Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

This Is Why I Am Happy Dr Funmilayo Got His Fair Share Of The Witch Hunt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Am Happy Dr Funmilayo Got His Fair Share Of The Witch Hunt (717 Views)

On Becoming Cassalinda.. My Fair Share / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Am Happy Dr Funmilayo Got His Fair Share Of The Witch Hunt by KenBen217: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2020
I'm sure a lot of us are already abreast with the recent viral tweets about a popular Twitter influencer,Dr funmilayo who was accused by a lady,known as Liz of rape. Now,he has come out to give his point of view,but I am very happy that he was accused,and honestly,even tho I don't believe in karma,this certainly looks like it...HAHAHAHA, here's why I am happy
Dr funmilayo is very vocal about rape cases especially on Twitter,and he seems to be very biased when commenting on any rape case. he totally voids the fact that when a man is accused of rape,sometimes,what went on might not be rape. It really might just be a black mail to get back at an ex,or to get over the jealousy of rejection,or simple to ruin somebody's life. Rape as a concept should be clearly defined. If I seduced you,and I fucced u...did I rape you? he clearly came to state she was flirting with him,and he had sex with her twice...now...see what he says are not basis to claim consent with sex a woman...now my question is...can you see the hypocrisy of this man...do you think men have sex with ladies by saying "do you want to have sex"..if yes...sign this document...this will prove your consent
P.S I am not supporting rape,any use of force,or position of power to have sex with a lady or a man...thank you

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Am Happy Dr Funmilayo Got His Fair Share Of The Witch Hunt by KenBen217: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
shey una d see hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Am Happy Dr Funmilayo Got His Fair Share Of The Witch Hunt by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2020
That is it....when its about us, we want to explain and we expect everyone to understand it from our point, but when it's someone else, we become the judge not putting ourselves in their shoes

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Am Happy Dr Funmilayo Got His Fair Share Of The Witch Hunt by Ningen(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
This will teach him a thing or two about joining the bandwagon and out rightly condemning the accused without listening to both sides first. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Am Happy Dr Funmilayo Got His Fair Share Of The Witch Hunt by lilmonarch(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wow.. If he actually typed all these, sentence him already grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Am Happy Dr Funmilayo Got His Fair Share Of The Witch Hunt by AfroKnight: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
He was always brutal. He just couldn’t criticise without ridiculing your defence and giving you a funny nickname that would trend for hours.

Now, everything he says in his defence is ridiculed. A taste of his bitter medicine plus the big risk of him losing his job and if the case goes badly, his license and freedom. All because of nakking.

That rebuttal of his did not help, especially with him mentioning drunken sex. Sex with a drunk woman is always a bad idea even if you, the man, were drunk as well.

You’re meeting someone physically for the first time and you sponsored her visa and invited her to stay at your own house? That risk should be reserved for family or long time friends with unassailable loyalty.

God no go shame us o. A ò ní ṣ'oore dáràn o.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Am Happy Dr Funmilayo Got His Fair Share Of The Witch Hunt by Tolex4real9: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
The dunce of a doctor is bold and brash online but offline, common bitch who he's not even married too he cannot send away.

If half of all those stories he wrote on his twitter is true. He ought to have sent her packing teh teh. But no, he allowed the bitch keep using his rsses and still in the end accuse him of a rape that didn't happen. Oga oo.

Wetin consign me na. I think they both deserve each other
Re: This Is Why I Am Happy Dr Funmilayo Got His Fair Share Of The Witch Hunt by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
I'm very sure he is a Male Feminist
There are plenty of them on Twitter.

I hate men who believe women 100%
Without listening to the other side
These type of men are called MANGINA
Re: This Is Why I Am Happy Dr Funmilayo Got His Fair Share Of The Witch Hunt by RussianKGB: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dude is a hypocrite. And if not for the gullible ones who follow him, why would anyone keep a woman they're not compatible with in their home while feeding and sheltering her if not for cheap, free accessible sex?

(1) (Reply)

If you are single NEVER DO THESE THINGS / My Babe Had An Epilepsy Crisis While Giving Me MouthAction - Prince / I Challenged My American Wife To Speak My Native Nigerian Language Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.