is the a way of teaching them how to be smart and sexual?

That means raping, molesting and abusing a female is also teaching them to be smart and sexual?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Advice Needed Urgently / Guys Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.