Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

No longer in use! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No longer in use! (2550 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No longer in use! by Muurian: 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Moved!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No longer in use! by tobechi20(m): 4:55am On Jul 01, 2020
more money

1 Like

Re: No longer in use! by Ekakamba: 6:03am On Jul 01, 2020
The way you guys take out time to write about how to treat a woman right baffles me; so men ain't got no feelings right? undecided

2 Likes

Re: No longer in use! by blinking001(m): 6:52am On Jul 01, 2020
Funny OP
Re: No longer in use! by Muurian: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Ekakamba:
The way you guys take out time to write about how to treat a woman right baffles me; so men ain't got no feelings right? undecided

You can also write it yourself bro.
Re: No longer in use! by Muurian: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2020
blinking001:
Funny OP
grin
Re: No longer in use! by Ekakamba: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2020
Only if I am a good writer. undecided
Muurian:

You can also write it yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: No longer in use! by Oratouch1: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=Muurian post=91250877][/quote]

It is always better to consult a family law expert before you married. But if you do not before you married, in case the marriage runs into trouble do not take a decision based on sentiments. It is better to consult a divorce lawyer in Nigeria to guide you through. This link will be helpful in that regard https://g.co/kgs/uKc7h5
Re: No longer in use! by Ferdinandu(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2020
Ekakamba:
Kai my Guy I tire. We are robots. We have to suffer to please women like this with the stressful condition of Nigeria and die in stress. On our tombstone it will be written. "Here lies the man who did all he can for his woman and died for his woman.. Allow them to continue to misyarn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No longer in use! by Muurian: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Ekakamba:
Only if I am a good writer. undecided

But you just commented by writing a sentence and posted it. That's what a writer does, so invariably, you are a writer.

You can add more sentences, and before you know it, you have written one page. grin

1 Like

Re: No longer in use! by Muurian: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Ferdinandu:

Kai my Guy I tire. We are robots. We have to suffer to please women like this with the stressful condition of Nigeria and die in stress. On our tombstone it will be written. "Here lies the man who did all he can for his woman and died for his woman.. Allow them to continue to misyarn

Lol.

If you remove the woman in the topic and replace it with man, you still get same exact Article. The problem is in you reading the topic and thinking it doesn't apply to women at all.
Re: No longer in use! by Muurian: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Oratouch1:

It is always better to consult a family law expert before you married. But if you do not before you married, in case the marriage runs into trouble do not take a decision based on sentiments. It is better to consult a divorce lawyer in Nigeria to guide you through. This link will be helpful in that regard https://g.co/kgs/uKc7h5
Remember the RPC, brother!
Re: No longer in use! by ElRapido: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Someone should summarize abeg. E too long.

1 Like

Re: No longer in use! by Muurian: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2020
ElRapido:
Someone should summarize abeg. E too long.

grin grin cheesy
Read! You have nothing to loose from doing it.
Re: No longer in use! by Ekakamba: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
See this politician. cheesy
Muurian:

But you just commented by writing a sentence and posted it. That's what a writer does, so invariably, you are a writer.

You can add more sentences, and before you know it, you have written one page. grin
Re: No longer in use! by Shittuwasiu101(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
This is way too long faa �
Re: No longer in use! by Muurian: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ekakamba:
See this politician. cheesy
Hahahaha. I no be politician o! grin
Re: No longer in use! by Muurian: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Shittuwasiu101:
This is way too long faa �

It won't take you more than a few seconds to finish... grin
Re: No longer in use! by Xbolmax: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Na wa everytime treat women right!!! Do this for women do that for women.... So, men don't have feelings too
Wondering when men will be treated right sef grin
Re: No longer in use! by RealEzee(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Please add prenup to the it
Re: No longer in use! by Munzy14(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ekakamba:
men are stone.... cheesy grin grin
Re: No longer in use! by Muurian: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Xbolmax:
Na wa everytime treat women right!!! Do this for women do that for women.... So, men don't have feelings too
Wondering when men will be treated right sef grin

I feel you my brother... grin grin grin

Just treat them how nice you will want someone else to treat your own daughter.

(1) (Reply)

A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially / I Just Killed This Snake Now Now / Can U Marry U Age Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.