Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (104291 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Minemrys: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
luminouz:

Reason well. The excuse is good enough. Why should he be prosecuted for his actions when drunk.and the lady not questioned too? THEY WERE BOTH DRUNK. stop with the shalaye stuff. Other logical men have called you out.

You made good points in your 2nd paragraph
u dnt get what the guy is saying. What he is saying is, in a law court, what u say can be turned the other way around. It's like u never go court b4 oh. As in, the way they twist things, u ma go fear. Shey both were drunk? Okay, if the w0man's lawyer argues the man's intenti0n was to get both of them drunk so he could sex her? It's a 2 way thing. The man also has his defense, in that, the lady coerced him into bringing her to the U. K, initiatd getting drunk and it was in her plan to set him up. What the bros is saying is, it dpends how g0od ur lawyer is. And ur argument. According to Annalise Keating, "justice isn't who tells the truth bt who can c0nvince the jury".
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Adeoye2103: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I don't understand why many people are finding it difficult to understand such a simple matter.

You are allowed to have things in your house, but those things can also be used against you should your house turn into a crime scene.

Did you read what the guy post
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by angelfallz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
legionISproteus:

THEY WERE BOTH DRUNK.

THEY, in this context, is the pronoun for two people. So she wouldn't get into trouble for having sex with a drunk guy, but the guy should get into trouble for having sex with a drunk girl, abi?

I'm happy you're not a judge

Update: You too Dobson43, I had to include you here angry

The number of simps and beta men on NL is really insane.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Tolex4real9: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Usorohtheman:
My Lord,

This case does not hold water. Please sentence the accuser to everlasting rape.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by angelfallz(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
KarlWhyte:
After God....fear women, some of them can go to any length to pull a man down especially if they dont get what they want....

we were not there when it happened, i wont rush into any conclusions.....this should serve as a lesson to we MEN.....when the
bible said FLEE FROM TEMPTATION....E GET WHY!!!

There's nothing to fear from women, only men that don't know how to handle women, go about shouting "fear women"
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by ThinkFreely: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
phemmyfour:
"They were both drunk"

Being drunk is not a consent sir
Both drunk, they did it under the influence of alcohol.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

The concepts of Capture-bonding or Stockholm syndrome can be used to understand historical events from the Rape of the Sabine Women to the accounts of Europeans who were captured and assimilated into Native American tribes.
https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/Capture-bonding

Explain to me this saying: The law is not logical but it is legal

If you can't, I will gladly explain it to you. There are so many things you need to unlearn, if your arrogance will allow you, though.

I'm done with you bro because once again, you are trying just too hard to impress me and deviating off course. Nothing concerns me with that link or the debate topic you shared,I'm no more in literary and debating society hommie. grin

Next time,you feel like spraying grammar to confuse the issue on ground, I'll be here to straighten you out grin

Laterz!!#

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
angelfallz:

There's nothing to fear from women, only men that don't know how to handle women, go about shouting "fear women"

Cool talk
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dobson43: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blyzz:
I don't know what you two are arguing abt. Is like you and the other guy didn't read the entire write up. They both had the drink at home, not in a bar of outside their home..

Those pictures weren't there when we started the argument

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by ThinkFreely: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
..."According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had"...

The above statement alone will get him in serious trouble. When she is drunk, you ain't suppose to sleep with her especially when not in an established relationship.
Guys be careful and know when to abort mission. Control your prick, don't let it control you. Yea it can be hard and strong but e no go break for sure.
But THEY were both drunk.
Judge will just tell them to settle out of court. Two drunk people had sex.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by angelfallz(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:

My dear, learn to comprehend. I mentioned that a smart lawyer can turn the case on its head since it's debatable how drunk both parties were especially the guy. Guys can get a lady drunk and pretend they too were under intoxication too. That way, he could have his way. But his case can be blown to pieces by a competent criminal lawyer who knows his onions.

My guy, we both know a lady cannot travel from Lagos to Abuja to see a guy without sex already been on the table talk less of travelling from Nigeria to UK. And we also know she didn't come visiting to play Ludo with the guy nor did she spend 4months alone with a man who is neither her father nor her brother just for the sake of visiting. We also know that under usual cases of rape......the assaulted party runs and seeks redress immediately.

I am just pointing to the fact that the excuse that they both got drunk that the doctor gave is not a enough.

So only the woman can hire a smart lawyer? Guy you made a mistake with your initial comments.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by colossus91(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
phemmyfour:
"They were both drunk"

Being drunk is not a consent sir
which also means there is no case,it is not in the law for the man to be sane when he is drunk plus the woman was drunk so no case...j.stand to be corrected tho!!
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Blackmiserable(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:

[s]Brother, I am glad you agreed with the other paragraph. If the case centered on just the sex scene after their alcohol intoxication, and the lady cried foul and took the case up immediately after submitting herself for medical evaluation and filed a case in the police station. Brother, that man would find it hard to get out of that matter. It seems like an injustice here but it is what it is. [/s]

She has no case.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
luminouz:

I'm done with you bro because once again, you are trying just too hard to impress me and deviating off course. Nothing concerns me with that link or the debate topic you shared,I'm no more in literary and debating society hommie. grin

Next time,you feel like spraying grammar to confuse the issue on ground, I'll be here to straighten you out grin

Laterz!!#

You have not even straightened yourself out cheesy

Don't make me laugh abeg.

Anyway, I am awaiting your answer concerning that famous saying.

You are so obsessed about straightening me out that you actually thought you did. I am giving you the opportunity to actually do it now.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Gr8amechi: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Rgade:

They were both drunk oga. Why should he be the one in trouble and not the other way around?
After all, she also slept with a drunk person.
A woman shouldn't be held responsible for her actions when drunk,but a drunk man should.
Simps like you have been beaten to submission by these biased females with their warped logic to believe that the man is ALWAYS the villain.
Stay woke oga.
Most of you just speak out of ignorance you don't know the position of the law, check what the law says, if a smart lawyer picks this case the guy is a goner
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Bahamas95(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Minemrys:

u dnt get what the guy is saying. What he is saying is, in a law court, what u say can be turned the other way around. It's like u never go court b4 oh. As in, the way they twist things, u ma go fear. Shey both were drunk? Okay, if the w0man's lawyer argues the man's intenti0n was to get both of them drunk so he could sex her? It's a 2 way thing. The man also has his defense, in that, the lady coerced him into bringing her to the U. K, initiatd getting drunk and it was in her plan to set him up. What the bros is saying is, it dpends how g0od ur lawyer is. And ur argument. According to Annalise Keating, "justice isn't who tells the truth bt who can c0nvince the jury".

I get all that. His lawyer could also claim she molested him because she brought the fuqin wine they got drunk on.
But now,I'm talking based on facts available to me, not a law court scenario. The babe has no case.

Anyways, enough of their troubles today. Make I face my front

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by angelfallz(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:

Bro, it seems you really don't understand the finer points of a rape case. There is a matter of premeditated rape. A guy can get the lady drunk and claim that he was infact drunk as a skunk. He can repeatedly rock the lady under the cloak of drunkenness.

There are cases where the guy has laced a sex date drug with the ladies drink and has had his way. The lady the next day has no recollection of what happened. That too can happen. So I'd like you to understand the context I am coming from.

It is the finer points here like how many bottles did he take. How many did she take? Was he actually drunk or was he faking? A forensic investigator can recreate these circumstances and extrapolate concrete evidence here. Finer points here can get the man into a sticky situation.

But I also agree that you do have a point there too but things can swing the other way.

But what impedes the case here are other circumstances. A second act of sex plus still living with the guy for a period of 4months while the guy sheltered and took care of her. Moreover, the guy sponsored her visa trip from Nigeria and back and took her on a date and these things happened. Under these contexts, guy, the lady is aggrieved and wants a pound of flesh. These I pointed out in my previous submissions.

In all, this is simply a case of a relationship gone wrong. It's just an act no big deal. Go your way if things don't work out.

They were both drunk. You are trying to make it seem like the man was not drunk. Men like you, Tueh!!

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You have not even straightened yourself out cheesy

Don't make me laugh abeg.

Anyway, I am awaiting your answer concerning that famous saying.

You are so obsessed about straightening me out that you actually thought you did. I am giving you the opportunity to actually do it now.
K
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Adeoye2103:

Did you read what the guy post

What he posted is just his own story. And it has a hole which a lawyer will exploit.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by richard16(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
luminouz:

Wrong!!

They were both drunk. Does a man's consent not count? Who first initiated the sex,what if it was the geh and he was the one actually molested?

Think niggas,think!!! Unless the law the world over(including) Nigeria, thinks a man is worth nothing,but even his own consent
You really don't understand law bro...Even in Nigeria here that guy will be jailed by that statement! A good lawyer will twist it that the guy was never drunk or pretended to be drunk and laced the girl with the drink and take advantage of her! the guy been drunk too is not an excuse for rape bro! You read where he mentioned the girl called him and asked him that she didn't consent to the sex the following day? meaning she was not away of the sex, Never you have sex with a drunk lady cause you will end up in jail even if the guy is under influence of alcohol or not! Law court is different from your actual perspective...White is not white in law court be guided!

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Actuator: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tallesty1:

I always tell men to be careful around anything that has tyre, engine or breasts.

It will definitely give you troubles.

grin grin grin
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Gr8amechi: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
cool

He sponsored your visit Visa, lodged you in his house for 4 months , asked you out and you accepted yet call him a rapists

In 2020 rape now has new meaning

Even a Carpenter, farmer or Vulganiser would easily win this case

The key word in all rape case is "Consent" consent is defined as : agreement to do something

The guy's lawyer only needs to show the court how the lady's action was in "agreement" to the guy's action

*Witnesses that can testify to them being in a romantic relationship
*Chats and text showing they dated
*Pictures and Videos showing their romantic involvement

Whether they are in romantic relationship or not, consent is different from what you guys sometimes see it, this is why I always pity guys who are quick to pick sides with rape accusers.

This same doctor has been running his mouth on twitter since but can't keep what he preaches.

The law gives ladies too much power and if you check what the law really says rape is you would be very scared or having sex with any lady because she can change it for you

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by richie240: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
legionISproteus:

THEY WERE BOTH DRUNK.

THEY, in this context, is the pronoun for two people. So she wouldn't get into trouble for having sex with a drunk guy, but the guy should get into trouble for having sex with a drunk girl, abi?

I'm happy you're not a judge

Update: You too Dobson43, I had to include you here angry
Bros just pray dt village ppl no reason ur mata, cos when d oyibo gyes want to fry/free u, no one (apart from God) can stop them.

George Floyd DT u and I saw with our naked eyes being strangulated, oyibo say na "underlying heath conditions" killam.
Toh!
cool

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
avalon7:

It doesn't work that way my brother... This world no balance

THEY WERE BOTH DRUNK.

Life no balance until it happens to you.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
richard16:

You really don't understand law bro...Even in Nigeria here that guy will be jailed by that statement! A good lawyer will twist it that the guy was never drunk or pretended to be drunk and laced the girl with the drink and take advantage of her! the guy been drunk too is not an excuse for rape bro! You read where he mentioned the girl called him and asked him that she didn't consent to the sex the following day? meaning she was not away of the sex, Never you have sex with a drunk lady cause you will end up in jail even if the guy is under influence of alcohol or not! Law court is different from your actual perspective...White is not white in law court be guided!

Don't you still get it? What if he was the one molested and the chick was trying to exonerate herself? You talk as if a drunk man can't be molested or has no rights!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dobson43: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
angelfallz:

They were both drunk. You are trying to make it seem like the man was not drunk. Men like you, Tueh!!

Can you actually make a point without being abusive?
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by jornwhite: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
joyandfaith:

rule 1. You do not have sex with a drunk woman because she cannot give consent.

Lemme ask: what is a lady that will never give consent doing in guy's room,was it her birthday, why take alcohol alone with a guy, was she forced.. can we say she is unaware of the possible effects of alcohol.
Don't forget, both took alcohol, so no one is in the right frame of mind to ask or give consent or sign agreement, justice is for all not women only.
Lastly, can you stay with someone that just raped *** for months.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
..."According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had"...

The above statement alone will get him in serious trouble. When she is drunk, you ain't suppose to sleep with her especially when not in an established relationship.
Guys be careful and know when to abort mission. Control your prick, don't let it control you. Yea it can be hard and strong but e no go break for sure.
BOTH were drunk!
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by itsme01: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gr8amechi:

Whether they are in romantic relationship or not, consent is different from what you guys sometimes see it, this is why I always pity guys who are quick to pick sides with rape accusers.

This same doctor has been running his mouth on twitter since but can't keep what he preaches.

The law gives ladies too much power and if you check what the law really says rape is you would be very scared or having sex with any lady because she can change it for you

Don't let anybody fool you, the law is blind to gender , law deals with facts if not Fatoyinbo would be in prison by now

Many cases like this gets thrown out of court every damn day..

I don't pity the foolish guy tho, but fact remains fact

And admitting to a court of law that you are in a romantic relationship would be twisted to consensual agreement

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dobson43: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blackmiserable:

She has no case.

When the thread started, the full reply the doctor gave in his defense wasn't available. And yes she has no case.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gr8amechi:

Not nigerian law. Whatever power they get is outside this continent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Kingtblakhoc Arrested For Using Ifa Worshippers' Item To Shoot Porn Movie (Pix) / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.