Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Heartbreak Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heartbreak Experiences (676 Views)

Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter / My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. / Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heartbreak Experiences by Stillwhites(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
2020 was the year I first experienced what heartbreak is. All my two heartbreaks occured in the same year.

1 My mentee named Benedicta was a 14-yr-old girl, she stopped coming to me. We were in the same compound and she sticks with me all the time and people do call us "black and yellow" coz am fair, she's dark. I taught her maths and many things about life (for free). When she stopped, many questions cropped up my mind: what have I done? Have someone deceived her? and many others. I was devastated!

2 A married woman at her late 40s ended our secret relationship citing her conscience. She said "Victor, I still love you but I can't keep dying inside. My husband doesn't cheat". I asked if we ever had sex with each other, she said "no, but let's end it here".

I left her presence with shame. When I got home, she texted me I didn't reply but she called and was consoling me.

2020 is the worst year in my life.
Re: My Heartbreak Experiences by Doorlarss(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
AM SORRY 4 U
Re: My Heartbreak Experiences by Nehe007(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Is this how you will define heart break in exam?

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreak Experiences by Demigod22: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
1. My only heartbreak was when Comrade like me pointed gun on my head and asked me to choose between Khadija and my life. I love Khadija so much but for the sake of my life I have to obey the Comrade. The way Khadija was weeping and begging me not to leave her really breaks my heart. For the very first time, I wish I was a Comrade too.

PS: although we have graduated but Khadija never forgive me till date.
Re: My Heartbreak Experiences by nightfox01(m): 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
E be like say OP dey ment you dey kpansh married woman if dey husband burst you men go reason your mata outta here
Re: My Heartbreak Experiences by Messi1: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2022
nightfox01:
E be like say OP dey ment you dey kpansh married woman if dey husband burst you men go reason your mata outta here
I never slept with her.
Re: My Heartbreak Experiences by Messi1: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Demigod22:
1. My only heartbreak was when Comrade like me pointed gun on my head and asked me to choose between Khadija and my life. I love Khadija so much but for the sake of my life I have to obey the Comrade. The way Khadija was weeping and begging me not to leave her really breaks my heart. For the very first time, I wish I was a Comrade too.

PS: although we have graduated but Khadija never forgive me till date.
That can't can't break my heart o. She should understand that LIFE is one, once lost forever lost.

(1) (Reply)

Sacrifices Had To Be Made / My Boyfriend Pampered Me Endlessly Only To End Up Impregnating Another Girl / SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.