Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online (4876 Views)

Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by RealWoman4: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Some ladies will do anything to survive including doing ridiculous and absolutely shameless things to just because of peer pressure.

There are chats of a University of Ghana lady going viral which have provoked deep discussions on social media.

The lady who already has 2 boyfriends and playing them against each other actually offered to sleep with another guy just to get an iPhone 11 Pro.

According to her, all her friends at school use expensive and latest phones; she is left alone and must also do everything possible to be like them.

In fact, she made the offer of sex for the iPhone, and the guy who is equally ‘thirsty’ agreed to it.

But he ended up being set up by the new guy one and of his boyfriends who found out what she was up to.

Read the full chat between the girl and the guy he wanted the phone from as well as the chat between her boyfriend and the new guy below

https://gistsfanz.ng/2020/07/disgraceful-chat-of-legon-girl-offering-sex-for-iphone-11-pro-leaks-online.html

2 Shares

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Loba ton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
doesnt surprise me one bit.... MEN and WOMEN all over the world are selling their nyansh these days...and covid-19 isnt helping!

some of our "straight" brothas all over the world are getting fukced by gays for less than 100€.... and many out there have sugarmummies and sugardaddies. same concept different name!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by jawalis(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
she’s beautiful and I like her bluntness. If I have the money. I can get it for her and fvck her for 2 months. I like babes that are straight to the point plus she’s got that perfect body. Money I need you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by gentlestdude(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Normal level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by GeneralPula: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nothing strange.. Most girls acquire things they can’t afford via Puna Marketing!

Straight girl.. knowing what you want and so damnn ready to pay the price..

I Dey like their type..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by CallMeGrace(f): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
What is this life turning to, cuz of iPhone?
Is it a ticket to heaven? grin
I don't understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Omo girls dey enjoy pro max
Me self need sugar mummy jahwe smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
CallMeGrace:
What is this life turning to, cuz of iPhone?
Is it a ticket to heaven? grin
I don't understand
Don't judge babe
If it was you I know you won't hesitate to grab the offerwink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by olisaEze(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
If 2 iPhone 11pro = N860k, and 1bride price = N150.00. therefore 1 iPhone 11pro = many many years (not months) of free torros! grin

Chai! I need to visit Ghana!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by Prof0fficial: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2020
400k just to Do. some men are bunch of surprises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by Nonso92(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2020
The lady even asked how many months she will bleep him for the phone Shaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by emmy512: 6:06am On Jul 02, 2020
Op, the photo you put up there isn't any ghanian girl.
That's hushpuppis alleged babe that was said to be around during his arrest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by CallMeGrace(f): 6:54am On Jul 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Don't judge babe
If it was you I know you won't hesitate to grab the offerwink
It's can't be me dear..
Go and tell that to your sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by Lordswazz(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2020
olisaEze:
If 2 iPhone 11pro = N860k, and 1bride price = N150.00. therefore 1 iPhone 11pro = many many years (not months) of free torros! grin

Chai! I need to visit Ghana!! grin grin
Wrong analogy. This one comes "tax-free". E no get as you wan marry woman no spend "maintenance money" on top him head on a regular.

Marriage occasion and bride price alone sef don take 3 iphone 11 Pro Max money already. Not sanctioning this broad daylight prostitution and human covetousness o, but it's a better deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by InfernoNig: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Nothing new and hidden under the sun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2020
CallMeGrace:

It's can't be me dear..
Go and tell that to your sister.
Orr sit down there you that I know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online by rasheedatt(f): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
oh lord don't ever disgrace me like this please bring my helper and never tempt me to do over for material things never let me sell my body amen

some ladies make me feel like being a man am not holy but I wanna be a good girl

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Seven Women Found Dead In A Beauty Salon In Niger State / Nairaland Is Trash / Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.