Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Security Alert!!! Olist App Is Full Of Scam Seller And Olist.nigeria Do Nothing. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Alert!!! Olist App Is Full Of Scam Seller And Olist.nigeria Do Nothing. (1093 Views)

Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake / List Of Scam Websites / FBI: 20,737 Victims Of Scam Mails Lost $1.2bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Alert!!! Olist App Is Full Of Scam Seller And Olist.nigeria Do Nothing. by MrwealthDMJ(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please be aware of this app call OLIST is full of scam. On till this people are fish out before i stop this announcement
The name of this seller is USMAN MALIK AND JOY AKASHE and the operate with this number 07082121372,07041431929,08119037382 and i have my payment of approved and some other details the transfer was made on 28.29 june .please kindlz repost the picture that was include. Thank u

Re: Security Alert!!! Olist App Is Full Of Scam Seller And Olist.nigeria Do Nothing. by bmdmixer: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2020
u made transfer before seeing ur product? even with jumia i wont try
Re: Security Alert!!! Olist App Is Full Of Scam Seller And Olist.nigeria Do Nothing. by 2shure: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Well u bleeped up. Always check if yhere is a return policy. Jumia tried this nonsense with me last year after selling a chinco telly.i couldnt sleep over nite. The following morning i wrote an angry message and within 2hours the product was picked up.money was refunded after 3days.
Re: Security Alert!!! Olist App Is Full Of Scam Seller And Olist.nigeria Do Nothing. by ablaque(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Guys. Who have buy any stuff on olist shul pls share idea. Saw a tv n the contact said due to lockdown procedures v chng and in total i will pay 10k first to issue receipt n waybill which will b deducted when the final payment will be made. I sense a scam here.
Pls any experiece will be appreciated
Re: Security Alert!!! Olist App Is Full Of Scam Seller And Olist.nigeria Do Nothing. by Desti1: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
huge scammers, that's what they even told me yesterday and the products are damn cheap. issue receipt nii....even jumia does pay on delivery who is olist? what money does someone need to issue receipt... mtchewww
ablaque:
Guys. Who have buy any stuff on olist shul pls share idea. Saw a tv n the contact said due to lockdown procedures v chng and in total i will pay 10k first to issue receipt n waybill which will b deducted when the final payment will be made. I sense a scam here.
Pls any experiece will be appreciated

huge scammers, that's what they even told me yesterday and the products are damn cheap. issue receipt nii....even jumia does pay on delivery who is olist? what money does someone need to issue receipt... mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

Help Turns Bad: Help Me Identify The Identity Of This Person / #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? / Fulani Herdsmen, Customs Officers Killing Us Like Goats – Ogun Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.