Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter (2905 Views)

My Heartbreak Experiences / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by ednawande2580: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
It is generally known, either by personal experience or stories shared by others, that matters of love and break up are always complicated.

However, a stereotypical notion has left many believing that men are not as affected as women when experiencing the pain of a heartbreak.

Men are also encouraged to mask their pain, ‘move on’ and not talk about their experiences.

However, some Nigerians men have mustered up the courage to share their heartbreaking stories on Twitter.

Read heartbreak experiences in the link below.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2020/07/nigerian-men-share-heartbreak-experiences-on-twitter/

Cc Seun Lalasticlala MissyB3 Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by timwudz(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
We get emotions too
Ftc
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by jawalis(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
A woman broke your heart? Stupid fellows. Mosquito will soon break it too since you aren’t man enough to realize these hoes ain’t loyal. Nothing can make me trust any woman, No matter what she has done for me. I know it’s for her own interest and so whenever separation and munchy issues comes, I walk out easily and without been emotional. Trust ladies and risk HBP

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Every woman in her late 20s goes through a
period where she just doesn’t believe love is out
there anymore, but it is. And I think the minute
you stop looking for it is when it comes for you
single life

Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
jawalis:
A woman broke your heart? Stupid fellows. Mosquito will soon break it too since you aren’t man enough to realize these hoes ain’t loyal. Nothing can make me trust any woman, No matter what she has done for me. I know it’s for her own interest and so whenever separation and munchy issues comes, I walk out easily and without been emotional. Trust ladies and risk HBP
Forming redpill when I know you in person

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by jawalis(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Masonkaycares:
I guess you are lost. I pray you retrace your way soon.
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by Xristars(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Though hustle no gree me get babe way go break my heart.

But that first guy heart break experience is EPIC! Baba was jumping up. lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by Drfernandez(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
I know that some women will come to this thread to form superpowers acting like women are now the ones breaking men's heart more, which is not true. The only reason why it seems more men get heartbroken than women these days is because women can pretend, they would rather take to tantrums and smearing from thread to thread acting all powerful and secure when heartbroken than to open a thread or comment openly like these guys to share their experiences.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by donbachi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Didn't experience dat.

And,for u not to experience heartbreak..always expect deception,so u wont be fooled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
What men cry for ladies will kill their self over it some niggars don grab my point
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by Phenomenal16(f): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Masonkaycares:
..hahaha..lol
Mad oo
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by luminouz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Twitter and premium lies undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by tim212(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
jawalis:
smiley
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
all these men wailing are probably those ones who used their savings and finances to entice and make the girl to fall in love with them.when the girl don chop all the money den waka such men will start to reason how much money they wasted in the relationship and how so much beneficial it would be for them if that had invested such money in a profitable business.e reach for person to commit suicide sef.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by gentlestdude(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
You can't break a heartless man's heart because he's heart less
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by DrayZee: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
Well. They will learn. You can do every single thing for a woman and she’ll still cheat on you.

Olamide sang “Wonma” for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by seanwilliam(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
2018... she just said, hello Sean, pls dont call this number again FOR YOUR OWN GOOD anytime I need to talk to u, I will call u...

I thought she was joking..mehn,

Emotion was real for me then .. I couldn't eat nor drink ..( jokes apart).. I started leaning... second week I invited her over ,she came but said she wouldn't enter my room.. chai, this girl shattered and battered my heart.. I asked her wetin I do, she no tell me anything oo...

Wetin make me weak was that this girl showed me romeo and juliet love so I was totally carried away by the euphoria....

See guys ehn, God really bless we men in so many ways ...the more we grow, the more we get good life and better taste.. If I see the girl now, I no fit date her again ( even if I one dey fhuck her, na night e go be).. as in I don pass her level oloun..

There was a time she wanted to blackmail that I told my friends about our sexacapade, she said she gonna deal with me.. naso I begin dey beg ooo, some friends are enemy, I told you about how I Ronaldo my girl u self go carry the gist give your girl , your girl kon go carry am give my girl ( the two girls are friends).. but make we no lie, hahah ondo girls sabi fhuck grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by Exmilitant(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Exmilitant would advise all man never to invest in any relationship that its failure would cost them their happiness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by oluwaleinad(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Woman noh fit break my heaert jawe Me wey Arsenal don break my heart tire
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by COOL10(m): 2:46am On Jul 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
2018... she just said, hello Sean, pls dont call this number again FOR YOUR OWN GOOD anytime I need to talk to u, I will call u...

Emotion was real for me then .. I couldn't eat nor drink ..( jokes apart).. I started leaning... second week I invited her over ,she came but said she wouldn't enter my room.. chai, this girl shattered and battered my heart.. I asked her wetin I do, she no tell me anything oo...

Wetin make me weak was that this girl showed me romeo and juliet love so I was totally carried away by the euphoria....

See guys ehn, God really bless we men in so many ways ...the more we grow, the more we get good life and better taste .. If I see the girl now, I no fit date her again ( even if I one dey fhuck her, na night e go be).. as in I don pass her level oloun..

There was a time she wanted to blackmail that I told my friends about our sexacapade, she said she gonna deal with me.. naso I begin dey beg ooo, some friends are enemy, I told you about how I Ronaldo my girl u self go carry the gist give your girl , your girl kon go carry am give my girl ( the two girls are friends).. but make we no lie, hahah ondo girls sabi fhuck grin

Word cool
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Legend once said

Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 02, 2020
I love the part where they moved the girl's return ticket backwards.

That story got me rolling on the floor with laughter. I can imagine her frustration at the airport and during the phone call. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by luminouz(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:

See guys ehn, God really bless we men in so many ways ...the more we grow, the more we get good life and better taste.. If I see the girl now, I no fit date her again ( even if I one dey fhuck her, na night e go be).. as in I don pass her level oloun..

Ondo girls? shocked shocked shocked

They can fuq yes but they are very promiscuous. Must be something in the water or the dogs they eat.

Damn@ your story. They respect strength of will and nothing else. All those beggy beggy stuffs will have them laughing at you that you're weak.

Everything I said up there has been from my personal experience.
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by seanwilliam(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2020
luminouz:

Ondo girls? shocked shocked shocked

They can fuq yes but they are very promiscuous. Must be something in the water or the dogs they eat.

Damn@ your story. They respect strength of will and nothing else. All those beggy beggy stuffs will have them laughing at you that you're weak.

Everything I said up there has been from my personal experience.
i got two know about two other guys fhuck her too. also she was demanding and I was not ready for any financial responsibility( although I was verybroke then).. there was a day she picked 1k from my pocket( after I had given her what I could afford).. I saw her that day and her friend was with her.. I para for her never to do something like dat again without my consent.. na so dem tag me stingy o... but her toto was one of the best grin
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by luminouz(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
i got two know about two other guys fhuck her too. also she was demanding and I was not ready for any financial responsibility( although I was verybroke then).. there was a day she picked 1k from my pocket( after I had given her what I could afford).. I saw her that day and her friend was with her.. I para for her never to do something like dat again without my consent.. na so dem tag me stingy o... but her tote was one of the best grin

Lol...they have self lubricating and creamy pussies. The demanding ones meet my slien nature and run away. None ever stole from me unless they wan die ni. But there is something extra about their sexuality and love for dick that i admire. They are always good to go bro. Just know that you ain't the only mudafvcker digging that hole and you can find some peace. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by seanwilliam(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...they have self lubricating and creamy pussies. The demanding ones meet my slien nature and run away. None ever stole from me unless they wan die ni. But there is something extra about their sexuality and love for dick that i admire. They are always good to go bro. Just know that you ain't the only mudafvcker digging that hole and you can find some peace. cheesy
lol.. and she's violent too.. there was a time I was joking with her that if she didnt drop my charger that I will slap her.. I swear naso she carry knife say she go stab me if I ever tried slapping her... bro I had to turn it to a real time joke when my friend was coming.. the only good thing about her is the pyssy bro.. hahah, her pussy cream be like Nivea cream, the moaning na die.. tight pussy..chai!

Although she later gave me infections sha

But.. if I ever see her again I would make sure I refhuck her grin
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by luminouz(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol.. and she's violent too.. there was a time I was joking with her that if she didnt drop my charger that I will slap her.. I swear naso she carry knife say she go stab me if I ever tried slapping her... bro I had to turn it to a real time joke when my friend was coming.. the only good thing about her is the pyssy bro.. hahah, her pussy crew be like Nivea, the moaning na die.. if I ever see her again I would make sure I refhuck her grin

I agree about the pussy stuff...

In my experience, some are outrightly violent and other are not but most have that craziness lying a few layers beneath their skin,waiting to be let out.

There are two ways to cure a crazy ondo geh. You either show her that you're crazier(take that knife and cut yourself or break something else) or stronger (you have fought other men before and she knows or you dey gym steady). If you back down from these two,they won't respect you and like most women,they think you're weak.

Sorry about the infections stuff. Comes with the territory.
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by seanwilliam(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2020
luminouz:

I agree about the pussy stuff...

In my experience, some are outrightly violent and other are not but most have that craziness lying a few layers beneath their skin,waiting to be let out.

There are two ways to cure a crazy ondo geh. You either show her that you're crazier(take that knife and cut yourself or break something else) or stronger (you have fought other men before and she knows or you dey gym steady). If you back down from these two,they won't respect you and like most women,they think you're weak.

Sorry about the infections stuff. Comes with the territory.
lol, u funny oo, cut my self ke?? grin be like say u no know me sha.. see anything wey pass make I lash u with words of mouth, I no dey do am .. she get a thick body with a very shapy yansh and straight legs with a very very flat tummy, kai! Melanin ni skin omo yen grin..

Can I marry the girl?? Big NO, she's violent , promiscuous and not submissive
Can she be my side chick?? Big YES, cos of the pussy and sexual skills..
She indirectly warned me the night I got the infections from her.... for the first time , she wanted me to use condom, asin she was begging me to use it.. I no gree oo, I no no say na for my own good..lol..na 23k I spent before I dey ok.. money wey I suppose use manage till we go vacate
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by luminouz(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol, u funny oo, cut my self ke?? grin be like say u no know me sha.. see anything wey pass make I lash u with words of mouth, I no dey do am .. she get a thick body with a very shapy yansh and straight legs with a very very flat tummy, kai! Melanin ni skin omo yen grin..

Can I marry the girl?? Big NO, she's violent , promiscuous and not submissive
Can she be my side chick?? Big YES, cos of the pussy and sexual skills..
She indirectly warned me the night I got the infections from her.... for the first time , she wanted me to use condom, asin she was begging me to use it.. I no gree oo, I no no say na for my own good..lol..na 23k I spent before I dey ok.. money wey I suppose use manage till we go vacate

Lol...nawa
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by austine4real(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2020
grin grin grin

Seen

Next please
Re: Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter by paulolee(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2020
funny

(1) (Reply)

Contract Home Cook / Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace / She Said To Me That She Doesn't Love Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.