Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

If you are single NEVER DO THESE THINGS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you are single NEVER DO THESE THINGS (718 Views)

Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you are single NEVER DO THESE THINGS by vivsravine: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2020
These are personal experiences I have learnt and more so happened before my very before and this happens especially to single ladies mostly.

Don't ever go and live with any married couple most especially if either of them are not family related to you.

Most times it could be work or even friendship purpose or a sort of recommendation but for what soever reasons don't, I repeat don't ever live with them, if you want to know peace and value whatever you have with them.

TO THE MAN
Many a time because you are not family related its always assumed the man will be attracted to you and even if he is a monk in marriage, the wife won't be at ease and again family and friends will instigate a worrisome look in her, for allowing a single woman live with them, its better you come visit them and leave than to live with them.

Another bit to these, it could be also that the man is the unfaithful type of husband too, this also puts you on the edge, he could sart threatening your life most especially if you are not obliging to his demands, knowing your present predicaments, my advise is stay away from them.

TO THE WOMAN.
Women are full of uncertainties no matter how good and loving she, even if she is your friend, she will one day find fault with you.

If you are not eyeing her husband, it will be that you are not helping her in the kitchen and doing some house chores.
She will come up with various attitudes to make your leave her house and she will make your stay very uncomfortable, women are always at ease when there are other women around their domain.

Most especially if you are blessed they feel uncomfortable with your presence and, because they love to take charge of their homes, its best you leave and have your peace of mind or live with them and recieve massive insults...

Never ever bargain to live with a married couple, especially those who are yet to have kids, many of them are full of annoying traits.

No matter how nice they seem, 90% of married women are domineering in their homes and feels unsecured with any woman around their homes and husbands , even when there is nothing attached to them.

This hardly happens to the guys, except you meet with a crazy woman who will ask you to sweeo her house and wash the dishes after you finish eating and sends you on an errand like you are her son, and worst still if she is promiscuous, Oh, you are done for, most especially if you are not compiling with her biddings, she will make life so unbearable for you, if she doesn't accuse you of rape, she will say you are stealing from her or you are bringing in friends who are thieves to spy at them and rob them, if you love your self, find your way and leave.

Just a crazy thought of mine, but very real a fact, because it happened to me and I learnt my lesson very quickly, who knows how I will behave when am married, huh.. Only God can answer that, just be guided.

Awww.. Its woman crush Wednesday .. I duff my gele for my sef biko.. The babe is just too much of an asset... Argue with ur keypad.. World people.

Ahudiya speaks ©

Oya visit my blog space

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Re: If you are single NEVER DO THESE THINGS by Skyfornia(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2020
OP you might be right. Though I have never lived with other family except when I did a short trip abroad. Squatting with a single person is even hard talk more of squatting with a married couple. You must be ready to become a house boy or girl...
Re: If you are single NEVER DO THESE THINGS by vivsravine: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2020
Skyfornia:
sad
yes o
Re: If you are single NEVER DO THESE THINGS by Archtype(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Valid points
Re: If you are single NEVER DO THESE THINGS by vivsravine: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2020
Archtype:
Valid points
so true

(1) (Reply)

My Babe Had An Epilepsy Crisis While Giving Me MouthAction - Prince / Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? / The Faces Of These Women Will Make You Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.