Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

"My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" (2260 Views)

I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by AcuraZDX: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2020

Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2020
That is why a Yoruba lady have to be careful of an igbo man..

I didn't say anytin bad ooo...

Kelechi

Legendhero Omenka

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Tolu131: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Igbo man kill you there, fake ass chat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by agbolahan1991(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Try this with Yoruba girls.....
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Arrest that leach of a boyfriend as fast as possible.rubbish

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:
Arrest that leach of a boyfriend as fast as possible.rubbish

Is that what pastor Chris taught us?
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by QVicky10(f): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2020
This happened more than a month ago. Why are you just talking now. For your own sake change your ATM pin. Don't let love blind you, if not he will continue to bleed you dry.
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2020
QVicky10:
This happened more than a month ago. Why are you just talking now. For your own sake change your ATM pin. Don't let love blind you, if not he will continue to bleed you dry.
It's Love! grin

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by QVicky10(f): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2020
eni4real:
It's Love! grin
grin That one is stupid love o. I can't be working and you will now come and be carrying everything. Both of us should contribute equally but that's all. Not that you will come and collect my money without my permission. What if I had planned something with that money.
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Gossipcelebs: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2020
AcuraZDX:
"My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission"

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=ba0b18fd7738c13f8e2aaf213f254088&news_entry_id=se15b62e200709en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=PUSH_ENTRY_NEWS_bcd4f094-904a-4cc8-a0e8-0c442083c136&from=news

Who will click the link when you have dropped the whole content already
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2020
QVicky10:
grin That one is stupid love o. I can't be working and you will now come and be carrying everything. Both of us should contribute equally but that's all. Not that you will come and collect my money without my permission. What if I had planned something with that money.
He is broke!
That is how guys help broke ladies too!!
Just that the guy seem to have self entitlement to the girl's money!!
'your money is our money' grin

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by QVicky10(f): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2020
eni4real:
He is broke!
That is how guys help broke ladies too!!
Just that the guy seem to have self entitlement to the girl's money!!
'your money is our money' grin
There's nothing wrong with dating a broke guy and helping him. But that entitlement is a very big turn off.
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2020
Arrest him,he's a thief.instead of giving his girlfriend,he is stealing from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by merieam16(f): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2020
Dat guy sef...e own pass hushpuppi
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by cursedAbiola(f): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
That is why a Yoruba lady have to be careful of an igbo man..

I didn't say anytin bad ooo...

Kelechi

Legendhero Omenka
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2 and 19
Igbobymarriage etc
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Nwaotu10(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2020
Where can I find such gf?
Damn!!
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Demayour: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2020
I don't have any word to use to qualify this person but it's sad to give up your account to someone you're not legally married to. I wonder why you didn't seek NL's consent before giving him your details but now that he's doing the 'expected', you want us to intervene.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Sierusvirus(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
But he is right, what belongs to her also belongs to him whether married or not (every girls language to a man she’s lavishing his money) and why is she ranting and laying accusations on him saying he stolen her money and she has only spent N50k of his money, like she’s in a history class relationship.

Can’t she take care of her man?
If she can’t spend her hard earned money on her man, then she doesn’t love him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Ugaboy: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
QueenMelinda:
Arrest him,he's a thief.instead of giving his girlfriend,he is stealing from her.
nah wa, who be this one
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by punisha: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sierusvirus:
But he is right, what belongs to her also belongs to him whether married or not (every girls language to a man she’s lavishing his money) and why is she ranting and laying accusations on him saying he stolen her money and she has only spent N50k of his money, like she’s in a history class relationship.

Can’t she take care of her man?
If she can’t spend her hard earned money on her man, then she doesn’t love him.

Equal rights and justice Abi?
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by femmyapson(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tolu131:
Igbo man kill you there, fake ass chat
we know u are a sales consultant with jumia..No need to show off
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Sierusvirus(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
punisha:

It’s good for them to also feel how it hurts when they do such to a guy and all will support the girl.
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by Sierusvirus(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
punisha:

It’s good for them to also feel how it hurts when they do such to a guy and all will support the girl.
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by dumininu01(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
What God has joined together.. Who I'm I to put assunder grin grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" by QVicky10(f): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sierusvirus:

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Are Schools Turning To? See This Listbof Books For Just One Child / . / Help Out I Got Two Girls Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.