Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person (47869 Views)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? / Why Does Anger, Hurt, And Sorrow Define Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by caprini1: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
kolade560:
Its a supernatural power, I once dated a lady like u. I gentle like mud water cos I know her powers, if I leave I know say e go brutal.
babe u know urs powers and where u belong, go for deliverance and d power will leave u.
Because she never jam guys wey brutal in the spirit kingdom too.....As it is with women,so it is with men.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Danniedpastor(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
I understand what these people are talking about. For me I don't have to cry, just do any bad thing to me and it's settled. This is what I do.... I try not to get angry. I smile even when I'm being offended.

3 Likes

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by truthhurts2: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
I love this...
EliteBiz:
I believe they are possessed with a very bitter entity(demon). This is life, someone will always offend you, the entity will make their life miserable and let them to be isolated and alone(can lead to serious depression and later on suicide). This entity can be inherited and also could have been attached to them due to activity they have carried out in the past, might be sex etc.

They are currently in a covenant with the entity(demon).

Solution : They need to live a holy life in other to block portals to any other entities. Then break the covenant, after, cast and bind the entity and anhilate. This can be carried out only through serious Fasting and Prayer (not a joke).

This is not religion, This is Spiritual Warfare.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by chudez0147(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Copied From IGBO RANT HQ Group on Facebook

Please ma post and hide my ID... Notify me when posted...

I don't know what is happening to me, I don't know if it is a curse or a blessing. I want to know if there's anyone in the group who has similar case or knows anything about it, because I am tired of this...

Okay this is it, any one who hurts me end up meeting terrible fate in a short time. I can count alot of them, it is more than a mere coincidence.

If I cry because of someone, I end up hearing a negative or Terrible news that concern them sooner than later. I remember when a man lied to people in his dialect against me, in my presence o. I didn't understand, when I later found out, I was bittered, I cried that night and went to meet him the next morning, i told him, sir because you lied against me, someone that is old enough to be your daughter, you caused me tears, you will shed double. It didn't reach two months, his two daughters died, I regretted my statement. I have been robbed in my house where I live alone, I cried terribly and cursed those people that they will never know peace, they returned my property by themselves and as I speak to you, they are behind bars. I can only mention but a few, there was also a period my ex slapped me publicly, over something that isn't serious, I cried bitterly and he was too proud to apologise, he had his Visa then, he travelled and he was sent back in less than a month.

This is serious as I speak to you, I don't know if this is natural, I know things happen coincidentally but in my case, it keeps repeating itself... I can't count all of them. When I was a kid I didn't take it serious, it even made me laugh but now It gives me great concern.

Okay the last one that happened now is this, I am dating this guy for a while now, his business was blooming well, I do come around and do some chores for him and sometimes use my money to cook for him but one day, in a middle of an argument, he called me a prostitute in front of his friends which I am not, I didn't know what gave him the motivation. I cried so much, I used sell stuffs on pre order then, and it pained me that I used my sweat to cook for him and he ate it that may all his sweat yield no effort. I said it in private. After a couple of time we reconciled but now, his business has died off... Nothing he is doing seems to work. I can't even tell him anything about it.

This is really more than a coincidence, it has repeated itself time after time. sometimes I tend to forgive people quickly and overlook things because I don't know what might follow if I think it too hard and cry over it...

Please, I want the group to tell me what to do? I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse. I need answer
You're an anti-Christ... why don't you cry for positive reason.. Na only evil full your Big head
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by abdullkabar(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Different folks with different gifts
As @BluntNigerian said, cry on the politicians dear
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by MiVida(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
bidierichie:
A movie called "HEROES" comes to mind

A particular lady I've forgotten her name. Anytime she cries, people dies.
Hollywood movies?
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by westee1: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hmmm
U don't have a problem my dear sis
I have similar case when I'm little boy, whenever soomeone offends me and I cry that person is in trouble, but when I need a help and I sing a Christian song help come to me, all that was happening from my childhood age like 15 0r 16 years then, well now things don't move me anymore so I don't cry as I use to, when I got to the age 27 that was when i know God want me to work for him by different revelations prophecies, now all my emotions are coveted to when I'm in with God worshiping him, now about yours my dear sister its might be God hands his gift, but which ever ways pray with Jeremiah33vs3 and Isaiah48vs17 I believe God will in his mercy review the hiding things to you

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by truthhurts2: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Darkharvest:
Story, I don't believe in such Bilge.
we humans most times don't used to until we served as an example. I pray you experience it NOT
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by MissJoy29(f): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Why won't all these people cry on top of These Evil Politicians Matter??
Or are they not hurt by the wicked politicians??
There's a difference. The hurt has to be deep & PERSONAL....sometimes emotional for it to be activated.

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by kolade560: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
caprini1:
Because she never jam guys wey brutal in the spirit kingdom too.....As it is with women,so it is with men.

you talked like someone of little or no experience
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by NairaLEARN: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:

No mind them
Lie lie people

Make them cry ontop of the leadership..
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by chudez0147(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
They didn't cry on common covid-19 ....
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by AJSfan: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
It's nothing demonic, its just a grace of God she and everyone like her carry. They are just yet to understand how to use it well.

God creates all of us with unique gifts, except we are walking in our divine purpose, we tend to abuse the Grace of God we carry.

4 Likes

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by MissJoy29(f): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:

I don't know what is happening to me, I don't know if it is a curse or a blessing. I want to know if there's anyone in the group who has similar case or knows anything about it, because I am tired of this...

Okay this is it, any one who hurts me end up meeting terrible fate in a short time. I can count alot of them, it is more than a mere coincidence.

If I cry because of someone, I end up hearing a negative or Terrible news that concern them sooner than later. I remember when a man lied to people in his dialect against me, in my presence o. I didn't understand, when I later found out, I was bittered, I cried that night and went to meet him the next morning, i told him, sir because you lied against me, someone that is old enough to be your daughter, you caused me tears, you will shed double. It didn't reach two months, his two daughters died, I regretted my statement. I have been robbed in my house where I live alone, I cried terribly and cursed those people that they will never know peace, they returned my property by themselves and as I speak to you, they are behind bars. I can only mention but a few, there was also a period my ex slapped me publicly, over something that isn't serious, I cried bitterly and he was too proud to apologise, he had his Visa then, he travelled and he was sent back in less than a month.

This is serious as I speak to you, I don't know if this is natural, I know things happen coincidentally but in my case, it keeps repeating itself... I can't count all of them. When I was a kid I didn't take it serious, it even made me laugh but now It gives me great concern.

Okay the last one that happened now is this, I am dating this guy for a while now, his business was blooming well, I do come around and do some chores for him and sometimes use my money to cook for him but one day, in a middle of an argument, he called me a prostitute in front of his friends which I am not, I didn't know what gave him the motivation. I cried so much, I used sell stuffs on pre order then, and it pained me that I used my sweat to cook for him and he ate it that may all his sweat yield no effort. I said it in private. After a couple of time we reconciled but now, his business has died off... Nothing he is doing seems to work. I can't even tell him anything about it.

This is really more than a coincidence, it has repeated itself time after time. sometimes I tend to forgive people quickly and overlook things because I don't know what might follow if I think it too hard and cry over it...

Please, I want the group to tell me what to do? I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse. I need answer
Ah...i have it. But i don't even speak out unless I'm deeply hurt which is rarely. Try not to curse them...that's what I don't do so something overly terrible doesn't happen to them.

You are definitely not alone.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Darkharvest: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
truthhurts2:
we humans most times don't used to until we served as an example. I pray you experience it NOT

Thanks for the prayer.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by truthhurts2: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
oyeb15:
Its a gift, but its not meant for you to benefit but someone you decide to love or hate. [/b]If you are not yet married, just look for a guy that is humble, obedient to u and you can control[b]. Marry him and love him and you will enjoy d gift together.
But the spirit can be fiery sometimes to make d beneficiary misbehave to d source. Endure and caution him.
You know sometimes some people head can be using tiger batteries
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by MissJoy29(f): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
AJSfan:
It's nothing demonic, its just a grace of God she and everyone like her carry. They are just yet to understand how to use it well.

Exactly! I'm learning mine though.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by ejimatic: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:

. A lot of people are on the earth with special uniqueness.Many people are possessed with evil spirit but they do not know.Some use their possesed spirits to help people while some use them to destroy destinies.Some are made supernatural by God and they are helping humanity.Some people when they are happy with you you will be happy too and vice versa. The world has millions of people who belong to various groups with their uniqueness. We are all handiworks of God.Find out whom you are and the group you belong to in an appropriate place as no one can guess your identity . Do not be scared at all.There is always a way out .

3 Likes

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:

this is nice really nice but it becomes absurd and devilish when it's only on the negative. Have you prayed and meant well for someone that is facing tough time and his life takes a turn around for good?

If not you need deliverance from that vengeance spirit, vengeance is of The LORD not of any man! Gracias.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by domaboy1759: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
when next i see u i will u give u a plate of goat meat pepper soup with two bottles of chilled star

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
maybe the politicians also cry grin
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by NextBuhari: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Noticed the same thing. But I think it's just Karma/nemesis. But what surprises me is that it happens to people who have hurt me. I have a policy of leaving people to God. Righteousness89

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by KingMack(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Aunty come cry may God give me 1billion only

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by abdul824: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
you're not alone.. certain people have such kind of tongue. try praying more for people and control your tongue.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:

U pple aff started again grin
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by NwaliE01: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Exactly my thought
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Na so one guy say me I offend am say me go see before 10days, lolz lolz! Na the next day the guy starts sickness and almost die lolz me just dey shake my head for am! Smh

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by igbarasdynasty: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
I shared same experience when I grew up as a kid then.... I observed same strange things.... if you hurt me, danger awaits you in a short while... cry cry
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by wizod(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
doggedfighter:
Or cry themselves to Forbes

So many things to cry about and change in this country.

Aren't they hurt by the situation in this country?
Why are these people wasting their potent cries cheesy cheesy

Jokers grin
that's what you are and not them. They are people with unique talents
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by caprini1: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
kolade560:

you talked like someone of little or no experience
Calm down only weak spirited men are subdued by all these so called Ogbanje girls.Let them go and cry because of Tinubu,Buhari or Obj na....keep on giving vain glory to some riff raff women/girls all in the name of they have super powers, mtcheeew!
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nonybb: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:

You curse people and you know you have that power and yet you came here to complain that it normally works. Your own can't work against me. I am more stronger than you spiritually. I have JESUS which is more powerful than you

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by rafcrown(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
If I am hurt by actions of some people,it isdefinitely going to be bad for them too,sooner or later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.