Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (104333 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Gr8amechi: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:

You are right, coercion with fear and intimidation rules out the need for bruises and show of force

However such isn't applicable in this case
Brother this consent issue must be reviewed that's all.

Do you know even if she gives you consent, then you back start screwing and she says stop, do you know she can sue you if you didn't stop when she said stop??

Truth ehen if every lady open their rape case, most Nigerian men will be in jail that's why I always laugh at silly men who rush to take sides with rape accusers.

Fine rape is a crime so also is false accusations a crime.

The law should be reviewed and serious punishment should be melt out to anyone guilty of rape as well as false accusations of rape, both should have same punishment

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Is like if u ave sex with a woman, when the woman sees that u are successful and doing well she will accuse u of being a rapist. Nigerian women are the main daughters of satan nt eve..

5 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by sanpipita(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
ThinkFreely:
He has nothing to fear if they were both drunk.

It’s no brainer.

Lol both are drunk isnt an excuse, UK isnt Nigeria,they could even say the situation was premeditated
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by angelfallz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
MoneyMindset:
i never said anyone is an angel. With the way people are trowing rape cases arnd we wont knw the one to believe.

It shouldn't be a matter of which one to believe, it's matter of "where is the evidence?"

Let me tell you this
Any woman, that goes on social media or wherever to accuse a man of raping her, most likely does not have evidence or most likely the rape never occurred. She might be just trying to bring the man down or blackmail him.
A woman that has evidence of rape would not come to SM to accuse you. She would go straight to the relevant authorities.
That is what many of you people don't know. That is why you bother yourselves with which rape accusation to believe or not to believe.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Shitface(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
..."According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had"...

The above statement alone will get him in serious trouble. When she is drunk, you ain't suppose to sleep with her especially when not in an established relationship.
Guys be careful and know when to abort mission. Control your prick, don't let it control you. Yea it can be hard and strong but e no go break for sure.

sense is indeed not common

abeg,don't women also sleep with men??
when do adults have sex ,don't they sleep with each other even if they are drunk ?
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by ThinkFreely: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
sanpipita:

Lol both are drunk isnt an excuse, UK isnt Nigeria,they could even say the situation was premeditated
The lady could have also rape the guy because both are drunk.

You can’t really ascertain who raped who in that premise. Unless you want to argue that men cannot be raped.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
hearing both sides is really important.. Anyone could be lieing or telling half truth, so i guess, in order to see who's lieing or who is telling the truth. we all need proof of your claim.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by angelfallz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:

Don't spat out here. That's violating social distancing ethics

Lol, funny you.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by DaddyRochie1642: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
scaramucci:

I had a similar experience. Bitch almost claimed my house. Never allow a bitch into your house.

Tell Us What Happened Make Guys Learn.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Bestbeelieve: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
How about he made me sign it under duress?? Best thing is just to shoot a small video of this many talk....these days its necessary o! No time for stories that touch.

Dobson43:
sad

That they both had sex when they were both drunk can actually land him in hot water. A smart lawyer can turn the matter on its head.

As it stands, the lady has scores she wants to settle with the man and she is willing to go any length to tarnish his image.

I have advised my fellow men to draft an agreement before engaging in fuckery.

...*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*
Due to the current and numerous allegations made by women, which include rape and many other sexual misconduct towards women, there is now an agreement to be signed before any poking "*action*".
Please print a Copy which can be used in the Court of Law .

*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX*......
I, __________________________, the undersigned Female Partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with________________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:-
1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.
2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic. N(s).
3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.
4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.
5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.
6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.
7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.
8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love SEX and want it as much as he does.
9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.
10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.
*SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS* ___ *DAY OF* _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
..."According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had"...

The above statement alone will get him in serious trouble. When she is drunk, you ain't suppose to sleep with her especially when not in an established relationship.
Guys be careful and know when to abort mission. Control your prick, don't let it control you. Yea it can be hard and strong but e no go break for sure.

She left Nigeria to UK to squat with him for months..

That has already spoilt the case.

If you know.

If you have ever helped people in the past, you will understand the contempt and bile with which many will pay you back.

She had a failed agenda with him.

She is a typical INGRATE.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by sanpipita(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
ThinkFreely:
The lady could have also rape the guy because both are drunk.

You can’t really ascertain who raped who in that premise. Unless you want to argue that men cannot be raped.

Yea but shes making the accusation he abused her, thats the point them man will defend himself not just say both were drunk, the intoxication level of alcohol they took can also be huge here.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MoneyMindset(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
scaramucci:

I had a similar experience. Bitch almost claimed my house. Never allow a bitch into your house.
lol,pls share
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
richard16:

I never said a drunk man can't be molested too, I don't know if this guy contacted a lawyer before making this statement, He wrote this in defence of the rape accusation and he made a mistake in admitting having sex with a drunk lady claiming he was drunk too! If this issue is to be brought to court that guy will not go Scot free, people are been jailed with any slightest attempt against women in abroad not to talk having sex and claiming you're under influence too...That girl can capitalise on that statement and get that guy jailed take it or leave it, you can aswell ask any lawyer you know!

He was drunk too but she brought the wine. Now, his lawyer can spin that fact too.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
Minemrys:

exactly what i am sayhng. It often times doesn't follow right or wr0ng the way it should be. Wr0ng can bec0me right as l0ng as the argument is good. That's why i dnt want to get involved in one. I'd rather an out of court settlement.

Not me. I'm accused like this? It's an all out war for me.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by jornwhite: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
jikins:

Everything is not fight na. Haba! Calm down. He is only telling you how reality works. It like you haven't been to a law court and see how lawyers twist facts and even the law to win their case.

What he did is tell you that if this girl gets a competent lawyer, they can spin this "we were both drunk" narrative in favour of the girl.

Its clear its not something you want to hear. But what he is saying is, it can be done and it can be done effectively. When I read that part I was like f**k. He has given her a case right there. See like it or not this is just his own account of things. It isn't a fact. She can come in court on the advice of her lawyer to say she already had drank a considerable amount of the wine before going to his room Which would implicate she would obviously be more drunk than he was.

You guys look at the law or court like it is static or unmalleable, where only the guilty loses. No innocent people lose cases everyday because the other lawyers knew how to bend the law and manipulate facts to tell a seemly accurate tale (even though its completely trash) that's believable...

That will be a dumb move,cos it simply implies "intention". if you had alcohol already as a lady why go to a guy room for more ... you gave the judge a reason to think " intention".
I've only been to the court room onces buh i know it is not a room for smart vs fool. facts & logical reasoning devoid of emotion must be established.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by bsanya(f): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Am a woman , and am very angry at some ladies behaviour regarding rape , that the society stand against rape and support women, does that mean you can just wake up and start calling a man you visit , as in visit , a rapist? Ahba... Bola you visited him for four months and he had sex with you twice? I trust some guys, infact you will lost count... Dr Funmilayo, it's well with you, your tarnished image will be renew...

8 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by richie240: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gr8amechi:

Brother this consent issue must be reviewed that's all.

Do you know even if she gives you consent, then you back start screwing and she says stop, do you know she can sue you if you didn't stop when she said stop??

Truth ehen if every lady open their rape case, most Nigerian men will be in jail that's why I always laugh at silly men who rush to take sides with rape accusers.

Fine rape is a crime so also is false accusations a crime.

The law should be reviewed and serious punishment should be melt out to anyone guilty of rape as well as false accusations of rape, both should have same punishment

It won't be reviewed esp in d western world because its superbly serving their sinister purposes.
The easiest way to get a (esp. black) man in d west is thru sex!
No matter how 'consensual' d act is, (even if, just like u said earlier, she said "yes" and participated all thru d act -eg giving u head etc), d ppl who want to screw ur as.s will just induce her to say 'rape', and d man is Finished (with a capital 'F').

Its only men that shd borrow themselves brain!
#zip-up

**You think it was with clear eyes DT d son of man lived 33+ yrs on earth without marrying?

**You think say d son of man nor know wetin e dey do when he backed up his disciples for saying "its not good to marry"?

Matthew 19:10-12 (KJV)
His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
But he {Jesus} said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Bross, when it comes to woman matter, EVERY MAN is a learner biko!
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by ThinkFreely: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
sanpipita:

Yea but shes making the accusation he abused her, thats the point them man will defend himself not just say both were drunk, the intoxication level of alcohol they took can also be huge here.
No he person wey carry case go police Dey win. When them reach court, you go see logic. Both were drunk, I don’t see this lady winning this.

The issue of consent is flawed if she agrees that they were both drunk. No one knows who raped who if the guy’s lawyer bring the argument that anybody could have raped each other under the influence of alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by earnit1: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by cococandy(f): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
It should also depend on the other facts of the case. A drunk man going after a random woman to rape her will not be absolved because he’s drunk. And vice versa.

But if it’s case of two lovers or two friends that are linked romantically prior to the encounter , they both got drunk and had sex, then I wouldn’t be quick to call it rape.

And.... it must meet the criteria that both were drunk. not that one person drunk and the other was sober. And not in the case where one of them said no during the encounter while the person persisted (under the influence or not).

sassysure:

That is the law in developed countries.
Read the link I posted.

Two k pop celebrities were sent to jail last yr cos of this. They admitted to being drunk yet they shared the video.

The problem is not being both drunk. If the woman told you she did it while drunk, the guy should use all in his arsenal to bury the case. Although in most cases, what the lawyers are after is the level of toxity which is very hard to get. But our bros hand is too sharp to type and post. He cleared that doubt and complexity by admitting both were indeed drunk.

Assuming the lady took him to court, he could argue she gave her consent before they became drunk and this is a good case or that they were not really drunk.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by rastaLivity: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:

you're the closest thing to a fool, she was drunk? He wasn't abi? Because He was drinking water
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by richie240: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
RonaldoVido:

She left Nigeria to UK to squat with him for months..

That has already spoilt the case.

If you know.

If you have ever helped people in the past, you will understand the contempt and bile with which many will pay you back

She had a failed agenda with him.

She is a typical INGRATE.
That's why I'll prefer to count small change for d person to find shelter elsewhere.
They are ppl u bring in and expose all ur secrets to d outside world.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Minemrys: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
luminouz:

Not me. I'm accused like this? It's an all out war for me.
easier said. If s0me0ne wants to ruin u, they'll c0me prepared.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by jikins(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
jornwhite:

That will be a dumb move,cos it simply implies "intention". if you had alcohol already as a lady why go to a guy room for more ... you gave the judge a reason to think " intention".
I've only been to the court room onces buh i know it is not a room for smart vs fool. facts & logical reasoning devoid of emotion must be established.

Not necessarily, if you read his statement well you will note he told her prior to bring the bottle to his room so they can drink. So obviously she was slightly drunk at this point and probably only respecting his wishes came to his room as her host. There are so many ways to spin it bro nothing dumb there.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by richie240: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
bsanya:
Am a woman , and am very angry at some ladies behaviour regarding rape , that the society stand against rape and support women, does that mean you can just wake up and start calling a man you visit , as in visit , a rapist? Ahba... Bola you visited him for four months and he had sex with you twice? I trust some guys, infact you will lost count. Dr Funmilayo, it's well with you, your tarnished image will be renew...
Asin ehn, she would've lost count of d no. of abortions she did 4 d gye sef!
God, some AFRICAN ladies ehn!
angry
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by emkz: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
What he did with his prick in private is now the subject of discussion on twitter and Nairaland. Who knows what his parents would be thinking right now.

Guys, always roll with women in your class. Never settle for less. Classy toto tastes differently in the brain. A woman who wrongly accuses someone of rape is a wicked soul. Does she realize she can destroy the guy's life and career?
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Martinez39s(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Omoluabi16:
See how some people are gloating here. They even know it wasn't rape, but that they can bend the law to convict this guy. Generation of potiphar's wife everywhere! Some of these ladies don't even give a toss about the crime of rape, all they want is revenge and bring someone down.
Guys stop having sex in whatever form with these girls. Stop cohabiting with them. No more dates. Don't work so hard only to crumble because of woman matter.
Blue pill simps will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Ogaonos: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

That they both had sex when they were both drunk can actually land him in hot water. A smart lawyer can turn the matter on its head.

As it stands, the lady has scores she wants to settle with the man and she is willing to go any length to tarnish his image.

I have advised my fellow men to draft an agreement before engaging in fuckery.

...*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*
Due to the current and numerous allegations made by women, which include rape and many other sexual misconduct towards women, there is now an agreement to be signed before any poking "*action*".
Please print a Copy which can be used in the Court of Law .

*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX*......
I, __________________________, the undersigned Female Partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with________________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:-
1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.
2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic. N(s).
3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.
4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.
5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.
6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.
7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.
8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love SEX and want it as much as he does.
9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.
10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.
*SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS* ___ *DAY OF* _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by hayoholla(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:

They we're both drunk sir! Did you forget to read that part? "BOTH". Not only him or her, but Both of them.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by richie240: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
emkz:
What he did with his prick in private is now the subject of discussion on twitter and Nairaland. Who knows what his parents would be thinking right now.

Guys, roll with women in your class. A woman who wrongly accuses someone of rape is a wicked soul
Gye, when a woman reason ur matter, u r semi-gone, sex or no sex.
Remember Joseph and Potipher's wife in d bible?

The BEST way yo avoid their wahala is to be at arms length.
Any other thing is like walking on a tight slack rope!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.