Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (104322 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by sheyitokz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
If first ona na shayoo cause am wot abt d second one at least she had admitted dat it wasn't a rape in the first shayoo play abeg comot dz woman matter joor

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Martinez39s(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Poseidon000:

And I heard somewhere that this simping wack was among those advocating for the coza rape allegation be believed without evidence.

I have no sympathy for him, whether he's innocent or not. he's experiencing poetic justice he ironically nurtured. Infact, I wish he go to jail for this. that way; we'll have one less head count of the aberration of nature(SIMPs) making life a horrid experience for men.
If he advocated #BelieveAllWomen, he deserves all he is getting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Keleyors(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
At the rate this is going, before having sex the parties should collect consent certificate as proof to avoid stories that touch in future.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by ekeroyal(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
You people should pls forgive me but as I wade through the internet and continuously see Fumilayo vs Bolanle, the only thing playing in my head right now is "Bolanle pepper them oh!.....Who no like better thing ah!....."
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Me In cannot house a female I am not married to not to mention getting intimate. Abide by the law of God to abstain from premarital sex, mba oo rara they wont hear. They all deserve what they get; Both parties.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by sanpipita(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
ThinkFreely:
No he person wey carry case go police Dey win. When them reach court, you go see logic. Both were drunk, I don’t see this lady winning this.

The issue of consent is flawed if she agrees that they were both drunk. No one knows who raped who if the guy’s lawyer bring the argument that anybody could have raped each other under the influence of alcohol.

Nobody has said he is guilty, but its a tricky case especially within the society it happened, like I said hopefully he comes out unscathed
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by bastardmod: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Never Trust A BITCH!!!, ... It Never Ends Well.

A chilled bottle of whatever you drink..... You know them well
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TheKingIsHere: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
scaramucci:

I had a similar experience. Bitch almost claimed my house. Never allow a bitch into your house.

wow...please share your experience so that other guys can learn o
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TemmyT002(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:

Your opinion doesn't matter here either. We ain't discussing movies here. If you don't have a valid point to make, go back to watching series.

Mtchewww
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by facal892: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
My Boy pal makes $seventy five/hour on net. he has been job less for six months. However he earns$16453 genuinely working at the internet for some hours. Immediately join from the source……HERE:::::>>>> Read More
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Blackmiserable(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
MedicH:
Before I have sex with anybody I make sure there's a camera in the room. I just position my laptop which I carry around everywhere anyways for my cryptotrading and put on the webcam while the browser is on so that it will stealthily record, then I save in a gigantic hard drive. Never trust a daughter of eve.

Bros please which website do you use to trade crypt? How profitable? What do you advise? How much to start? How much do you earn weekly or monthly?
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Never Trust A BITCH!!!, ... It Never Ends Well.

Future Said it in Mask off and All bad..
Switch up the bitches but never switch up on your dawgs...

These bitches be lame as fvck
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TheKingIsHere: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
RAGGA40:
Is like if u ave sex with a woman, when the woman sees that u are successful and doing well she will accuse u of being a rapist. Nigerian women are the main daughters of satan nt eve..

Gbam
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Shukusheka(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
People here knows the guy did not rape the lady, you all know it's a relationship gone sour, so why are you all hellbent on pinning the rape against him? Too many haters hating on the man because of his past simping antecedents on Twitter, twisting and maneuvering the story to end his career. To you all it's more about revenge than the truth.

If two drunk adults have sex, why are you all putting all the blame on the man alone?
Are women babies who can't be held accountable for their actions?
Why are you interpreting the case from the view point of - Women give sex to men, Men take sex from women.

If the lady can get a good legal team to prove the man raped her, why do you think he also can't get a strong legal defence to prove he is being blackmailed, especially as he claims to have enough evidence of the lady attempting to seduce him and they having sex again after the first alleged rape incident.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Bahddo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
..."According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had"...

The above statement alone will get him in serious trouble. When she is drunk, you ain't suppose to sleep with her especially when not in an established relationship.
Guys be careful and know when to abort mission. Control your prick, don't let it control you. Yea it can be hard and strong but e no go break for sure.
they were both drunk. Why is a drunk man held responsible while a drunk woman isn't?

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TheKingIsHere: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
bsanya:
Am a woman , and am very angry at some ladies behaviour regarding rape , that the society stand against rape and support women, does that mean you can just wake up and start calling a man you visit , as in visit , a rapist? Ahba... Bola you visited him for four months and he had sex with you twice? I trust some guys, infact you will lost count... Dr Funmilayo, it's well with you, your tarnished image will be renew...

The annoying thing is that she even posted pictures of herself some days ago flexing and enjoying in her so called "rapist" apartment. grin

Things did not go the way she wanted and now she has deleted the tweet to hide evidence....

I don't pity the guy too, he is a stupid simp who was judging innocent men without hearing their own side of the story. Now, karma has caught up to him.

7 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by jornwhite: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
sassysure:

That is the law in developed countries.
Read the link I posted.

Two k pop celebrities were sent to jail last yr cos of this. They admitted to being drunk yet they shared the video.

The problem is not being both drunk. If the woman told you she did it while drunk, the guy should use all in his arsenal to bury the case. Although in most cases, what the lawyers are after is the level of toxity which is very hard to get. But our bros hand is too sharp to type and post. He cleared that doubt and complexity by admitting both were indeed drunk.

Assuming the lady took him to court, he could argue she gave her consent before they became drunk and this is a good case or that they were not really drunk.

I don't believe the lady stand a chance to win, same way busola way misled by social media judges.
There is something called "investigation" questions concorted from deep reasoning will be asked. she was raped yet she stayed after for 4 months in the rapist house, only "force" could av justify such decision, not to mention they had another sex. interrogation & crossing examination level is where most ladies lose rape allegations, court is a sucker for facts & logical reasoning not emotion or empathy found on SM.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Shukusheka(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
ThinkFreely:
The lady could have also rape the guy because both are drunk.

You can’t really ascertain who raped who in that premise. Unless you want to argue that men cannot be raped.
They would have believe women are babies who are not old enough to be accountable for their actions. Same people will come again to castigate men for wanting to control women and not treating women as adults.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Antichristus: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
After carefully reading the available posts online on this case, the female doctor is LovePeddler and soul destroyer. He wanted to use the male doctor as a means to an end. Sadly, he didn’t see her as a wife material but had casual sexual with her. So, she resorted to DESTROYING him. He would be extremely lucky to survive this case. But karma would catch up with this lady too. My verdict for now.

This case reminds me of a young Nigerian pharmacist who flew from England to Ireland some 10 years ago to catch up with female friends, they ended up in bed in what was described as a party. The next day, one of the girls called police and pressed charges for rape. The young man, knowing the law seemingly sides with females in rape cases, found what he considered the easy way out - committed suicide. End of story. I’m not suggesting this male doctor go down this route. However, he’s in deep trouble here. First, he’ll be placed on administrative leave. Next, he faced legal battle. Third, he’ll have to face the BMA. Apt to say ‘lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by ThinkFreely: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
sanpipita:

Nobody has said he is guilty, but its a tricky case especially within the society it happened, like I said hopefully he comes out unscathed
This is not tricky at all.

It’s a no brainer. You hopped on a plane after two attempts to get a visa, came to U.K after you have chatted probably sexually with him, got drunk with him and you fuckedd. After sometime you starting accusing him of rape. Where you there on a business trip?

What was your motive while getting drunk with him?

If I’m the guy, I will tell the court that I didn’t even know we had sex since I was so drunk, I discovered we had sex when we woke up in because she told me and I’m not even sure she’s saying the truth, even if she is I’m not sure she didn’t start the process becasue I couldn’t remember anything. The guy sef Dey Bleep up.

She could have probably come to U.K to meet me with a sinister motive
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by mannyiyke: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Denique:
The Lawyers above are already settling the matter even before getting to court...no breaking of bottles on this thread sha undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Minemrys:

easier said. If s0me0ne wants to ruin u, they'll c0me prepared.
Maybe, but I'm not gonna chicken out like you and do 'out of court settlement ' cuz you too scared to fight to protect your reputation. Or should we all just sit our asses down and take whatever bullshit a woman throws at us? grin

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Rozz:
louder so that people like Rexitle and his cohorts who insulted me over my comments will read.Leech mimimile93 come and read
They will insult you because they are not the one in the man's shoe right now.
The guy should pray that the lady doesn't take matters to the court especially abroad because if she does, he will surely be in trouble.
Nigerians are good at nothing will happen until they see something happen.

This allegation alone can cost his job abroad even before going to court sef.
I don't argue with Nigerian men, most of us are too proud and this is why we make costly mistakes in life.

In the US today, a smart man puts on recorder while having sex with a lady just for cases like this because when it comes to rape allegations, men are mostly at the receiving end.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by ThinkFreely: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
They would have believe women are babies who are not old enough to be accountable for their actions. Same people will come again to castigate men for wanting to control women and not treating women as adults.
my brother. This matter tire me
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Minemrys: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
luminouz:

Maybe, but I'm not gonna chicken out like you and do 'out of court settlement ' cuz you too scared to fight to protect your reputation. Or should we all just sit our asses down and take whatever bullshit a woman throws at us? grin
of course n0t. I wasn't even talking abt the rape case bt court cases in general. And by the way, things like these, i am always careful. I am careful with people in general. I dnt want wahala.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
They will insult you because they are not the one in the man's shoe right now.
The guy should pray that the lady doesn't take matters to the court especially abroad because if she does, he will surely be in trouble.
Nigerians are good at nothing will happen until they see something happen.

This allegation alone can cost his job abroad even before going to court sef.
I don't argue with Nigerian men, most of us are too proud and this is why we make costly mistakes in life.

In the US today, a smart man puts on recorder while having sex with a lady just for cases like this because when it comes to rape allegations, men are mostly at the receiving end.
True
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by jornwhite: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
jikins:

Not necessarily, if you read his statement well you will note he told her prior to bring the bottle to his room so they can drink. So obviously she was slightly drunk at this point and[b] probably only respecting his wishes came to his room as her host.[/b] There are so many ways to spin it bro nothing dumb there.

the lady never acknowledged she was drunk or tipsy B4-moving into his room neither did the guy give an hint that insinuated she was drunk before ... the drink they both had.
Rape is a sensitive issue, trust me no empathy 4 rapist buh lets discuss reality, a lady going into a guy room for a alcohol drink, would av concern the possibility of sex happening, above all she has choice of accepting or declining, if you think she visited his room out of respect why can't she oblige him 4 sex out of respect. tell me "respect is not enough and i will show you a woman can fvck a guy 4 no reason.
We can keep @these all day, buh what do we really know grin as yu smart someone else sef wise, these matter only real lawyers can settle it

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Paruz1015(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
..."According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had"...

The above statement alone will get him in serious trouble. When she is drunk, you ain't suppose to sleep with her especially when not in an established relationship.
Guys be careful and know when to abort mission. Control your prick, don't let it control you. Yea it can be hard and strong but e no go break for sure.

Come on, Please let's not put it as if it's only guys that sleep with a girl. Girls does the pressuring too even at that intoxicated state. Both were intoxicated of alcohol and sex happened. Only guys shouldn't be blamed when sex happens in a drunken State. What about if the guy was less conscious than the girl and sex happens, will you blame the girl or accuse the girl of sexual abuse. When people are drunk, sometimes they are unaware of their actions until after the intoxication wears off then they realise their actions.

#sayNoToSexualAbuse#
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by avalon7(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
maynia:

THEY WERE BOTH DRUNK.

THEY, in this context, is the pronoun for two people. So she wouldn't get into trouble for having sex with a drunk guy, but the guy should get into trouble for having sex with a drunk girl, abi?

Life no balance until it happens to you.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just telling you it is what it is. A guy is more likely to get in trouble for having intercourse with a drunk lady than a lady is, for doing the same (both drunk or not). Several other factors could affect the ruling of the court(for a guy it is guilty until proven innocent). So for your own good bro avoid drunk sex!! Even if you don't get convicted it will stain your name ... All this jobless and angry feminists will drag your name in dirt for as long as they can and alot of reputable organisation would want to distance themselves from people that have been taged sex predators.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Paruz1015:

Come on, Please let's not put it as if it's only guys that sleep with a girl. Girls does the pressuring too even at that intoxicated state. Both were intoxicated of alcohol and sex happened. Only guys shouldn't be blamed when sex happens in a drunken State. What about if the guy was less conscious than the girl and sex happens, will you blame the girl or accuse the girl of sexual abuse. When people are drunk, sometimes they are unaware of their actions until after the intoxication wears off then they realise their actions.

#sayNoToSexualAbuse#
It's not about who is being blamed here after all, I'm not blaming him.
A wicked attorney can make the case to be drunk man raped a drunk lady and the keyword rape ain't going nowhere. Pray that no woman has scores to settle with you.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by sisisioge: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Technically she was madam.

Do you know anyone in the UK? They've all been under covid house arrest since March.

She was inevitably stuck in that house and so are many others who are currently in the UK on visiting visas.

They've only eased the lockdown in the past week!

Wisdom, dont take it out of context. Yes they have been on lock down but people are still allowed to move around where necessary while observing social distancing...to assess stores, hospitals, police stations...even stroll on the street sparingly! Based on her experience, she could have gone to the police, hospital or call him out on twitter when the matter happened. Not wait until much later after enjoying the guy's offered comfort to then turn around to scream rape! If she was raped, she ought to have called him out immediately! Not continue to comfortably cohabit with him 4 months later! She wasn't held against her wish biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TheKingIsHere: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bahddo:
they were both drunk. Why is a drunk man held responsible while a drunk woman isn't?

Guy, forget all this wan you are talking. Dr. funmilayo is only receiving a taste of his own medicine.

When he was busy running his mouth on twitter supporting women who come out without any iota of evidence or even their names...Not knowing the same lying women he was defending with all his power are the ones that will ruin him.

My simple advise to all men, hear both sides of the story and let the court decide....

As it stands now, the guys career and life is totally ruined.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.