Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? (2347 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by murphyibiam15(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Tiny Diick stay in ur lane
If I ram that smelly cunt e go clean by force cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by gbami(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Exactly... Many men are suffering to fend for the families why the women just sit to eat and enjoy.. Definitely stress will wear the men out leaving them dead one day
Exactly
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by Crvrider: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2020
GeneralPula:
Although some people may be of the opinion that it is okay in the case of the wife been jobless but not the husband because he is the man.

Those that said this are Mad.. Why should it be okay?? Because she has Pussi?

So much for gender equality.
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by Iceyjayz: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Tiny Diick stay in ur lane
cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by YINKS89(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Probably I should rephrase the question to in Nigeria and not general cos some people are already believing in fairy tales
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by pmoye(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Please tell me that's not you on your profile! grin grin
Rozz:
why should any lady marry a jobless man,you already answered yourself in your post
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by mechanics(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
YINKS89:
that's the issue we have we keep saying someone has prospect but in d real sense we know prospect in naija would most at times be prospect and nothing more
With faith o.
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by Rextizzle(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
lol.
Why are you loling? am damn serious here. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
MedicH:

This is not a high standard actually.
Helo medich, Pls respond.
I need to explain sumtin to u please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of 41year Old Female School Admin, Having Sex With 17year Old High School / She Gave Me A Bj But Refused To Do It Without Protection. Why? / Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.