Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God (3087 Views)

The Love For God VS The Love Of God / Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan / GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God by sonmvayina(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

You have very wisely chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from you.
I am falling in love with you already. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God by budaatum: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
donjazet:

Wait oo. How come you are against trump?

A lot of trumptards are normally like you. People who believe rubbish, people who have sold their brain to the white man.
What makes you not support Trump?
But donjazet, you are the believer here! Or can't you see that you believe? Funny thing is how you then go and check what you believe and find it to be crap which then confuses you.

buda does not support imbeciles, nor does buda believe what buda can know.
Re: Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God by budaatum: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
sonmvayina:

I am falling in love with you already. .
The credit for using your mind is all yours.

1 Like

Re: Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God by sotall(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=sonmvayina post=91741924]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God by sonmvayina(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
sotall:

Ofcourse knowledge of God.

No doubt about that. As humans we are equipped with the five senses to know. It is with these senses that we know about nature. Nature is the closest knowledge about God.

Believe on the other hand is the complete opposite. You dont require senses to believe. You swallow everything you are told hook line and sinker.

Believing defies the working of the human mind and body. The body doesn't work by believing, rather it works through senses.

1000000 likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God by sonmvayina(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

The credit for using your mind is all yours.
Our greatest gift..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God by sonmvayina(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

When you learnt that you could die by various means and ways, did you Truthfully restrict it to physical things alone, especially being a kid born in Nigeria?

Who or where did you get your information that death is evil or a bad thing?.. If I finish my mission on earth, I go back where I came from..

I can come back again if I so desire or remain a spirit guide..
Re: Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God by sonmvayina(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Exactely

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Godhead / What If U Are Left Behind After Rapture? / Why You Should Not Marry A Muslim - By Ali Sina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.